Roll Call - Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by XiolaBleu:
Oy im moving to Seattle/Bellevue (not quite sure which yet) possibly somewhere on capitol hill depending on the funds situation, reallllllly soon. Not much into the rave scene or whatever, but any other info about shiet to do, and people to chill w/ or whatnot would be cool.
You should try http://nwtekno.org for things to do. If you want someone to chill with and go to coffee or something, AIM me at SynthetikElexa. I'm in the U-district.

Just to let you all know, I'm Moving from San Diego to Tacoma, Washington to live with my dad for awhile. I'd really lke to meet up with a few of ya once I'm out there. I intend on staying for awhile so, let me know if anything is going on.

Ok, it's official. December 26th my plane arrives in Seattle Washington at 8:56 p.m (though we all know it will probably be more like 10). Then I arrive in Capitol Hill to live. I don't think I have ever been so nervous before in my life. But yes... just thought I would share this with you all. Goodnight

Can anyone help me locate Scott Tyler? An email address something if you have his number email me something. Scott used to live in Kentucky for 4 years or so and when he lived here we were best friends. I used to have his phone number, but now the operator is saying that it was disconnected! Thats understandable, but here is the real kicker-next month i am comming to Everett WA. to visit family and friends, and i have to get in touch with Scott before i come out there! I know he will call me sometime, but damnit it has to be before christmas, i mean how often am i going to be coming to WA from kentucky, not that often!!!!!! Can somone please help me? Is there a production company that he is with anything, i know people out there know who he is, Hell last month i saw Donald Glaude and he knew who he was, so please help me!!!!!! thank you,
tom
[email protected]

Starting this search up as a thread that blatantly went against the guidelines could have been enough to get someone's attention. Posting this message again in the Official Washington Roll Call thread could have been enough to try and get the help you needed tracking your friend down. I'm sure someone out there knows your friend and cangive you the infomation you need to find him. If not, then you did what you could.
The bottom line is that there is no need to spam the other Washington St. related threads in your fervent search. I'm sure the members got the message the first few go-rounds.
[ 03 December 2002: Message edited by: Mysticalis ]

Hrm when you say scene do you mean "techno scene" or the many other "scenes" in seattle? because Im clueless as to what to do when I get there, and could use a little insight about anything that isn't techno.

Scenes in general. I think the common misinterpretation is that this is a rave/club events forum only, which is entirely untrue. Feel free to contribute posts informing us of any interesting events of any kind that are coming up in the Seattle area.

Hey i found Scott Tyler!!! Thanks to NWTEKNO.ORG !
that web site rocks!!! just like BL but much better!

Pleas don't compare NWTekno to Bluelight. Bluelight is a drug use and harm reduction discussion board. NWTekno is a website dedicated to the rave scene of the Pacific Northwest. However, I am glad that you were able to locate your friend. Some sites are more beneficial than others.

Mysticalis, come on dude, you say that bluelight is a drug use and harm reduction discussion board ,which is correct. but dont you think bluelight is also dedicated to the rave seen ?

What's up everyone!! I'm sad to say that I'm leaving sunny San Diego today, but I'm happy say that I'm joining all of you Washington headz. I am moving to Tacoma. Is there anything happening in Seattle that I would even bother with? I don't know the area well at all, even though my Dad is from here. Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if there is anything going on where I might be able to meet some Bluelighters (especially the hot girls). Are you all going to have a meet up soon? I'd like to see if your BL crew is as chill as my crew in SD. Let me know what's up, down or about anything that's cool in this town. And I'm curious to see what the D&B scene has to offer out here. Forget the Techno. Drum and Bass is where it's at!!!
AIM Boomdawg81
Email [email protected]
[ 07 December 2002: Message edited by: boomdawg81 ]
[ 07 December 2002: Message edited by: boomdawg81 ]

I'm moving to Tacoma today from San Diego, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the BL crew up here is all about!!

Originally posted by boomdawg81:
And I'm curious to see what the D&B scene has to offer out here. Forget the Techno. Drum and Bass is where it's at!!!
D & B is big here in WA, especially in the Seattle area. nwtekno.org really is your best bet for finding out what's going on though.

Oh my well... Im here... and freezing my arse off.... My luggage.. it be elsewhere.... my jeans they be soggy. BUT I am finally here. Just thought I would share the news. Yep... cold soggy and clothesless. But happy nonetheless.

I'm going to be in Seattle for my Birthday...Any good shows up in Seattle between Feb. 10th & Feb. 18th ?? I know that Dj Dan is there Feb. 13th @ Clun Medusa...where is this club ?? Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.