Quick goodbye to everyone.

mepat1111

Bluelighter
I just ate 10mg of xanax and about 350mg of oxycodone so I will probably be making my last post on this forum. Thanks for all the support I've gotten from everyone, but it's all just gotten too much

I may or may not recover from this, we'll see.

Dude, if you're serious, please call an ambulance, now :)

Death is a very permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Some people have to hit the bottom before they decide it's time to swim back to the top.

Hopefully he'll pull through, and with a new lease on life.

Best of luck. Everyone here on Bluelight is your friend :) there is no need to do what you are doing, but I hope you pull through okay. All problems are temporary dude!!

Call 000 as soon as you can and tell them your address. Everything will be fine mate.

^^^ If your Patricks Mum, can you please keep us posted as to his safety?

Let's hope that everything works out for the best in this situation.

What I have seen tonight has reaffirmed in my mind what a fantastic community Bluelight is. A member of this board attempted to reach out for help and numerous people not only in Australia, but from around the world attempted to help in any way they could.

If you would like to know what I am speaking about, check the link below;

OD victim in Canberra - need immediate help/call to police

My hat off to everyone who did everything they could to help someone that they did not know.

^I've said something in a similar light in the lounge, but with a different twist as to what she said-it made me personally realize how unprepared I am help someone out in need, even if they aren't anywhere near me. Luckily, someone did raise attention to this and made the process go forth as planned(highest kudos to kittyinthedark and everyone involved), but what if she didn't do anything?

I was one of the people actually up, and I was too stunned and shaken to actually do anything. Would any of us have done the same thing to get the ball rolling? Sure we all hoped for the best in the deepest of our hearts, but I felt frozen to do anything substantial as I watched the events play out right in front of me. Contact information was posted in the Lounge, and I still couldn't bring myself to do anything. It deeply shames me to admit this.

I think this event really highlights the benefits of an online community actually doing what they can to save someone's life. But what if we all waited for the hero of the day to save someone's life? It scares me to think of what would've happened if the reponsibility had fallen upon me.

Holy shit, that's crazy. I hope that incredible effort wasn't too late though. My hat goes off to everyone that's involved in trying to save his life.

Any word yet on mepat? I really hope they were able to get to him in time. My thoughts are with him.

Family has been contacted. Police have been informed.
His inital post was made from home, so he was only a few hours away when his mum was contacted. Fingers crossed she has found him ok.
Half of the BL Crew from Canberra are on to it.
Let hope the morning brings good news.

Hey man, I really, really hope you've pulled through.

You've got a lot of people looking out for you tonight.

kittyinthedark said:
If you want, you can call me. I PMed you my number.

Well done KITD !!!
Thanks for being there when it mattered!

i hate it so much when people do that .

good luck.

Last edited:
:(

Semi-lethal dose considering others have said he's an opiate addict. The mix of the two downers might've stopped his heart. If he ate the OC I think he'd probably have a better chance at survival then if he sniffed it. 10mg xanax surely has him knocked out somewhere. I have a feeling that the BL crew came through in time, and that he made his cry for help at the best place possible.

Good Luck