Regional pill discussion : South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

Add yellow ladies to your hit list, y0.

Those were worth the mention.

Anybody hear anything about the White NWAs going around? Brand new. Let me know.

Looks like the swans are back. And I think you mean red rolex. Careful now with red rolexs though cause the batch is done and now a lot of fakes are commin out

its wierd that two seperate batches of red rolexs are actaully good, expected all the bunks to appear a month and a half later but nah.

blue infiniti's just showed up in So. Cal

Apparently from the same people pressing the "ladies"

just a rumor, not sure if its true. Anyways, a friend tried these and really liked them. They have a couple of reports also on pill reports and everyone claims they're pretty good with a medium-high dose of MDMA

villian said:
Hey, to anyone who has tried both the blue mickey mouses and the blue apples (macs), which would you say is better? the pills are about the exact same size too, just a different shade of blue and a different stamp...

im holding some of both but can only keep one kind for myself...anyone?

i've heard that you can just cant beat the blue apples... i've heard just so many good things about them compared to the mickey mouses.

the blue macs are clean but 2 wasn't that great of a roll. personally, i don't ever consume more than 2 pills but 3 of the blue mac apples would've been perfect. i mixed 2 pills with 26mg 2c-b so 2 was enough for that trip but not enough for a decent roll IMO. also, i have an extremely low tolerance as i only roll 4-5 times a year.

the blue macs are clean but 2 wasn't that great of a roll. personally, i don't ever consume more than 2 pills but 3 of the blue mac apples would've been perfect. i mixed 2 pills with 26mg 2c-b so 2 was enough for that trip but not enough for a decent roll IMO. also, i have an extremely low tolerance as i only roll 4-5 times a year.
I had 1 and 1/2 blue mac 2 weeks ago and my roll was very nice. I think in order to get floored on these, u'll need at least 2, but 1 will give you a nice start.

Blue ladies Friday night.

LA/Hollywood.

Heavy roll.

Not to be compared with Yellow ladies, either.

And BTW:
Yellow Ladies > Blue Ladies

Yellows had some fire.

Blues had something that made me sleepy. Like fall asleep at da' club sleepy. Before that it was good though.

^ yea, it was definitely a nice roll but nowhere near where i wanted to be.

Haha, know what u mean. Thing is i dont wanna get floored like that again. I'd like to be able to be up dancing and talking to people, so 1 1/2 is perfect for me.
But yeah, blue mac is the shit. I'm glad that i still have some left.

edited per please leave out event names. Thanks in advance. Questions can be PM'd.

Last edited by a moderator:
So did it feel like a MDMA roll or was it just a real floory hard roll like I have heard some people say? I hear good things about these but im just trying to get some insight from people who have taken them.

Nek0! said:
Blue ladies Friday night.

LA/Hollywood.

Heavy roll.

Not to be compared with Yellow ladies, either.

And BTW:
Yellow Ladies > Blue Ladies

Yellows had some fire.

Blues had something that made me sleepy. Like fall asleep at da' club sleepy. Before that it was good though.

i just got some yellow sunflowers. people were calling them buttons?...this is an old press. and shes back in LA

the old reports showed good things.

green X box. with a med dose and some AMP

and the ladys.

ohh my god the ladys!!!!

ty007 said:
So did it feel like a MDMA roll or was it just a real floory hard roll like I have heard some people say? I hear good things about these but im just trying to get some insight from people who have taken them.

I'm going with "real hard and floory." Not what I'm used to. Normally I'm wired like a fuse box for the rest of the day.

Not that that's a bad thing, it just has me asking what the contents are.

On a side note, I've been high for the last 5 weekends and the come down this week was remarkable. Like a ton of fuckin' bricks, I've been an emotional wreck. lol

Nek0! said:
I'm going with "real hard and floory." Not what I'm used to. Normally I'm wired like a fuse box for the rest of the day.

Not that that's a bad thing, it just has me asking what the contents are.

On a side note, I've been high for the last 5 weekends and the come down this week was remarkable. Like a ton of fuckin' bricks, I've been an emotional wreck. lol

maybe because you've been taking pills for 5 weekends in a row? ;)

Blue mucky mouses. ARE DAANK!!!!!

guettas set in hollywood was AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.