• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Psychedelic Ideas and Revelations Inaction

I've been really holding out on this thread because its hard to convert feelings and beliefs into words at times, especially when said feelings and beliefs would likely land you on the couch of a therapist.

One point I have been known to question in life, regardless of my mental state, has been how reality is defined. Does something need to be "visible" or "tangible" to be real? Love is very real, and although it can be expressed in visible, tangible ways, the feeling and emotion itself is immeasurable and intangible.

Where this thought process inevitably leads me is here: Wouldn't this mean that ANYTHING you can think of or dream up would be real? Wouldn't the thoughts in our minds be real, even if they don't exist in a tangible way? The things we see in psychedelic experiences are VERY real indeed. They are simply intangible. The power of the mind is limitless, therefore the power of mankind is limitless.

Which brings me to my point: Love is real. Truth is real. Its not touchable, but it is real. Unfortunately, hatred is equally as real. Spreading a message of love can be as simple as ACTING a message of love. We choose to learn things about our minds through psychedelia, but the same lessons can be taught through outward displays of selfless, limitless love.

Humankind has lost sight of what matters, unfortunately. Even I have fallen victim to the ideals of "good" created by society. However, we are all young at heart and can change the way we live.

"A single grain of rice can tip the scale; one [wo]man can be the difference between victory and defeat" -Mulan

So let's be the ones to go out there and make the difference! Once people see the power that love can bring, they will follow <3

--END RANT--

^Thats a good post my friend :) <3 (no heart failure this thyme :D).

Truth is real

That is true. :) We're naught but thoughts in a body, or a body of thoughts.

But for truly following the psychedelic path- I think it means relinuishing the drugs, and I know that idea isn't going to be popular. You see, I don't think our society has the means to assimilate the ideals yet- nor the cosmology to fit them in. Until that time, we may be stuck talking on bulletin boards about dreams...

However- we are running out of time. The world is killing us because we tried to kill it. The only things that can be done are to offer love and kindness to everything, and start cleaning this place up.

I fear for the future, because I can't see how militant/violent action isn't going to occurr, even in the name of love. In fact, I would fight for that. But I would also repeat: drop acid not bombs. But I think peoples ears are closing faster then vocal frequenices can utter- I don't know what to do, but we either need to turn as many people on as possible (because I didn't become loving until I was, personally) or we need to turn them off. :| I choose the former, but it won't work. We've "seen" the 60's, the greatest chance humans had squandered, because of fear and drugs. What to do, what to do?

Love thy neighbour as you love thyself. I refuse to ever fight again, in any form, and I won't let anyone fight for me. I will, however, accept everything as much as I can and I will try and show the world around me that things are good, even when they are bad.

^^My post was weird :D <3

this thread has undertaken the greatest challenge possible - to change man kind and open his eyes

"When the earth is dying there shall arise a new tribe of all colours and all creeds. This tribe shall be called The Warriors of the Rainbow and it will put its faith in actions not words."

-Prophecy of the Native American Hopi people

read the May-June issue of "new dawn" it was really interesting to see just how long we may have been on earth for. Just made me wonder how much knowledge and wisdom we have lost at the hands of the Christians(sorry I know that will upset many) and the governments.How much has the so called modern way of life destroyed.

I once had a revelation that went something like this, it was very plastic and I felt as if I could hear without any sound...anyway...
"fear not the other side for earth is but an egg shell and never constructed for eternity,have no anger for only one who has lived in the bitter cold,alone and afraid will truly appreciate, the warmth of paradise and the touch of ones soul mate"...maybe we have to suffer on Earth to appreciate what lies on the other side

Still I have this urge to take up arms or some how fill Parliament with LSD, (THC dissolves in butane, maybe acid does to). No matter what I try to do I see no other way than that of che Guevara and the Leninists, yet everything I have been taught by the psychedelics, tells me that to take a life is wrong. What do I do Bluelighters, I cry when I see all the people around me suffer so much, fuck man seeing sick children cuts me to bits , just to know how much we spend on our militaries is enough to make one sit in shock for days

Last edited:
I've been reading Bluelight for years now, this thread provoked me to register.

I think one of the best things you can do to spread mind expansion without drugs is to just really connect to other people, regardless who they are. I feel like the ideas or feelings you exchange don't really matter, that just really being open with someone can make a person more peaceful and understanding.

Also andreas it's difficult to recreate experiences like that, I think the best thing to do is go looking for new, equally amazing stuff. Feeling a laser sounds cool as hell.

thank you "staqui"...I would like to turn people attention to the "global sov" site and their train of thought.we see the world before us on the brink of total destruction, we must act and do so quickly.I would be prepared to chain my self to a pole out side parliament and go on a hunger strike.Out of curiosity how many of you live in Australia

but if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die...Nelson Mandela

lets get people in our areas together...SWILOW are you near Sydney.. any of you other bluelighters/greenlighters that are, we should meet up to exchange ideas, I think that information will flow more freely.

^I'm in melbourne, but my spirit is everywhere.

At times at least. :) <3

edit: for what its worth, I think that PDerx/BLers aren't the ones who need to hear; its those who haven't tried to hear that we need to speak out to. But that takes politicking; something I don't understand.

As I said, I think the drugs need to be left out- or at least, psychedelic users need to only use psychedelics, so as not to fall into the dreaded "druggie" label. That label pretty much obliterates credibility.

But what are we actually trying to achieve?

Last edited:
I think the plan was to help others to question "things" and see that what appears to be concrete fact maybe isn't. I also think it is hoped that once this is realised the conclusions that these people will reach will be in accordance with our (generalisation here) thinking. However there's no guarantees

Now for the question... what can YOU do in your community to spread that cosmic love and unity that we all know exists within EVERYONE. How do we get people to tap into that positive energy and feed it to the rest of the world?

that was part of the original post from *love *lite*...The way I understand it is we want everyone to understand "our" way of thinking, in such that- we should give perfect strangers the same love we give our closest friends. The world needs to unite as one, to no longer exist as countries or individuals, to put differences aside and show each other love and try make people understand our current way of life is just down right wrong. We need to respect the earth and all that live within it. Man has for too long believed that we are above all other life on Earth and that we have some right to destroy anything we like for our so called "progress"....*love*lite * am I on the right path

does anyone know Oprah...everyone loves Oprah..lets get her on side

what can YOU do in your community to spread that cosmic love and unity that we all know exists within EVERYONE.

Don't know about cosmic love, but the question answers itself. What can you do to spread it- spread it :) Just be kind. Defy stereotypes. Don't get caught in bias. Avoid misanthropy. Love thy neighbour. Love yourself. Fuck the world- literally. :) Also- smoke DMT <3

Fuck the world- literally. :)

Haha, but if your hitched... stay faithful <3 :)

Also- smoke DMT <3

Downright afraid to. :( I love psychedelics using the psycholytic method but crossing that line and letting go of all worldly bonds (including relationships) is something I just can't do right now and a lot of others are the same way.

edit: I also don't think smoking DMT is a requirement. I think a lot of the world's problems could be solved from people experiencing a true MDMA session, which is a relatively easy material.

Last edited:
^I think something as simple as a stroll through the woods or a vigorous hike in the mountains would be enough for many people. Anything that can get people out of their routines in the big cities and remind them what we're meant to be.

I think its kind of important to go out of your head once in a while though, forget what you are, forget that there even is an 'are'.....it makes you appreciate the world so much more when you come back. :) If we're talking about drugs being in the picture, I think that LSD would be a better option than MDMA; I've just seen way too many people 'miss the point' with MDMA and see it as simply another pleasure drug -- yet I've rarely ever seen someone take a decent dose of LSD and come back unchanged. There's something very therapeutic about getting lost in your mind and having to find your way back to yourself through a maze of pure consciousness. :)

But like I said, I really don't think the drugs are necessary. 'Enlightenment for Dummies' I like to call them. Anyone can 'see the light,' it usually just takes extra-ordinary circumstances, which is why I think its important for people to break their routines every once in a while and return to nature. Humanity is Mother Earth's prodigal son, I'm sure she would love to see us return home every once in a while. <3

^I think something as simple as a stroll through the woods or a vigorous hike in the mountains would be enough for many people. Anything that can get people out of their routines in the big cities and remind them what we're meant to be.

I think its kind of important to go out of your head once in a while though, forget what you are, forget that there even is an 'are'.....it makes you appreciate the world so much more when you come back. :) If we're talking about drugs being in the picture, I think that LSD would be a better option than MDMA; I've just seen way too many people 'miss the point' with MDMA and see it as simply another pleasure drug -- yet I've rarely ever seen someone take a decent dose of LSD and come back unchanged. There's something very therapeutic about getting lost in your mind and having to find your way back to yourself through a maze of pure consciousness. :)

But like I said, I really don't think the drugs are necessary. 'Enlightenment for Dummies' I like to call them. Anyone can 'see the light,' it usually just takes extra-ordinary circumstances, which is why I think its important for people to break their routines every once in a while and return to nature. Humanity is Mother Earth's prodigal son, I'm sure she would love to see us return home every once in a while. <3

Very good points. A lot of people can't use MDMA as a spiritual tool. I've seen it used for pure hedonism too much as well.

I actually haven't forgotten who I was in years. That was with mushrooms and was a VERY unpleasant experience. It most certainly did make me appreciate the world more. Having to find your way back to yourself through that maze makes you a much more strong and humble person. It's just not something you do often and not something you can willingly do on purpose. Taking that dose of mushrooms was a big mistake that turned out being a deep spiritual experience. Knowing that was going to be the drug's effect, I wouldn't have taken it. It has to come from a force outside of your control.

Drugs are very much not required. Many people have deeply spiritual experiences without drugs. One common one is falling truly in love. That is a true ego dissolving experience that everyone should experience. Unfortunately that is in no one's control, it's all random, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't.

Your right about the cities thing. I think urban people deeply need to reconnect with nature. Remember what it is to be a homo sapien mammal in our home element.

edit: strangely enough I also know a lot of people who do mushrooms and LSD for pure hedonism :( I don't know how they can dose those materials without undergoing a deep ego crushing experience. Sad...

Last edited:
^ For those who see me contradict myself all the time: I am aware of it lol. I do it all the time.

I've said before that since humans are natural, everything we make is natural. So in that sense buildings and cities ARE natural. What I mean by reconnecting to nature is to go back to a simpler time in nature. Get out of the city and experience what it's like living among the forests and rivers, reconnect with our roots so to say. :)

^ Yeah it's kind of calming even maybe uplifting - on a sunny day anyway