• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nutt's magic jizz (Sentia)

I'm trying to think of the "good" effects of an alcohol high...I suppose it loosens you up and gives you a bit more confidence if you are in company - but if you're on your own having a quiet night in - I don't think an alcohol high is much improvement on being sober.

And as Forever Changes points out - if he's just filling it with the same garbage they put in caffiene drinks then it will be a waste of time anyway.

How is this going to get round the new law that says anything psychoactive can't be sold?
Yeah, surely he can't have it either way. If it is psychoactive then it's not legal, and if it's not psychoactive then it's not worth bothering with. I suppose one could say that about everything the likes of Holland and Barret sell.

Regarding alcohol, I'm definitely coming along to Jack London's line of thinking. In John Barleycorn, his 'alcoholic memoirs', he said something along the lines of that it takes many years to learn to appreciate and desire the kick of alcohol. I started to appreciate the kick of multiple whisky sours over 4 months of Furlough during lock down 1.0 and I haven't stopped since. I get a definite kick of well being. Not every time, it depends on many different factors.

Last edited:
Yeah, surely he can't have it both ways. If it is psychoactive then it's not legal, and if it's not psychoactive then it's not worth bothering with. I suppose one could say that about everything the likes of Holland and Barret sell.

Regarding alcohol, I'm definitely coming along to Jack London's line of thinking. In John Barleycorn, his 'alcoholic memoirs', he said something along the lines of that it takes many years to learn to appreciate and desire the kick of alcohol. I started to appreciate the kick of multiple whisky sours over 4 months of Furlough during lock down 1.0 and I haven't stopped since. I get a definite kick of well being. Not every time, it depends on many different factors.

Don't even get me started on the pull of alcohol.

I hated it for years.

Then I loved it for years.

Now it won't leave me alone...

I'm trying to think of the "good" effects of an alcohol high...I suppose it loosens you up and gives you a bit more confidence if you are in company - but if you're on your own having a quiet night in - I don't think an alcohol high is much improvement on being sober.

And as Forever Changes points out - if he's just filling it with the same garbage they put in caffiene drinks then it will be a waste of time anyway.

How is this going to get round the new law that says anything psychoactive can't be sold?

'foodstuffs' are exempt from the act. Presumably that also includes all the shit you see in Holland and Barrett.

also, if you look at the wording of the NPS act, it actually says it's only illegal to sell, import or export anything psychoactive, implying that possession is legal (unless it's something already banned under the drugs act)

I loved alcohol in the early years when I had friends, social life etc... but then it started to get a grip on me, became habitual, started using it daily as a reward rather than a luxury, developed health problems, and now I mostly can't stand the sight or taste of booze.

In any case in the end it tended to do nothing more than send me to sleep rather than get me drunk. I don't agree that it's necessarily a rubbish drug for chilling at home with if you're using it to enhance music or something, but usually it's better with other people, depending on the people and circumstances.

'foodstuffs' are exempt from the act. Presumably that also includes all the shit you see in Holland and Barrett.

also, if you look at the wording of the NPS act, it actually says it's only illegal to sell, import or export anything psychoactive, implying that possession is legal (unless it's something already banned under the drugs act)
Yes. He's going down the route of a food additive as that rings a bell.

Apparently alcohol companies are interested because they've seen the writing on the wall and they know drinking numbers are in freefall. Incredibly, the largest growing market in the drinks industry is non alcoholic products..mental!!🤔😳.

I enjoy a beer at night before bed. A beer, a tablet of melatonin and I'm usually ready for a good nights sleep

A big part of it simply has to do with the associated ritual immediately preceding an anticipated event (sleep), too. I don't think that the combo itself is very sedating but it's better than other alternatives IMO as far as something to be used with regularity

The alcohol "high", i.e. being drunk, is not something I've ever really enjoyed. For me it's just disorienting, dysphoric and unpleasant in general

Regarding non alcoholic beer, the Guinness is very nice. It has a widget and foams just nice. Tastes very similar to the real one.

I wonder if Professor Nutt would sit you on his knee and give you a glass of his magic jizz. "Heres a glass I jizzed earlier"

How is he going to supply demand if his magic jizz takes off? You would need a setup where whenever he was on the vinegar strokes he could bellow for an assistant to go running in to catch it in a glass.

Last edited:
Well guys...the new flavour is out..sentia BLACK. Sentia RED was the original.

Unless it's 1000x stronger I doubt it will have an effect. C Mon mr Nutt lol

Well guys...the new flavour is out..sentia BLACK. Sentia RED was the original.

Unless it's 1000x stronger I doubt it will have an effect. C Mon mr Nutt lol

Where are you seeing this? There's absolutely nothing on his site about sentia black. Indeed, all the google results are still from around Oct last year, which to me says this has been one massive flop.

Where are you seeing this? There's absolutely nothing on his site about sentia black. Indeed, all the google results are still from around Oct last year, which to me says this has been one massive flop.
I got it on their Facebook as I had liked sentia. I ve just ordered a bottle and I'll see what happens. Says limited amount of these bottles until they get more made.

Never underestimate an idiot.
Have to say I really did like the taste and so did my dad. So if going to buy non alcoholic spirit or mixer i may as well buy that one. They all seem to be similar priced.

But yea I know I'm being conned if there's no effect 😵‍💫. I saw it on TV and one guy claimed to feel quite merry after it so perhaps there is a subtle effect, which is more than any other non alcoholic spirit will have.

Himself personally? I doubt anything that would break him. He's a rich man. He's raised £20 million or thereabouts, his partner is a hedge fund manager.

One thing I don't get is the project was called alcarelle and this drink is Sentia and I'm not sure if this is even his finished product. I thought it was but someone else said Sentia is not alcarelle. Who knows.

Edit. I do, I looked it up. There's a whole range of this shit to look forward to.

Low compared to the £180 they cost full price. He was selling six in a pack for the same price you'd pay for buying six individual bottles.
And how much did GBL used to cost...?