Regional pill discussion : South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenousBlonde said:
I'm posting this for another Bluelighter. Can anyone help me ID this stamp? It's from the SW - CA

NSFW:
GreenUnknowns1.png

I don't have these in my possession, so I don't have any measurements, ect., but can find out when I talk to this person again. It kinda looks like an A to me but not really?? Any help is appreciated. :)

green diesels

For my roll planned on new years, I have a choice between Blue ladies and some new batch that (I believe) just came out, Ducks. They have a red-ish purple color and pressed rather professionally.

I can't find any info on the ducks and tests show at least MDxx, but other than that they seem too new to have much info on it.

Anyone have any info on these Ducks? http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8791 For reference.

I'm pretty convinced I'm going with Blue Ladies because it looks reliable, but I've honestly never had either. I want a clean MDMA roll, a little speedy is alright. I'm trying to avoid MDA and that lot.

Trip-Core said:
For my roll planned on new years, I have a choice between Blue ladies and some new batch that (I believe) just came out, Ducks. They have a red-ish purple color and pressed rather professionally.

I can't find any info on the ducks and tests show at least MDxx, but other than that they seem too new to have much info on it.

Anyone have any info on these Ducks? http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8791 For reference.

I'm pretty convinced I'm going with Blue Ladies because it looks reliable, but I've honestly never had either. I want a clean MDMA roll, a little speedy is alright. I'm trying to avoid MDA and that lot.

1000000000000000000000%

go with the blue ladies.

THEY ARE EXCELLLLLENT ROLLS!

EnYAY said:
1000000000000000000000%

go with the blue ladies.

Good to hear. =D It's been 7 months since I've rolled, I spread them out and make an event out of it. My last one was decent but very disappointing. They were heavy MDA, I could tell from the OEVs I was getting by the end of night after 4 pills and I didn't feel nearly as euphoric.

I don't even remember what it feels like, these blue ladies better roll my ass off :!

the yellow buddas in bay area CA are super duper clean nice awsome 9/10

Lady

Trip-Core said:
Good to hear. =D It's been 7 months since I've rolled, I spread them out and make an event out of it. My last one was decent but very disappointing. They were heavy MDA, I could tell from the OEVs I was getting by the end of night after 4 pills and I didn't feel nearly as euphoric.

I don't even remember what it feels like, these blue ladies better roll my ass off :!
Get a at least 3 for yourself though they could be a little stronger, but clean happy consistent pills

Last edited:
Nek0! said:
(Most recent batch of) Blue Swans?

Anyone have intel?
Blue swans taken at the end of october were the best Ive ever tasted! I turned into superman on these my neck started to massage itself! felt grrrrrreat!

Last edited:
EnYAY said:
1000000000000000000000%

go with the blue ladies.

Yes, yes they are. The light(pastel) blue ladies with the soft looking press. I have noticed that my favorites have had a pastel look to their color and crumble easy. Yellow mitsubishi's are same style and are very good as well. @the begining of the year there was some light blue baccardi bats that where very good also. I'm closer to the Canadian border than the Mexican btw.

Blue swans taken at the end of october were the best Ive ever tasted! I turned into superman on these my neck started to massage itself! felt grrrrrreat

U can never go wrong with the Blue Swan. My top 5 beans of 2007!

Anyone try a blue maserati?

So we got these pills and they are blue with white speckles, heavily compact, coated, Maserati logo. SoCal area
I have never seen nor taken these pills, but the only review I found on them said that they were crap, and didnt hardly work. So Im just trying to find out.

Any Info??? Any Users?

apparently the red diesels are from the same presser as the purple keys, jsut a rumor. ANyways, there appraently a very high dose of clean MDMA

my friends are liking them more than the blue ladies... and those were apparently some very high-quality pills.

Last edited:
hey guys. new to the forums.

the blue ladies are definately awesome.

the purple ducks are killer though. took a test run with one. theyre pressed a little hard so it takes a bit to kick in. once it does theyre more potent than the ladies with hard rolls. no hallucinations and i was able to sleep immediately after. im so stoked!

any questions? ask away.

Last edited by a moderator:
lollercat said:
hey guys. new to the forums.

the blue ladies are definately awesome.

the purple ducks are killer though. took a test run with one. theyre pressed a little hard so it takes a bit to kick in. once it does theyre more potent than the ladies with hard rolls. no hallucinations and i was able to sleep immediately after. im so stoked!

any questions? ask away.
Yes...Can you make a report with a pic? on pillreports?

Last edited:
OzzBozz said:
apparently the red diesels are from the same presser as the purple keys, jsut a rumor. ANyways, there appraently a very high dose of clean MDMA

my friends are liking them more than the blue ladies... and those were apparently some very high-quality pills.
I will second that notion although referring to the green ones8o

plasticpitchfork said:
Yes...Can you make a report with a pic? on pillreports? and also, do you have any vested interest in promoting this product?

theres already a report for these with the reagants. test shows mdxx. i need to comment over there. im looking forward to these. ill vouch for the ones in the south oc area. i cant say if others from socal are from the same presser.

ill post a pic when i get home. and after i figure out the nws thing on here

edit:
pill reports link http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8791

please do not name specific events. Bluelight is watched by law enforcement and for the safety of yourself and others, it's best to keep these sorts of things unknown.

welcome to bluelight, enjoy your stay :)

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone hear anything of green buddhas in socal area? friends say it has MDA as well as MDMA, the press looks good

Last edited:
anyone have an opinion on pink swans? A little tired of the conflicting reviews on pillreports, so I thought I migh get some fresh perspective here. Don't roll too much anymore so when I do I like to be choosy, really just trying to avoid meth bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.