Roll Call - Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning on coming up to gsc3. My good friend Brian (Kritik4lM4ss) told me about it.

Looks to be a good party.

Anything projected as far as early December out there? I should be back by then and I need something to help anchor myself into the normal American lifestyle I'm devoid of out here in sandland..... :(

nwtekno hardly ever gets anything posted nearly 4 months in advance unless its HUGE, and even then it isn't likely. and i'm pretty sure there aren't any anniversary parties that happen in dec, so its hard to say if ANYTHING interesting will be going on ;)

Is Pullman out by the Tri-Cities area? My home base is just outside Spokane.

Pullman is ~1 hr south of Spokane. And ~2.5 hr northeast of Tri-Cities, where I used to live.

nimble said:
run up to seattle chief. the portland, and oregon for that matter, scene really kinda sucks.
Is that because in Portland, you can run around and find people you know within ten minutes, as opposed to Seattle, where you might not even SEE anybody you know the entire night?

Seattle has a great "rave" scene, for sure. Portland has an awesome 'party' scene, with a family feel to it. Again, like comparing apples and oranges:)

BasslyneDoll said:
Is that because in Portland, you can run around and find people you know within ten minutes, as opposed to Seattle, where you might not even SEE anybody you know the entire night?

Seattle has a great "rave" scene, for sure. Portland has an awesome 'party' scene, with a family feel to it. Again, like comparing apples and oranges:)

iunno what you're talking about. every time i go out to a party, 5 minutes in the door and i've seen and talked to at LEAST 20 people i know. eh, maybe its just because of my sunny personality and winning smile ;)

what i do know for sure is that seattle attracts big names. though that isn't always cool *cough*djirene*cough*

just a little bumpy bump to see if anyone in the Seattle area is going to be at Grooveside Connection 3 tomorrow(saturday aug. 22). if you ARE. PM me and we should arrange a meetup or something :D
about 7 BLers that i know personally are riding with me there.
so hit me up if you're goin.

Hey all im down here in the capitol of washington. Looking for somone to show me the rave see up in seattle and area somtime. any one else in or near Oly?

nimble said:
iunno what you're talking about. every time i go out to a party, 5 minutes in the door and i've seen and talked to at LEAST 20 people i know. eh, maybe its just because of my sunny personality and winning smile ;)

what i do know for sure is that seattle attracts big names. though that isn't always cool *cough*djirene*cough*

we get tha same big names in Portland as u do in Seattle

:|

hello!
i just moved to Seattle from the east coast (change of pace, ya know) and i don't know anybody here. any ideas on good scenes to check out- im under 21 until november cause my parents suck- or upcoming events in the area. doesn't seem like there are many Bl'ers from seattle... this roll call is quite sad!

peace
-staind rose

^ agreed, not many BLers round these parts. check www.nwtekno.org for upcoming parties, they seem to be pretty up-to-date on that sort of thing. i met up with nimble, vegtable, and some other BLers for gsc3 a few weeks ago, so keep in touch on this board, we'll try to get something going. :)

^^
I'll be back in WA by the end of the year. Clue me in on what's up when that time rolls around. :)

Temporarilly in Tacoma until the 9th of Oct. Then I move to Spain. I originally hail from San Diego, Ca. Part of the So Cal crew.

*whoot whoot, props to ya, Washington, he is a cool dude afterall*

Last edited by a moderator:
<-- Just moved to Seattle... if anyone in the area has something fun to do and would like a new person to hang out with - send me a PM and maybe we can figure something out. (i've been around Bluelight for years - BTW, been lurking for about 2 years, before that my name was Homeboy... I forgot that damn password though.. :( )

Over 300 vinyl for sale, cheap!

I have over 300 vinyl that I am getting rid of for $2 a piece. All of them have had a needle touch them 2 or 3 times so they are in great condition. I am selling them on a first come first serve basis, and buyer would have to pay shipping. I have:

House:
Funky
Disco
Deep
Jazzy
Hard

Techno
Ambient

Tracks from artists such as Paul Johnson, Stacy Kidd, Mark Almaria, Mazi, Frankie Bones, Glenn Underground, Harrison Crump, Dajae, Craig Alexander, Robert Armani, Gene Hunt, E Smoove, Smitty & Eric Davenport, and others.

Labels include Catalyst, Dust Traxx, Metamorphic, Simple Soul, Undaground Therapy, Body Music, Bunchlox, Grassroots, Hump, A Squared, High Octane, Endpoint, and more.

Contact me if interested at [email protected]

heads up

just as a heads up. my crew at least is planning to go to Freak Night. so if you guys wanna organize some kind of meetup or something. post here or PM me and we'll see if we can work something.

Freaknite

Hey!! I will definitely be in attendance at Freaknite with my boyfriend and some friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.