• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nutt's magic jizz (Sentia)

his claims about MDMA being as safe as broccoli strike me as a tad immature for a man of his standing in retrospect

i used soundbites from guys like him to justify taking vast quantities of ''MDMA'' back in my yoof

his claims about MDMA being as safe as broccoli strike me as a tad immature for a man of his standing in retrospect

i used soundbites from guys like him to justify taking vast quantities of ''MDMA'' back in my yoof
He seriously said it's safer than horses riding with jumps.

About as safe as 5 pints of beer .

About as safe as 30 miles on a motorcycle.

He seriously said it's safer than horses riding with jumps.

About as safe as 5 pints of beer .

About as safe as 30 miles on a motorcycle.

Well it is.

Look at the death rates. And I mean people who died from the MDMA - not like Leah Betts who died from drinking too much water.

Well it is.

Look at the death rates. And I mean people who died from the MDMA - not like Leah Betts who died from drinking too much water.
Yes I agree with Nutt.

Read all his books too and they are very good.

A second opinion is always good, but I trust LINS to tell it like it is.

I suspected from the website that it was going to taste like gin without the alcohol.

Fuckin hate gin...
Love G&Ts, rum, dislike vodka

I'll possibly give this a go after next pay day. It's £13.60 for a trial 200ml bottle but that's probably not going to go very far.

Its definitely pricey, way more expensive than the equivalent amount of alcohol, although I'm not sure what the relative strength of it is supposed to be. At those prices you'd expect or hope the effects to be on a par with spirits.

We'll see but I'm always keen to try to new gabas.

I'll be setting my expectations very low.

I'll possibly give this a go after next pay day. It's £13.60 for a trial 200ml bottle but that's probably not going to go very far.

Its definitely pricey, way more expensive than the equivalent amount of alcohol, although I'm not sure what the relative strength of it is supposed to be. At those prices you'd expect or hope the effects to be on a par with spirits.

We'll see but I'm always keen to try to new gabas.

I'll be setting my expectations very low.
Let me know if it has an effect. Not got much hope.

Waiting to see what new one they announce before the year ends. Told me a stronger one is coming.

This doesn't even feel like a tiny amount of beer😭

Sentia has magnolia extract, which contains magnolol and honokiol which have been demonstrated to target GABA and cannabinoid receptors.

paired with the rest of the botanicals like passion flower and damiana, theres potential. Placebo doubtlessly plays a role as well, but it does with literally every single drug. regardless, it was never meant to be a particularly strong thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone actually felt anything while taking this, as in does it work?

Also would it enhance other drugs - like taking it at the same time as coke for example?

More chance of smelling a fart in a tornado
Thought so. I'm trying it again as I like the taste.

Also heard him mention that if you haven't drank for a while your gaba can reset and thus become more sensitive. Will keep you posted when the bottle arrives. Looking for a sober Christmas 😩

I believe the first 100 bottles come with free voucher entry into the "Queened by Professor Nutt" lottery draw. If you win, he talcs his bottom and then sits on your face so your nose is right up his flange.

For a fee, it can be filmed as a gift for loved ones.

I believe the first 100 bottles come with free voucher entry into the "Queened by Professor Nutt" lottery draw. If you win, he talcs his bottom and then sits on your face so your nose is right up his flange.

For a fee, it can be filmed as a gift for loved ones.
Oh dear lol. But you still wishing Nutt luck with the real one due out in about 2025??

Something that induced the same psychoactive effects as alcohol without the organ-damaging sides would indeed be of interest, but looking at that list of ingedients it looks like one of those concoctions you find in herbalists/health food stores that claim all kind of great properties but do sweet FA.

The real test perhaps is that if Sentia really worked it would have spread like wildfire amongst kids, prompting tabloid mass hysteria a la N20. That doesn't appear to have happened

Something that induced the same psychoactive effects as alcohol without the organ-damaging sides would indeed be of interest, but looking at that list of ingedients it looks like one of those concoctions you find in herbalists/health food stores that claim all kind of great properties but do sweet FA.

The real test perhaps is that if Sentia really worked it would have spread like wildfire amongst kids, prompting tabloid mass hysteria a la N20. That doesn't appear to have happened
Yes. I think it only gives a very slight feeling and kids won't want to pay the high price that for it. Taste may also be a factor as some people have nearly been sick when I gave them a taste.

A new flavour is coming out soon I hear, and it's to be stronger.

Still, the money is going to a good cause - the FTA when they submit alcarelle for approval.

By this point I've tried an awful lot of the various alcohol-free spirits, wines, beers and ciders and all of them (with the exception of some brands of pear cider/perry) are complete and utter bile. They also have the audacity to charge more for them, despite the tax being lower. And Professor Nutt is nutting himself all the way to the bank with this crap.

By this point I've tried an awful lot of the various alcohol-free spirits, wines, beers and ciders and all of them (with the exception of some brands of pear cider/perry) are complete and utter bile. They also have the audacity to charge more for them, despite the tax being lower. And Professor Nutt is nutting himself all the way to the bank with this crap.
I m not sure he's making money. Got a £20m bill coming to try and get alcarelle through the FSA.

I'm trying to think of the "good" effects of an alcohol high...I suppose it loosens you up and gives you a bit more confidence if you are in company - but if you're on your own having a quiet night in - I don't think an alcohol high is much improvement on being sober.

And as Forever Changes points out - if he's just filling it with the same garbage they put in caffiene drinks then it will be a waste of time anyway.

How is this going to get round the new law that says anything psychoactive can't be sold?

I'm trying to think of the "good" effects of an alcohol high...I suppose it loosens you up and gives you a bit more confidence if you are in company - but if you're on your own having a quiet night in - I don't think an alcohol high is much improvement on being sober.

And as Forever Changes points out - if he's just filling it with the same garbage they put in caffiene drinks then it will be a waste of time anyway.

How is this going to get round the new law that says anything psychoactive can't be sold?
I don't know. Proving that it's safe I guess and convincing the powers that be that if alcohol is allowed, then so should this.

Vaping was rushed through I remember but that was still nicotine so no change in substance.