• Monthly

Votes: 33 10.0%
  • More then once a month

Votes: 43 13.0%
  • Less then monthly

Votes: 76 23.0%
  • I don't drink

Votes: 33 10.0%
  • Other (I drink blood, I drink drano etc.)

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters
by now, i probably drink a beer almost every day. it doesnt help that we get a free shift pour from the tap at the end of the day :p and I have added alcohol to my list of supplies for doing other drugs, previously only had cannabis there. If im tripping, I need to have a couple beers for the last 2-3 hours. Im Im on stims, i reallllllly need alcohol to calm myself down. If Im doing downers, I like to have a single glass of good tequil to sip.

but I havent gotten blackout drunk or anywhere close, or even wanted to, in such a long time.

I never pay for alcohol, I still probably drink once a week or so more often just to be polite when I am offered it. Most party situations over the last few months I have been shrooming more than anything.

I've only been drunk twice in the last 4 or 5 years, both times I ended up blacked out drunk.

I drink beer when people offer it to me usually though, so I had a couple beers on Super Bowl Sunday.

I avoid bars unless I work there.

Sometimes I drink but for the most part I find it boring. When I do drink, it's mostly to combine with other drugs.

After just coming back from a sweet farewell evening for my mate, I have re-awakened my love for alcohol in moderation. I don't think it's just the amount you need to moderate, but the amount of time drinking, too.

I had to make an early departure so I was there a few hours, but it was the magic amount - just relaxing with a whole bunch of good friends I haven't seen in ages, listening to music, meeting pretty girls... all whilst a little bit intoxicated, relaxed, happy, confident.

What I love about alcohol is it's nothing major... it's just a little enhancer of a good evening, not a major twist to your mental space. Unless you get absolutely fucked, or keep it up for ages, then it turns to shit. I just can't drink for long periods and enjoy it, it's always the initial couple of hours which are golden.

I used to drink a LOT (daily or more, alcoholic levels, including in the morning), and in a very introspective LSD trip I completely quit, cold turkey [...]

That's cool. Bill W of alcoholics anonymous fame (he's the cat who started AA and wrote the blue book) was known to have been involved in early LSD/alcoholism experiments and had only favorable opinions of the treatment.

I enjoy making my own honey wine, not mead technically. I use an Ethiopian recipe- T' ej. Basically, it is water, honey and yeast. The yeast is trapped from the air and not modified brewers yeast. Anthropologically, it's thought to be the first alcoholic beverage: rain water, honey, nature and time is all that is needed. And some cave man dipped his hand into the hollow of a tree and took the first sip. The rest of the story would be filled in as imagination projects backwards into history, fleshing out the mirages that wiggle and waver along the road that grows forever behind us.

Anyway, it is a great pleasure to drink home brew while enjoying the afterglow of a psychedelic. I also enjoy wine when I can find them produced by bio dynamic vineyards.

I drink when im with a group of mates and we go on a night out (once a week or so) and have a good few drinks then. Ill also occasionly have a sneaky beer at home with a spliff but besides that i dont drink too much, certainly not enough for it to influence my life in a negative way.

:)

I stopped dinking five months ago. After heavy daily abusing, which was from morning-awakening to night passing out, i drinked myself to pass-out and had something like 50 cigarettes a day. Two hours of sleep, then drinking to pass out for couple hours again... I went into hospital to end it. Now it's coffee, and it's un-abusable choice. Creativity got restored after. It wasn't such a hell that quitting benzos is.

Continuing alcohol use gives lack of inspiration and ADHD symptooms and final decline. It's not funny how it becames medicin to operate household. Occasional drinkers have no idea what it's like to get from partying to abusing. It's so easy to get. And even steal.

But i think it needs to be say that it's more fun that benzos and being totally reckless is best fun. With friends of course. With hallucinogens, benzos is just a feeling add-on to make the tripping more calm and soft. Alcohol gives that puff, or pof sound and then celebration is good. More beers, or drinks to go and so on...

Last edited:
Sometimes I drink but for the most part I find it boring. When I do drink, it's mostly to combine with other drugs.

Same here, I hardly ever drink to just drink... Boring 8) I love drinking beer while tripping on LSD, glorious <3

I rarely drink, Maybe one or two here or there. But after a long stint of being a douche bag when I was younger I rarely get drunk, maybe once or twice a year. During festivals i can be up for days eat all the psychs and smoke all the herb i want, alchohol is the only one that im physically feeling at the end of the weekend.

I love drinking beer while tripping on LSD, glorious <3

Hahaha if I even see a beer while I'm on LSD I'm guaranteed to digress into a 30 minute tyrade about how beer is really just wood-water.

And so is coffee, also just wood-infused water.

Indeed tea is also some woody stuff.

And I'll just keep going and going and going on and on and on about WOOD. Haha wood-munching forest people FTW!~!!! :D

But yeah, drinking beer is fucken awesome on LSD -- but it must be noted that it is some woody-ass wood juice. <3 :D

Must admit Roger I love your timber based philosophies <3:D

^^ I have to agree... Roger are you drinking and under the influence of LSD RIGHT NOW? lol :p <3

^<3B9 Hahaha check out a can of mixed nuts if you ever really want to trip out on some edibly oily wood nuggets. :D

Haha no alcohol or lucygoosy for me right now karma, just good ol' oxycodone (not wood) and coffee (very much wood). Oh and of course some good pot, which even just looks like some straight up nuggy bushes of woody goodness. =D

Tell you something, DMT is wood if something! Especially in the form of M. hostilis root bark...

i drink once a week every week....
but i hardly ever get drunk
i like micro brews so i get a new 6 pack a week and drink it on one of the days i dont work in morning

have fun
stay safe

Alcohol is great. I love drinking coming down from a trip, with downers, coming down from stims, or hell just by itself! It does get addictive, but I couldn't really compare it to opiate/benzo addiction.

Drinking is only really fun for me at parties where there will be hot girls or occasionally with a group of friends your tight with.

I usually drink every weekend although occasionally I skip a weekend. I usually also atleast get to the point of being mildy to very tipsy. Actually being drunk happens no more then once a month. Its probably quite a lot for someone who consideres themselves a psychonaut but I can say I like downers, especially social downers in a social setting, which is probably why I like alcohol in the weekends with my friends.

I don't drink in weekdays and I've never drunk even one glass of alcohol when completely alone. I do drink in the comedown of trips, but not every time either. Wouldn't say I'm a heavy drinker but definatly a social drinker.