• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Psychedelic Ideas and Revelations Inaction

I like this idea, lets start political parties in our countries

I'm going to stand up and count the U.S. out on that one, because I feel pessimistic. We basically have a two party system, and if any party will change that I doubt it'd be something as positive and helpful as this, haha.

Rightio I'm going gardening & cycling ( not at the same time tho ;) ) with a cheery smile & I shall suppress as many misanthropic urges as I possibly can :)

Has anyone found that missing point yet ? Perhaps we could offer a reward - tho maybe finding it would be the reward itself ?

If the whole no-drugs-only-the-message thing doesn't end up working out, I think a PD sponsored acid-test would beget good results. :D I'll bring the kool aid (somebody just needs to bring a bunch of acid to dump in it, then).

haha. Maybe a roadside acid bar just like roadside corn except it'll be free. Just have a big sign saying "Free Acid" with music and camping spots. I wonder if that would work? :)

ha ha ha....if the CIA are reading this they must be freaking out...it's the 60's all over again, the words LOVE and ACID are being used toooooo much on this site for any government agency to handle...count me in for free acid

Love acid love acid love acid love acid love acid... I want the CIA to be as freaked out about me as I am about them.

are you call me sad or the CIA...coz I think all these agencies from all counties are sad, but just in case they have nothing better to do then look up bluelighters posts....LOVE AND ACID,and lets throw in some MDMA just to be sure,just make sure we can spread that love a little easier

^The point is .

Unique to each & everyone of us - I just long to be a dictator ;)

Nah the point was to try NOT to be perceived as acting in such a way as to bring the good name of psychedelic drugs into disrepute :D

^I think we should just blow shit up?

Yes the CIA are watching. They just want to know how many heads are out there since they DO control Much of the Real Heavy dope trade(s) Nothing Like TIMOTHY LEARY! Damn cia

^I think we should just blow shit up?

A HUGE industrial sized midden blown to smithereens preferably beside a major urban road system at rush hour smothering everything in rotting shite - then quickly hoist an "LSD freedom fighters" flag wave our willies/tits at the shitty cars then run away - what did you have in mind swilow - the pentagon?

^Hmm....lets go a bit further, and take over an entire country. Canada looks promising. Or maybe northern most siberia; we can always bury ourselves in permafrost if LE comes looking; free cryongenics FTW :D

I had a completely life changing experience only two days ago, and have not touched a drug since then, but have pondered what happened, and concluded that I will always feel the way I felt when under the influence.

In the end, I came to several generally acceptable principles. I figured I would eventually find some place to post them, and I'm always open to additions and tweaks, as well as questions, because some may seem obscure to minds other than mine...

Mu. [It's a Zen thing. You can look it up, but you might not fully understand it by itself.]
Love unconditionally.
Make no assumptions.
It's ok.
Don't ask why; ask why not.
You don't need a reason to celebrate.
Recognize the irrational and let it go.
Live actively.
Don't get refunds.
Be your own god.
Everything is plausible.
Don't TRY to be generous.
Patience pays off double.
Rules and rulers are made, not born.
You can never be too lighthearted.
People will always take advantage of you.
Life is formless.
Nothing is done in vain.
A coincidence is just a sign that things are ok as they are.
If you have to make excuses for your beliefs, reconsider.
Active hate is the same as love.
Be deliberate.
There is beauty where people say there is not.

Like I said, my list is still growing, so input is always more than welcome, and if you want to know where/how I came up with these things, let me know and I'll blog more in depth about it all.

I love you all.

crooked_letter.