Regional pill discussion : South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some blue ladies that where just like those pictured and were completely bunk. I got them in San Francisco about a month back. I hope yours are better than what I had.

any info on some yellow hearts. the pill is small in size, very domed on both sides, n the stamp is a single heart. out pressed instead of indented .??

Yellow Lady's= teh win! 9/10
Very good pill, suspected MDA and that's just tasty for me!

Blue $ AND Suzuki on same pill= decent. 7/10
Nothing too remarkable to report.

...Oh and regarding that huge event in LA last night-

I want to thank the individual that was kind enough to relieve me of my wallet! I certainly didn't need my licence, credit cards or my expense receipts. Not to mention that pesky $200 in cash.

You, sir(or ma'am) truely are a superstar.

I hope you got far on my dime. Someday it'll happen to you, too.

BLUE LADIES...HOLLY FUCKIN SHIT!

man these pills are rediculosly strong!!...i double droped these after a pure mdma cap had totally worn off (5+ hours later)

and man. these things had me SOOO FUCKED UP!

I have a huge tollerance. but nothing has had me FACED like that in years.

and they last VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG!!!!!!!

quality quality pills!!!!!

although there is a high dose of mdma. i do suspect a small/mild dose of meth. as well..... but seariously strong illz.

I had blue ladies at the event and people were eatin them up like candy. Good roll, but it didn't last long for me cause I sweat so much in the main arena at the event. Everyone else that ate them said they were amazing. I liked my roll a lot though while it lasted. Anyone try these new green power buttons yet?

Last edited:
no man. they lasted REALLY REALLY long. i had a lot. BUT still they lasted LOOOOOONG!

O i know, I was saying they didnt last long for me cause I sweated them out. I did them again and they were great. But what I really wanna know is if anyone has gotten any word on these new green power buttons?

nope. but the blue bigfoots, green dragonflies, red scorpions, red playboy bunny's, white molly(tfmpp), and any baccardi bats that have glitter in them all suck. poo-poo u don't want.

Could anyone whos tried the recent blue ladies and yellow ladies here in california compare the two pills? Also, Ive been hearin great things about these green keys, any of you tried em? What kind of roll is it? Thanks

I got some blue mickey mouses. Like three circles making the iconic mickey mouse symbol. Anybody know what's up with these? I'm from the bay area.

those are flooding so. cal also... the blue mickey mouses.

apparently good rolls

Anyone hear about the green duck/swan in So Cal? Also what's up with all the ladies going on around? I mean, which one is the best u think? So far i heard great things about all of them, esp the yellow, but someone just told me that the red is the best of all. Have anyone tried the red yet?

Man I havent been able to find these blue mickey mouses yet in socal =( I personally think the yellow and the orange ladies are the best

damn iunno
there around in the 909 area.... cheap also

according to what i've gathered from posts here on bluelight and friends

the best pills in so. cal goin around are...

1.) Green keys
2.) Blue ladies
3.) orange rolex's and Blue mickey mouses

Status
Not open for further replies.