• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nutt's magic jizz (Sentia)

It would be amazing if they came up with something similar that's wasn't as bad for u - even if only for the lowered inhibition effects alone would do me I'd love it. As a jake-ball in recovery the biggest thing for me is being able to relax fully and let my hair down once in a while.

It would be amazing if they came up with something similar that's wasn't as bad for u - even if only for the lowered inhibition effects alone would do me I'd love it. As a jake-ball in recovery the biggest thing for me is being able to relax fully and let my hair down once in a while.

Ah... but isn't that the drug we all dream of? Something that gives you a great buzz/high with no ill effects whatsoever?

I suspect any effects from Sentia will be placebo. I'd like to know if they've done double-blind placebo trials. Placebo can be a powerful effect of course, but only, I think, if you believe you're getting 'the real thing', as well as the context and your circumstances when you are using the drug or medication.

I've never smoked cigarettes (properly), but if I tried vaping I might well find the nicotine hit stronger than a seasoned smoker would, at least initially. Although that analogy isn't really valid as Sentia contains no alcohol

Ah... but isn't that the drug we all dream of? Something that gives you a great buzz/high with no ill effects whatsoever?

I suspect any effects from Sentia will be placebo. I'd like to know if they've done double-blind placebo trials. Placebo can be a powerful effect of course, but only, I think, if you believe you're getting 'the real thing', as well as the context and your circumstances when you are using the drug or medication.

I've never smoked cigarettes (properly), but if I tried vaping I might well find the nicotine hit stronger than a seasoned smoker would, at least initially. Although that analogy isn't really valid as Sentia contains no alcohol
It appears to hit the gaba and make you feel slightly relaxed.

2025 is the year they think they will get it out or do the FSA testing. I'm not writing it off till it's reported it's failed. Anytime in the 20s I consider it a success

He should have marketed pagoclone, at least was this a nice high but guess not possible to get it past regulation these days.

Have a hangover-free Christmas from Drug Science!

PS
Prof David Nutt - Drug Science
[COLOR=var(--textSecondary,#6e6e6e)]Thu 22/12/2022 10:5

dfda97c5-e910-8d2e-9c0a-d19b5d1629ee.png

A hangover-free Christmas from Prof David Nutt

Thank you for supporting Drug Science this year!

0d4223e8-127c-fc92-fddd-26ea2fec835a.jpg
Dear Drug Science Supporter,

Thank you for your continued interest in Drug Science throughout the past year. Your support in putting evidence-based policies at the heart of substance regulation is vital.

Many of you will know that a large part of my scientific work has centred around the search for solutions to alcohol, the single most harmful substance of all. By 2016 it became clear to me that neither government nor the drinks industry were going to solve the problem.

A new approach was needed and GABA Labs was launched. Our mission is to develop an alternative to alcohol. One that provides social drinkers with the benefits of alcohol, but without the alcohol itself.

We’ve made a lot of progress. Our scientific team has created a novel GABAergic ingredient we call ‘Alcarelle’ (pat. pending). We are now ready to put Alcarelle through FDA safety testing in the US. And in the UK, we have launched Sentia, a GABAergic botanical drink that stands as a Proof of Concept. Sentia is not as strong as Alcarelle, but it does point at what might be possible without the use of alcohol.

Interesting he says ready to go to FDA in America now.

[/COLOR]

Interesting he says ready to go to FDA in America now.
Would be a remarkable milestone to have the first recreational drug approved. But guess it will take much time for them to evaluate it and even if they approve it, this doesn't mean other countries will do the same. Anybody knows what's supposed to be in that Alcarelle?

Would be a remarkable milestone to have the first recreational drug approved. But guess it will take much time for them to evaluate it and even if they approve it, this doesn't mean other countries will do the same. Anybody knows what's supposed to be in that Alcarelle?
It's a secret. Only thing I know is that David Nutt says it works as he's tried it on himself.

Regarding the time it may only be a few years.

I guess American is ahead cause they have already legalised cannibis??

But isn't it required for a novel drug to exhibit medical benefits over established treatments to get a chance to be approved? At least in my home country it's that way. But maybe really nobody cared/bothered to try to get a recreational drug approved yet and Dr.Nutt might have real chances.

Yeah, weird to see that the US become one of the world's first countries to legalize recreational cannabis when they were the force which doomed the world into that silly war on drugs and opium laws etc.

But isn't it required for a novel drug to exhibit medical benefits over established treatments to get a chance to be approved? At least in my home country it's that way. But maybe really nobody cared/bothered to try to get a recreational drug approved yet and Dr.Nutt might have real chances.

Yeah, weird to see that the US become one of the world's first countries to legalize recreational cannabis when they were the force which doomed the world into that silly war on drugs and opium laws etc.
It's a changing world my friend and the 70s or whenever the original mistake was made is now a long time ago.

Update .

This sentia BLACK works! Drank half a small bottle and it's had a pleasant but mild effect.

Currently drinking non alcoholic beer in bar with a friend. Feels similar to having had some beer.

Well done David Nutt. 1st step

Update .

This sentia BLACK works! Drank half a small bottle and it's had a pleasant but mild effect.

Currently drinking non alcoholic beer in bar with a friend. Feels similar to having had some beer.

You were spiked by your mates...

Update .

The problem with the price still remains though, seeing as it's about 3-4 times more expensive than the equivalent amount of actual beer?