• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Psychedelic Ideas and Revelations Inaction

Wow, so what I am reading right now is that there are many other people that have used psychedelics and are having the same exact realizations in their life as I am lately?

This is very significant to me, because I've been feeling a bit confused about this subject lately. I've been wondering if there's any truth to the way I see the world now, or if I'm simply grasping for control/understanding in my teenage years. Despite my confusion, I'm making a conscious effort to spread positivity all around me through deeds, words, and my general behavior. Not only does it make me feel good, like you would helping someone pick up their books or something, after a while I just generally feel like I'm radiating positiveness! It's really wonderful and I only have one friend who knows what I'm going on a bout with this stuff. It didn't take long for me to gain a large interest in Buddhism, especially the philosophies, not so much the rituals.

Thank you bluelight, I will be watching this thread!

i think most of us will be out friday and saturday night, and im geting ready to travel the rest of the weekend and early next week. i might stick around for a freind to sail to the keys and meet up with his homie with an RV (probably leave some time a week and a half from now then)

so as far as the aim chat im not the one to plan it, but i would figure out when most of us will be on bluelight at the same time or just have some free time. maybe have it over the course of a few evenings?
i say we set up a minor poll and take a vote on the day. lets use the b9 room, this way anyone with aim can find it without a massive list of people to pm.

as far as what we are trying to do here. well, it can be accomplished. but it cannot be half hearted, it will fail that way.
the idea is to become the body of the concept of unconditional love and regard for all of creation. its hard to tell people about it without being the life and showing them. its borderline pointless to even atempt to explain it--its more of an expereince (a very psychedelic one at that).

ill post a link to where i described it to the best of my ability... gimme a sec
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=337498

i also bumped the thread describing the trip i had before that in TR

Last edited:
This thread has been on my mind for a while- well, since it was posted at least :). Its something- the subject- that I've dwelt on many times, as apparetly have many of us. Its something that I have likened to a metaphysical brickwall- how to remove the drug-content and emphasise the 'true' aspects.

For me, one way I try and bring happiness- which, presumably, is the ultimtate aim of living- is by making music. That said, some of the music I make and listen to is extremely misanthropic (anarcho/crust punk and black metal) though, as some would know, I mainly write psytrance. Whatever it means to others is more important then what it means to me. This isn't a "selfless sacrifice" just something that my ego clings to....which leads me to what I think is the real deal-

Living without the ego or the past and future as guides. If we can remove the voice we all have which tries to defeat and conquer (others/oneself/anything really) we are closer to being at peace with ourselves, and for peace to become extrernal, it HAS to emerge inside first. I can't count the times now that, simply reitierating the fact that the past and future are not real, I have felt unburdened all of a sudden. It seems to work. If one can see what delusions they are inexorably trapped in, one can be free of them, to an extent. If all that means is that you can intereact with other humans with a smile and a little joke, thats good enough.

Sadly, and this I believe- we are living on a dying world- at least, a world dying of humanity. I feel such disgust towards humans, which- as a human myself- creates some immense dichotomies. How can you hate what you are? Should you? The answer, really, is no. For all our races foibles, we're just children of the stars, trying to figure out whether/what/why. We can think, and relfect on what we do, but we still do it- and no-one is free of this. We all damamge the planet; even using BLuelight damages the world, as assumedly, we must use electricity which uses coal etc. blah blah. We cannot escape the damage we have to do. What we CAN do is acknowledge it, take the blame/extract the karma, and reinvent the wheel so it can move on any surface. We can't continue chopping and drilling and burning, but we will until all we breathe is fire and brimstone. Unless we change. I can't see how to. But I want to, and that is possibly the only way we would change. Our dark desires must be realised for what they are and banished to the kindgom of Moloch for ever. We need to regress. We cannot progress anymore- anymore progress is destruction.

All we can do is try and love each other.

hey "NEARJAT" and "SWILOw" you took my thoughts and put them in your post...I'm in Sydney Australia I will help in anyway possible...I thought the whole world was blind to man kinds ways.I feel as if man has lost his wisdom, we have forgotten that we are all one, that we do not own the earth and have no right to destroy it, for the most part of the last three or four years I have lived in hell, In a nightmare, watching all the mindless people around me that live in a world where they are the only entity that has any importance or value.To many people are self absorbed and selfish,to many are just as many would say "puppets of the system", so many people around me lack the ability to see the destructive product of their actions.
I have a tattoo of "che" on my shoulder and people always ask me who he is,then what he did, then I have to explain shit to them.We cannot forget our past and the lies we have been told, so many people have died trying to save freedom, from the Spanish and Roman inquisitions to our modern day struggle with our governments. People always ask me why I take drugs and I give the whole mind exploration/consciousness thing and they look at me like some kind of nut case. Maybe I maybe I made the mistake of placing to much importance on the drugs themselves ..THANKYOU, *love* lite* and thank you bluelighters...I shall keep my eyes on this thread

PHIKAL #109 MDMA
(with 120 mg) I feel absolutely clean inside, and there is nothing but pure euphoria. I have never felt so great, or believed this to be possible. The cleanliness, clarity, and marvelous feeling of solid inner strength continued throughout the rest of the day, and evening, and through the next day. I am overcome by the profundity of the experience, and how much more powerful it was than previous experiences, for no apparent reason, other than a continually improving state of being. All the next day I felt like 'a citizen of the universe' rather than a citizen of the planet, completely disconnecting time and flowing easily from one activity to the next.

(with 120 mg) As the material came on I felt that I was being enveloped, and my attention had to be directed to it. I became quite fearful, and my face felt cold and ashen. I felt that I wanted to go back, but I knew there was no turning back. Then the fear started to leave me, and I could try taking little baby steps, like taking first steps after being reborn. The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded. Everyone must get to experience a profound state like this. I feel totally peaceful. I have lived all my life to get here, and I feel I have come home. I am complete.

most people don't class MDMA as a psychedelic, but what shulgin experienced is what we want people to understand.

we are those few that understand, it is our responsibility to enlighten the others

Last edited:
I have a question for those that can be fuck to answer...a few years ago I had a really nice hallucination. I was in a rave and reached up to touch the laser light, well to my shock I could feel the light, it cant explain all the feelings that I felt, I stood in awe at the experience, it felt really warm and fuzzy and made my whole body peak ..anyways, my question...I think it is possible if your sense are tuned in right,that what I experienced was real not just a figment of my imagination...think about it you can feel the morning sun yeah...so am I nuts or what... lol

^Yea, yer probabaly nuts but that afflicts the best of us....seeing as light can be particles or waves, I don't see why you couldn't have caressed its dulcet sultry smoothass beams....

I have a question for those that can be fuck to answer...a few years ago I had a really nice hallucination. I was in a rave and reached up to touch the laser light, well to my shock I could feel the light, it cant explain all the feelings that I felt, I stood in awe at the experience, it felt really warm and fuzzy and made my whole body peak ..anyways, my question...I think it is possible if your sense are tuned in right,that what I experienced was real not just a figment of my imagination...think about it you can feel the morning sun yeah...so am I nuts or what... lol

It's very possible that you could've felt the warmth of the laser. The lasers they use in those light shows are usually quite powerful. I've seen an argon laser, similar to the ones used in laser light shows, burn a hole right through a piece of paper. Now, that was a focused, static beam - obviously in a light show the beams are moving quickly so as not to scorch the crowd, but I don't doubt that you could've perceived the laser on your skin.

Lasers are really fun. I used to have a handheld laser that'd light matches and pop balloons, and it made a solid bright green beam in the air at night, but it got all fucked up when I left it out in the sun one day. :( Too bad it didn't last till I started smoking pot, I bet I could've smoked a bowl with the thing, lol.

thanks guys...more open minds on BL... my mates still laugh at that night. I should mention I was a good 30 meter from the stage.I have tried so many times to replicate the event to no avail...

I suppose this thread was an attempt to open peoples eyes to the realm of all possibilities.Even if people understand what *love*lite* is going on about in the original post to the thread, not many people will know how to put ideas into action, as I am sure many of us have tried to spread the word in the past, but where met with a barrage of narrow mindedness.As I was.I think I am guilty of bringing the drug it self into the conversation to early
I think if it is possible we should meet up face to face as this will allow ideas to flow more freely

Last edited:
^^ It's a common issue for many, bringing drugs too much into focus, especially early on. I mean, if you've had a revealing experience with drugs, it makes sense that you might feel compelled to focus on the drugs. Usually time will bring greater clarity... for me, being able to have discussion with like-minded people, mostly here on Bluelight, was the main factor in achieving greater understanding of what's really important about these experiences. That and age. :)

I don't find it odd that you "felt" the light it's just a form of synasthesia albeit less common than the usual visual/audio - it sounds rather delightful. :)

As Xorkoth said it takes time to reflect & integrate the experience fully - there's much strangeness about I think that psychedelics can just make us more aware of it.

This is maybe the beginning of the undercover hippy movement - a cult =D

Just be kind to everyone even if they are not kind to you. Thats the best thing I can think of to do...

^i cant think of anything to do that would be better than that.
It's definately one of the things i have learned from the teachings of the wise men.

now if we could all just keep that love pumpin thru us things would be just dandy...

Yeah, that's what I've determined to be the most important thing to do... keep the love going. Just do your best to always output as much love and happiness as you can, and that much more will be in the world, and that much less negativity and hate will be in the world because one less person will be producing it.

^^ I feel you guys on the love connections with everyone <3 I think that that is something that everyone can bring into their everyday lives and practice. Good thoughts everyone. This thread is dripping with love <3 <3

OH FUCK, you all have to go on with this love business don't you,am I allowed to NOT love politicians...coz I'd feel better if was allowed to murder some of those fuckers,but only if that is inline with this thread...or at least dose the fuckers up with heaps of acid...but yes, love to the people,lots of love

seriously... the world needs some love, fuck it needs a lot of love and unity, I love BL why didn't I join up years ago...my bad

OH FUCK, you all have to go on with this love business don't you,am I allowed to NOT love politicians...coz I'd feel better if was allowed to murder some of those fuckers,but only if that is inline with this thread...or at least dose the fuckers up with heaps of acid...but yes, love to the people,lots of love

seriously... the world needs some love, fuck it needs a lot of love and unity, I love BL why didn't I join up years ago...my bad

The way I see it is that if love and acceptance become popular, the politicians will jump on the bandwagon eventually.

(LOL at the fact that love isn't 'in vogue'. Weird world, huh?)

Welcome. :)

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law....:)

We even have to love those that we hate. Nothing but more madness comes from adding more hate to the world, and perhaps politicians need loving kindness more than anyone, if they receive it they will be more likely to give it IMO. And whats this talk of murder in the Psychedelic Ideals in Action thread?

"Hate the sin, love the sinner." - Mahatma Gandhi

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” -Coretta Scott King