Roll Call - Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
NiCe...another B-day in Febuary !! Happy Birthday to ya !! I'll be there with my best friend Shauna whom lives in Ballard. Also, if you know of any good night to hit up Victoria BC for a good club, lemme know. Whats happening on afterhours now up there ?? The last time i was there, the "old" Superhighway was the shit....any others now ?? Thanks for your time and help !! I really appreciate it!!
~John

Originally posted by Mysticalis:
Pleas don't compare NWTekno to Bluelight. Bluelight is a drug use and harm reduction discussion board. NWTekno is a website dedicated to the rave scene of the Pacific Northwest.
it's actually not intended to be dedicated to raves at all. in fact, i started it intending for it not to be heavily rave related, because northwest raves already existed to fulfill that purpose (http://www.hyperreal.org/raves/nw)
i do agree, though, that both sites exist to provide different content. yet it's hard for harm reduction and music to be completely separated, since intoxicants in one form or another have been heavily tied to music & community for centuries.
i wish that more nwtekno users would participate in bluelight since i think it's very helpful for those who choose to use. i also wish more people from both sites would volunteer for dancesafe.

downtown seattle...

*waves to other bluelighters*

damn this shit is dead!

i hope to see everyone at symbiosis tonite!!!!

yo

Holy fuck KYROLLS! I know scott tyler(he's a dj right? White guy slightly balding?). I met him summer before last or so. I am originally from Bainbridge Island, and i come back from school in LA for the summer so maybe I will meet y'all around somewhere!!

-Yucatanboy

Ps, bainbridge island is very fucking un-exciting, we need to have a BL reunion at a party or something, that would make my summer awesome

Kritik4lM4ss - You stole my alternate name off another site. Expect a beating shortly

SourApple - I thought you didn't post here!!

Shama - Leaving for Boot Camp already?

i'm in the seattle area. i have also thought better of the words that were here, so i changed them, because, well... i made an inappropriate post.

Last edited by a moderator:
been telling people for months that there are a bunch of us in Tacoma, but nobody seems to listen ;)
anyhow, we're usually down for a party, hit me up on the PM if anyone feels like a meetup or something.
cheers

It's on Aug. 2 actually.
i know a couple of the guys putting in on. i'm supposed to be getting in touch with dAb so my uni's radio station can get a booth set up. but i'm a lazy bastard :D

Hah! NWTekno and Bluelight are similar?

Apples and oranges, my friend, apples and oranges=D

I wish more NWT'ers would post here, too. People tend to get beaten down when they post questions about substances:\

The only show I've been to in Seattle was on the 25th of April at the Noiselab. Lemon D + Dillinja; it was quite a show!! We may be coming up there on the 23rd for a party, we'll see.

-Amanda

Official Washington and Oregon Roll Call!!

Aight, heres the deal, if youre from washington or oregon.. heres youre roll call ;) lets have a show of hands!

Official Washington and Oregon Roll Call!!

aight guys, here ya go.. this is your roll call thread, lets have a show of hands!!!

Go Cougs! I'm here in Pullman, at least for another two years finishing my undergrad degree.

I don't really know much of the scene here, if there is one. Other than Eco beats, but that is in the spring.

It sucks being in a college town in the hills and not being 21. It seems that all there is to do here is go to the bars. Only three more months!

run up to seattle chief. the portland, and oregon for that matter, scene really kinda sucks. there's a bunch of us in the seattle/tacoma area. there's a nice big party comin up on aug 23rd. Grooveside Connection 3, we'll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.