Regional pill discussion : South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
fukuy98 said:
From what i heard from friends, they're just as good and as speedy as the previous batch. Haha, everyone still love em though.
The last blue swans I had were the Bomb the best. If speedy, I didn't notice. def strong MDMA, would snatch them up in a second even if i was taking a chance

RavenousBlonde said:
I'm posting this for another Bluelighter. Can anyone help me ID this stamp? It's from the SW - CA

NSFW:
GreenUnknowns1.png

I don't have these in my possession, so I don't have any measurements, ect., but can find out when I talk to this person again. It kinda looks like an A to me but not really?? Any help is appreciated. :)

looks kinda like the dunlop logo

Dunlop_D_Logo-7.jpg

yeah but I wouldnt call em dunlops....look more like a tooth to me

yellow penguins are nice but I dont know bout the orange

blue NWA's ....meth but a very good roll!

im about to drop some orange penguins on saturday. acl do you know if yours came from the washington area? ill post a report on pillreports on sunday.

Anyone have tried the red mac apple? Must come from the same source as the blue mac apple and mitsus. Friends tried last week and said they were bomb.

ACLbaseball22 said:
i agree about the nwa's... purple keys anyone..? been hearing nothing but good?

Pretty sure that's what I'm coming home to in Santa Cruz, CA in about 2.5 weeks for christmas.

A good friend is grabbing them for me, though she sais they were purple she couldn;t remember the logo. But I've heard of no other purple pills recently, ANYWHERE.

And She said that it's from a really good life long friend who got them himself in Amsterdam, so my $$ is on them since this guy has had nothing but great stuff every time he comes in from Amsterdam. (Red hearts and I had a GRRREAT time together :) =D 8o %) )

-edit-

Side note: If you take them, please PM me and let me know how they were ACL :)

RavenousBlonde said:
I'm posting this for another Bluelighter. Can anyone help me ID this stamp? It's from the SW - CA

NSFW:
GreenUnknowns1.png

I don't have these in my possession, so I don't have any measurements, ect., but can find out when I talk to this person again. It kinda looks like an A to me but not really?? Any help is appreciated. :)

im not sure either but when you spin the picture upside down it kinda reminds me of the horns peope do with their hands

yo, anyone hear anything about the orange pisces? i hear from one of my homeboys that they're fiiirrre.

"blue naked ladies" and "white apples" are still goin around:)

My area in the SW has been getting alot of the more popular pills. I havn't spotted the NWA's yet, but i wouldn't be suprised if they came down quite soon

*edit* i guess something new "rolled" in, apparently red diesels???

Last edited:
blue naked ladies" and "white apples" are still goin around
\
Heard lots of good things about those apples, too bad i never came accross em. Here we get the blue and red mac apples, which are bombs too.

still got a buncha the blue ladies

i will enjoy them this weeeknd!

EnYAY said:
still got a buncha the blue ladies

i will enjoy them this weeeknd!
Didn't those knock you on your ass? After the roll I was ready for a week's sleep. Musta been Benadryl or something.

highroglyphics said:
im about to drop some orange penguins on saturday. acl do you know if yours came from the washington area? ill post a report on pillreports on sunday.

yo im not sure where they came from but i heard they keep you awake?

Nek0! said:
Didn't those knock you on your ass? After the roll I was ready for a week's sleep. Musta been Benadryl or something.

No not really.

I think according to pillreports.com tests there was nothing but MDMA in them.

mabey some caffine. IF that.

quality pills!

nice press 2

fukuy98 said:
\
Heard lots of good things about those apples, too bad i never came accross em. Here we get the blue and red mac apples, which are bombs too.

i've heard consistently good things about all kinds of apples, from red to blue.

but what about gray mac apples?
has anyone tried these?

they're supposed to be in town atm, don't know anyone who's had 'em.

Red somethings and purple somethings.

lol

I didn't have the lighting to even try and figure it out. I'm pretty much still lit after being up since 7a Saturday. Its been a long day.

A certian Hollywood afterhours spot last night was particularly quality (the one that stays open till 9a). Yeah. Great night. Great people too.

ORANGE LADIES

Strong ass pills. just like the blue ones.

these ones had some kind of amp but NO METH

i would say caffine. i had NO problem sleeping while rolling. it felt so so good :)

enjoy bluelight

Status
Not open for further replies.