Quick goodbye to everyone.

This community rule, we RULE! We hold the far most complex knowledge, that is chemical facts, people experiences, what to do/not to do, substance compability, how the body reacts du to many factors and so on...

Im proud to be a Bluelighter!

And i hope ofcourse that mepat is fine, hes online so i suppose so! Be proud!

PEACE!

banksy said:
You say goodbye and I say hello, Hello hello, you say good bye and I say hello... Hello Hellooooo

you say yes , I say no, you say stop , I say go ~go go go you say goodbye and I say hello!

MissMojoRisin said:
I have read this entire thread, and wow, I applaud your courage and ability to cope, Pat. Not taking those Oxys shows a tremendous amount of will power. You inspire me, my Man. Please keep doing well for yourself and your beautiful, supporting, understanding family. You will suceed and beat this, I know it!

Love,
Misty
Thanks heaps, this was just what I needed to read right now actually. I've been craving some oxys all day really badly and I'm about to go to my appointment with the methadone clinic doctor - should be interesting.

I'm glad to hear I inspired you :) and yes my family is amazing, especially my mother, I love her to death.

From mepat's Mum

I asked Pat how he'd feel about me get some wild identity and coming on line myself and at first he was not too keen but today he said he wouldn't mind. How do the rest of you feel about it? I have a great desire to help people get off drugs and "get a life". A life that is fun and a great adventure. Having been around for 58 years and been a teenager in the '60's and survived "women's lib" in the 70's, I may have come across a few things that can help, even if I don't have the scientific/medical knowledge of drugs that you guys have.

Mepat's Mum, definitely sign up. We can always do with someone supporting harm reduction IMO.

I'm impressed that you have been so understanding also, congrats. :)

Cut by 10% every 3/4 days! Try and keep busy/distracted !

mepat1111 said:
I asked Pat how he'd feel about me get some wild identity and coming on line myself and at first he was not too keen but today he said he wouldn't mind. How do the rest of you feel about it? I have a great desire to help people get off drugs and "get a life". A life that is fun and a great adventure. Having been around for 58 years and been a teenager in the '60's and survived "women's lib" in the 70's, I may have come across a few things that can help, even if I don't have the scientific/medical knowledge of drugs that you guys have.

Woooooohoooooooooo.

Their is a song by the Scissor Sisters, Mrs Mepat1111, that i think may be appropriate. It is called Take Yo Mamma;) =D !!

I think that is a great idea. I think as long as you can respect the principles of harm minimisation, particularly that people will continue to do drugs, be it good for them or not, then come on board.
Different perspectives are invaluable, IMO. I guess it might just be prudent to keep in mind that a lot of people in this forum would still maintain that their life is full of fun and adventure, even if they are on drugs.

I think the more pertinent question, though, is what would your handle be? I think:

FoxyMrsMepat58=D =D =D

Any other suggestions?

Holy crap, what a thread! I just read this whole thing, and the other one that was closed. It's a bit late now, but huge respect to Hoptis and Kitty in the Dark and all you others who helped saved Mepat's life.

Mepat's Mum you are awesome, and I'd love to hear your advice, stories, or whatever you want to contribute. The way you've handled this whole thing has been fucking brilliant. Scuse the french.

Pat, I'm glad you lived and that you don't mind being alive after this. I also tried to die a couple of real good times when I was your age, I'm 31 now, and so fucking glad to be alive you wouldn't believe it. Life can really suck occassionally but there's always a way to get through the shitty times, family and friends are of the utmost importance. I've found though, that the suckage is at about 3%, hohum at about 30%, and the other 2 thirds is just pure awesome holy fuck I'm glad to be alive type stuff. It gets better. Believe me, your mum, and all of us who have been there. Hang in there dude, it's worth it!

Glad you're alive and all the best for every moment of your life from here on out.

mepat1111 said:

Hallo Mrs Mepat1111 :D %) Yes definitely sign up for bluelight! We'd be delighted to have you!
You would also bring a different perspective to this (and other) forums, which is missing as the oldest poster here is probably me (44) and occassionally squidhead ~@50 (ish) he claims !;)

^I am sure that you did Mr candyslut, I must learn the youth vernacular then or be mocked and ridiculed! Which would probably do me good!

hahah. totally.

get down with it zophen.

get some skills/get some skrillllllllllllllllz.

Although, methinks, even with the vernacular down pat you still may be mocked/ridiculed =D

^Tis good to be mocked and ridiculed it keeps ones pride where it ought to be!

^Damn, you're 44? You seem to be down enough for me. Then again, I'm unusually proper for a teenage yank.

^Sorry I shall lie and pretend to be younger if it will make you feel better!;)

^That wouldn't be neccesary. Our rapport is fine as it is.;)

so glad yer okay mepat!

mepat's mom- it would rule the school if you joined up!