• Monthly

Votes: 33 10.0%
  • More then once a month

Votes: 43 13.0%
  • Less then monthly

Votes: 76 23.0%
  • I don't drink

Votes: 33 10.0%
  • Other (I drink blood, I drink drano etc.)

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters
I drink maybe 3-5 times a month...rarely to the point of getting drunk. About three drinks is my usual limit, less if I'm using other drugs.

On the tail end of a mushroom trip I customarily drink 12 oz. of beer to enhance my mellow. After LSD I can't stomach alcohol.

1-2x/week. always in company, it's the cultural thing to do here. never alone. i tend to stick to beer or wine - fermented alcohols - for the most part.

well I went through a horrible borderline alcoholic phase last year after a severe breakup, but for the past 5 years alcohol has been my least favorite drug...
I do however still drink it weekly or fortnightly...but it's my NY resolution to not get DRUNK...

I like the taste of quality alcomahols but getting drunk was my downfall last year.

Some of it is just TOO damn tasty though to not drink...I'm a real cider drinker, mmm organic

There should of been an option for a couple or several times a week b/c this most describes me.

Agreed, definitely not daily but weekly sounds like once a week and it's usually more than that for me. Most of my friends are drinkers. So most of my drinking is just to fit in socially at a bar. Can't very well walk in, tripping face, to a pub.

Agreed with spun, i drink a couple times a week.Mostly every other day if i have nothing else to do_Or my stash runs out. :(

havent touched it in 4-5 years. i'd much rather turn peices of my brain on rather than off.

I don't know if I'd qualify as a "professional" pyschonaut but I drink like once a week or less.

I've done most of the popular psychs a bunch of times and in high doses.

I think heroin/opiate addiction turned me away from alcohol more than psychedelics. After you've sampled the finer chemicals alcohol just feels so dirty and worthless...IME

And now I have a really hard time enjoying an alcohol buzz, I'm either
1.) not buzzed enough
2.) sloppy, acting like an idiot, grabbing girls asses, waking up with a terrible hangover wondering how i got home last night.:\

Last edited:
I selected weekly. I don't drink every day, but I'd say I drink 3-4 days per week. I usually have a couple beers, wild turkey with soda, or 100% agave tequilla on rocks after I'm done with my work day. I grew up in a part of the country where drinking in this manner is generally socially accepted as long as it doesn't interfere with your personal or work life. Alcohol is a comfort drug for the afternoon the way that coffee is in the morning for me, and not a necessary part of my day. I also smoke cannabis regularly for back and neck pain, typically 1.5g per day. I used to see a chiropractor but found exercise, stretches, and regular cannabis use to be cheaper and more effective. In terms of psychedelics and alcohol, I usually drink on the come down from acid or the come up on mushrooms, especially if I find the batch or the dose to be physically uncomfortable in either case. I have never combined mescaline with alcohol, but I find mescaline to be less edgy then LSD or psilosybin. Alcohol plays a roll in my life, but I don't find that it comes into conflict with my personal, work, or psychonaut lives. I think a more interesting poll might be tobacco use vs psychedelic use over time. I was never a heavy smoker for long, but I always found cigarettes repulsive while under the influence of psychedelics. Eventually I made the decision to reduce my tobacco consomption to almost nil. I broke my addiction the same way many people break addictions, by replacing it with cannabis. My cannabis consumption spiked for about a week (from smoking more weed every time I wanted a cigarette) and then dropped back down to normal.

I like weed way more, DXM even more than alcohol. I dunno my relationship with alcohol is weird, if I have no weed or anything I have no problem with getting drunk, but I usually do it by myself cause I'd act like a dumbass out in public. Usually the next day I feel like shit and regret it, or I'd end up drinking too much and puking.

Hahaha alcohol is such a lame drug; if this were the schoolyard, all of the other better chemicals would throw rocks at alcohol and make fun of him.

I selected less than monthly, I never cared for alcohol just like I never cared for cannabis.

Hahaha alcohol is such a lame drug; if this were the schoolyard, all of the other better chemicals would throw rocks at alcohol and make fun of him.

I think if this were the school yard alcohol and cocaine would beat the fuck out of everyone, pot and shrooms would watch at the sidelines, and heroin would curl up in the fetal position and shit himself.

I only drink rarely at parties and such but never more than a few beers/glasses of wine. Not really my cup of tea... I smoke weed daily but alcohol pretty much did go out the window once I opened my mind with psychedelics, which I only use once every few months for some soul searching/priority realignment.

I only drink when I'm with other people who are drinking in order to be on the same level as them

I put daily. Im currently on probation and when i cant smoke i drink, when when i can smoke i dont drink. Right now its cant smoke so i need a few to fall asleep. Its a bad habit but once that time of the 2 month cycle comes when i can smoke again ill stop drinking.

I don't know if I'd qualify as a "professional" pyschonaut but I drink like once a week or less.

I've done most of the popular psychs a bunch of times and in high doses.

I think heroin/opiate addiction turned me away from alcohol more than psychedelics. After you've sampled the finer chemicals alcohol just feels so dirty and worthless...IME

1.) not buzzed enough
2.) sloppy, acting like an idiot, grabbing girls asses, waking up with a terrible hangover wondering how i got home last night.:\

HAHAH I'm right there with you on the last two things and I suppose you could say also on your first point about your heroin/opiate addiction except for me it was a cocaine addiction.

i'm another one who drinks not daily, but a few times a week. lately i find myself drinking less and less, usually 1-2 nights a week, whereas for a while it was more like 3-4 and a while before that it was more like 5-6.

1.) not buzzed enough

totally agree with this. i find there is a very fine line that is ideal to find with drinking where you are buzzed enough to have a good time but not so drunk you are making a fool of yourself and blacking out. it's hard to get there without going over, especially since being drunk usually makes me like to drink more