Roll Call - Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesusloves, do you go to Naf studios often? i wonder if i've met you there before.

Often? No, not often. I have been there a few times though! I sent a reply to you on the Event on the 23rd by the way! My mistake, I forgot to put the link in!

I live in Seattle and attend go to UW, have been partying for 2 years and am currently learning how to spin records...anyone going to Area2 or to the Tiesto show in Vancouver?
-JT
nwtekno boardname: jtneal111

anyone going to Grooveside Connection this Saturday, August 24th 2002?
Lineup looks like this:
Charles Feelgood
Huda Hudia
DJ Funk
BAM BAM
Dom and Roland
Stakka and Skynet
RAW
Mat the Alien
MC ?
Dig Dug
Sapphire
The Funkist
Alex West
Zacharia
Dj Dak
Quentin J
The Dowl2nick
MC Duckankuvah
INFO: www.grooveside.com (its the flier)
206 648 2875

Official Seattle and Vacinity Scene thread

I was told that there is a lot going on in this area of the US right now so I thought we could use a thread for anyone to come and check it out.

I think this was put too late. All the pacific northwest partiers have been lost to NWTekno. Oh well.

here's a new face from NC. :D just moved to Seattle with my fiancee. look for me on www.nwtekno.org as "partyfisch". much luv to all you BLer's!!!!
peace!!
~fisch

Originally posted by Mysticalis:
Anyone thinkin' about goin' to Dynamo 4 this weekend? I know I'll be there. ;)
Myst--im trying to get ahold of you to meet up--none of your email addresses work, and i don't see you on AIM often.
i go to parties often and am trying to meet up with any BLers there are in my area.

jus gonna bump this up here. i'm from seattle, live here n whatnot. been on this board wayyyyy too long, tho i haven't been around recently.
i met a BLer once at NAF... quite a while ago...no idea who anymore
anyways, i don't go to NAF...too many bad memories of that place, tho i hear Mark Naf is closing the doors forever pretty soon...or did that already happen?
anyways, i'm always up for clubbing down here, though our club scene is rather....umm....sad
shoot me a line if any of you want to meet up sometime.
bc

Oy im moving to Seattle/Bellevue (not quite sure which yet) possibly somewhere on capitol hill depending on the funds situation, reallllllly soon. Not much into the rave scene or whatever, but any other info about shiet to do, and people to chill w/ or whatnot would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.