Regional pill discussion : South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
fukuy98 said:
Glad u enjoyed Guetta. Saw him at this year Cochealla and this guy sure knew how to throw a party!

mmm coachella, i cant wait!!! i havent come across any pills in socal lately but i havent really been looking because i'm waiting to roll at this one event that's coming up that I can't name because it's against the rules.

edited per you are not allowed to name events that you are going to be using illicit substances at. kthx. :) Questions may be Pm'd to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm coachella, i cant wait!!! i havent come across any pills in socal lately but i havent really been looking because i'm waiting to roll at this one event that's coming up that I can't name because it's against the rules.
Haha, i roll like once a month the event that isn't named will be the one. Been there 2 years ago and it was an amazing experience!

See my notes on the post above about events.

Last edited by a moderator:
All, this thread is not used for talking about music, or events that you might be going to. If there's confusion on what this thread can be used for, please see the first post. :)

has anyone tried red 3pt rolex's? just picked up a batch of these but couldnt find any similar ones on pillreports.

fuc da hype said:
if you get a chance to try them can u let me know how they are? im taking them tommorow so ill put a report on about them.

yea i'll write somethin prob tomorrow morning or so because me and a bunch of mates are takin them tonight

rayleonard said:
yea i'll write somethin prob tomorrow morning or so because me and a bunch of mates are takin them tonight

alright, thanks man much appreciated. im taking these at a event tmrw night so i hope they are good!!! =)

fuc da hype said:
alright, thanks man much appreciated. im taking these at a event tmrw night so i hope they are good!!! =)

about 10 different people i know took those pills tonight... everyone had a great time, including me, i took 1 and a half and rolled for a couple hours, first time in a real long time... felt like mdma, no speed or anything like that... my pupils are still very large and i ingested them approximately 7 hours ago... also, if you want to roll harder i suggest taking at least 2, it doesn't feel like they have TOO high of an amount of MDMA in them, i'd say they're like a 6-7/10, which definitely isn't bad, the last ones i had from socal were the pink/red playboys back in april and all i needed was one of those and got extremely messed up, i ended up taking 3... those i woulda gave a 10/10, so that's my comparison, these one are definitely not as strong as those ones but still good, def didn't feel any speed in them or anything, just mdma like feeling

rayleonard said:
about 10 different people i know took those pills tonight... everyone had a great time, including me, i took 1 and a half and rolled for a couple hours, first time in a real long time... felt like mdma, no speed or anything like that... my pupils are still very large and i ingested them approximately 7 hours ago... also, if you want to roll harder i suggest taking at least 2, it doesn't feel like they have TOO high of an amount of MDMA in them, i'd say they're like a 6-7/10, which definitely isn't bad, the last ones i had from socal were the pink/red playboys back in april and all i needed was one of those and got extremely messed up, i ended up taking 3... those i woulda gave a 10/10, so that's my comparison, these one are definitely not as strong as those ones but still good, def didn't feel any speed in them or anything, just mdma like feeling

great! thanks for the report, much appreciated. im taking these tonight!

so i took these red rolex's last night. dropped 2 at once, hit me within 45 mins. roll wasnt too overhwhelming, i felt good but everything was clear and smooth. however, the downfall to these pills is that it made me and 4 of my friends feel like throwing up all night. overall they are good but i dont think i wanna take them again.

I'm posting this for another Bluelighter. Can anyone help me ID this stamp? It's from the SW - CA

NSFW:
GreenUnknowns1.png

I don't have these in my possession, so I don't have any measurements, ect., but can find out when I talk to this person again. It kinda looks like an A to me but not really?? Any help is appreciated. :)

Curious if anyone in the NorCal area has seen/taken Blue Toyotas. Sky-blue pill with a Toyota symbol stamped on one side. Thanks.

(Most recent batch of) Blue Swans?

Anyone have intel?
From what i heard from friends, they're just as good and as speedy as the previous batch. Haha, everyone still love em though.

RavenousBlonde said:
I'm posting this for another Bluelighter. Can anyone help me ID this stamp? It's from the SW - CA

NSFW:
GreenUnknowns1.png

I don't have these in my possession, so I don't have any measurements, ect., but can find out when I talk to this person again. It kinda looks like an A to me but not really?? Any help is appreciated. :)
Looks like a chili pepper but not a very good one

Status
Not open for further replies.