• Monthly

Votes: 33 10.0%
  • More then once a month

Votes: 43 13.0%
  • Less then monthly

Votes: 76 23.0%
  • I don't drink

Votes: 33 10.0%
  • Other (I drink blood, I drink drano etc.)

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters
^I too have a soft spot for girly drinks, though I find it hard to sit down after a while.

Argh, polls getting bumped on a vote.

Weekly, which is all too much, i think. Should really cut down to once or twice/month.
Hangovers is not really that fun, and i almost never by alcohol anywhere else than in bars, so it has too much of a negative effect on my economy... i´m too much of an alcoholic...

I dont like the high booze gives me... so i dont like to drink... i dont like the taste either....

i also love how people dont think booze is a drug and judge me for rolling or tripping....

i also love how people dont think booze is a drug and judge me for rolling or tripping....
I also think it is interesting how some rollers/trippers can develop an elitist and look down on people for drinking. Not saying this is you, just saying. :)

I no longer partake in psychedelics, but when I was an avid psychonaut I would pretty much drink daily. I worked in a liquor store for many years so I was always drinking great wine and amazing beer. I didn't like to drink while undergoing a trip, however.

less than monthly.

I can eat people under the table when it comes to 2c-e or LSD

but alcohol --and the culture surrounding it-- makes me freak out, like I just wanna go home. :|

I used to be pretty much an alcoholic (1.5 Liters of liquor a day was me at my worst) Now I pretty much don't drink at all; that is with the exception of a few beers occasionally (I really like Pale Ale! :)).

I just can't get drunk anymore; its not good for me. Its really addictive for me, and the after-effects are very toxic and debilitating. Plus it kills brain cells, and I can't sabotage my schooling with substances anymore -- I have too much at stake. My decision to stop drinking didn't really have anything to do with my use of psychedelics, but was simply a decision that I had to make in order to have a decent life.

In my own experience, I've never really encountered a drug that's as sinister as alcohol; and I've done the dance with a few of them.

i choose daily, less and more here and there. i enjoy psychs just as much as i do alcohol, but i work 6 days a week, which doesnt leave much time for those nice long mental voyages.

i pretty good about waiting until i get off work to drink though, but i can always appreciate a beer on lunch.

I drink pretty much every day.

I never used to drink. I went through college drinking maybe 4 times.

After I hit 21 though....I dunno I just started drinking more. Probably because you can buy it at the store.

I still believe that alcohol is the drug of agricultural dominating societies. A drug that goes in opposition to psychedelics. Something the suppresses the people, where as psychedelics can free us from the illusions of cultural systems.

I picked weekly, but it might actually be daily at certain times...what...i just got out of college...But even when i was in school i was drinking all the time, except for when i would do psychedelics or high doses of opiates..

I trip weekly usually and sometimes bi weekly . All those days in between i drink and smoke pot , I dont hurt anyone but myself with my chemical intake . I manage a business and pay my bills . So what if I get high at the same time =D

Daily, but usually just a beer with dinner. And if I'm at a party on the weekends, I'll only do a few beers.

I don't do hard liquor.

I really like beer though in case you didn't notice... :D mmm... microbreweries

More than once a month. Probably an average of two or three times in a month. Usually it's two to four days in a row (as long as the bottle of scotch lasts), but I never drink heavily.

A few days a week, but only rarely do I have more than one or two glasses or beers; My alibi is that it's supposed to have significant health benefits over abstinence when used in less-than-copious amounts.

Last edited:
Ive recentley started to only drink beer and havent had any hard liquor in about a week . Ive been doing much better .

I have no desire to take any mind altering drugs other than cannabis and psychedelics. And those are the only drugs I've done for a looong time...

It just seems that I can find happiness well enough in sobriety. I want a mind-bending or enlightening experience, something out-of-this-world...

So yeah, the conclusion is that alcohol doesn't appeal to me.

I chose more than once a month, but it really varies. I am rarely in the mood to drink, and kind of just get sucked in because it is what kids do at college. Like they drink, not much else, just congregate around alcohol and irresponsibly get trashed and act like fools and become shallow and date rape and shit. If this werent the case, I would probably be a lot more open to alcohol. Although once in a while its ok to drink and chill (in moderation). Idk, just seems like a waste of a drug most of the time. Also it isnt too good physiologically. Shitty taste is kind of indicative of the sacrifice people make to "poison" themselves essentially. Plus psychonauts generally do drugs to explore things, not just to get inebriated and get stupid.

I've given up drinking, I wouldn't really attribute it to using psychedelics (although they have shown me how retarded people are for dismissing the plethora of drugs available and sticking to booze, I remember being 17 on LSD at a festival just looking at everyone clutching their beers like it was a fashion accessory or something and thinking they were all acting like fucking chimps). I've always hated drunk people, and even when I've gotten completely shitfaced on booze I've never done anything I've regretted/blacked out/gotten into a fight, I think people just use it as an excuse to behave like cruel fucking egotistical assholes or maybe most people are just cruel egotistical assholes.)

I've always been more into weed anyway :)

Haha... definitely agree

Girly drinks? Pshh just because they taste good and dont taste strongly of alcohol (shit)? I enjoy them and am secure with my sexuality.

I wish more people recognized that alcohol is indeed a drug.

Last edited:
Less-than-monthly.

I don't really care for alcohol, I find it to be pretty boring. I really don't get how people can get so excited about getting hammered. It's a fail drug IMO. All I get is clumsy and sleepy, and I can usually manage that without alcohol.

That said, if it's "beer-o-clock" and it's on the house, I won't complain.