• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Really Nice Codeine Thread

yeah i know, 50mg per a pill. Anyway i went to puke to feel better, not well still. Fucking annoyed.

i'm just lying down, been for hours now :(

:( I worked out that cwe woulda been like 4 cans of monster in one go :X not good at all, didn't even factor that in :|

Just made me tired, the opposite effect. I'm fien, i don't blame you :) <3

The worst should be over in a few hours. I did it once by having a can of Monster then downing a two litre bottle of Coke. The fact that cola's also caffeinated didn't even cross my mind until it was too late...

Awh opiates have a weird effect on me.... If I'm sitting down I'm tired as 'ell but if I'm up n about I'm energised as hell, cleaning the house from top to bottom like a mofo.... but that's just me..... yeah!

Evey

Awh opiates have a weird effect on me.... If I'm sitting down I'm tired as 'ell but if I'm up n about I'm energised as hell, cleaning the house from top to bottom like a mofo.... but that's just me..... yeah!

Evey

that's hillarious! :) i was like dizzy and spinning barely able to sit, moving made me sick and even dizzier. I was like lying down and spinning lol. My heart beat was going from fast to slow and it's still weird. For some people it might be fun i just found it lame and harmful for my body. I guess i'm just not the person for it:D

that's hillarious! :) i was like dizzy and spinning barely able to sit, moving made me sick and even dizzier. I was like lying down and spinning lol. My heart beat was going from fast to slow and it's still weird. For some people it might be fun i just found it lame and harmful for my body. I guess i'm just not the person for it:D

well least ya know now =D i reckon if you didn't have a fuckload of caffeine with it you woulda enjoyed it, so prob a blessing in disguise, shame u had to endure the shit tho <3

how much mg did you take? sounds like you took too many. Not trying to sound patronising n I apologise if I come across that way, but you can OD from opiates, if you've never taken them before you don't know if you could be allergic to them. As I said I took 60mg my first time n that was EXTREMELY strong for me.... it felt good, but for me I had the memory of the diamorphine so that was a schema for me (I'm not sure if you were given painkillers during labour, and if so, what affect they had on you) but for me the diamorphine had a profound affect on me during an extremely stressful time (can't really go into it here on a public forum) so, for me, when I had the codeine, it reinforced that "relief" for me n hence a new love began.

If you were to try again, please do two things.
- Take two tablets only / no more than 60 mg
- Eat something prior.

It's like drinking alcohol. If you don't eat before you drink you get drunk quicker.... That's my advice anyway....

To lurkers: if you've any stressful situations going on be extremely careful with opiates..... they could be the devil in the deep blue sea.....

Evey

well least ya know now =D i reckon if you didn't have a fuckload of caffeine with it you woulda enjoyed it, so prob a blessing in disguise, shame u had to endure the shit tho <3

true, all the shit i had in the past fucked up my metabolism hahaha. Basicly 600mg of caffeine did put me to bed sick of my tits and spinning. Probably if i'd have more i'd be shaking lol, mom would drove me to the doctor in a sec lol :D

had like 100mg what came out of cwe i guess. Yeah i was like idk it might not even get me high, well it ran me over high. i still feel weird, i think empty stomach was also a problem. The smell of food still makes me sick. I drank plenty of water even that made me feel horrible.

Ahhhhhh I never read the caffeine bit.... wait until you see BCF next n do a CWE with him.... we have codeine without caffeine or you can purchase the pure stuff off the net..........

Evey

Nah, im kinda glad it didn't went that well. We got plenty of other drugs avaliable that i'm pretty sure we'd both enjoy if we plan on getting high or something. The codeine high wasn't that good that i'd be glad to repeat it =D I also wouldnt endure anyone with a weak stomach to have it, bruuh :) we learn something new everydayy

*edit: i mean the exact same with caffeine extraction. The codeine on it's own probably wouldn't be that bad.

Nah, im kinda glad it didn't went that well. We got plenty of other drugs avaliable that i'm pretty sure we'd both enjoy if we plan on getting high or something. The codeine high wasn't that good that i'd be glad to repeat it =D I also wouldnt endure anyone with a weak stomach to have it, bruuh :) we learn something new everydayy

:) yea in a way I'm glad you didn't enjoy it too, I would never forgive myself if it turned you into an opiate addict! <3 and yup, plenty other things to enjoy that wont make you feel sick all day, tbh I will just be glad to be with you, drugs wont even play a part, unless we want em too

TBH, I'm kinda glad too.... but the last time I said to someone about addiction I got some rio bloke taking the piss of me, so I held off from mentioning this time..... you really don't want opiate addiction it's truly awful, you've a lucky escape if you want me to be honest.....

Evey

Ah i doubt that would happen, i am just not the person that would enjoy it :) i tried it and that's all what i planned.

the numerious stuff i have read about nausea and opiates made me stay away from it till now. I guess it's the truth. I am a lil princess hahah, being sick defo turns me off it.

You have all the happiness you want with BCF n your lil' one. BCF seems to really care for you n seems a good 'un. They don't come round very often.... you're lucky, that's better than any opiate any day. You two hold onto each other...............

Evey

NICE CODEINE THREAD :D

Jumped off tramadol & codeine four days ago.
I was taking the codeine for more than a year, but the Tramadol only for two months. Stay AWAY from Tramadol if you plan on any sort of daily use, this is worse than cold turkey withdrawal from antidepressants and I was only taking it for a few months. Lots of bawling ensues. The rest of the withdrawal is familiar terrain. Mornings are bad especially, anxiety verging on panic attack at times, propranolol seems to reduce this.
I'm also taking pregabalin and weed which help a lot with appetite and mood, and promethazine for sleep. As much excercise as poss, to restart the endorphine supply. I'm in the right mindset becuase the downsides of my use were just stacking up, and the pills weren't even effective as painkillers anymore, they'd just numb me and dial down the feels

Never had that effect on me though. You took too much and had a bad experience. Dont take it again its fucking pointless unless you want over a hundred or so quid deducted from your pay check every month. That's just the reality of it, its nothing like weed your tolerance shoots up and sticks.

often i use codeine.. but what you think for maxxxximum daily dosage? yesterday i eat 300mg.. and today 450mg.. its dangerous?

Depends entirely on your tolerance. One man's daily dose could put sometime less experienced (stupid?) in hospital.