• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nutt's magic jizz (Sentia)

I'd rather the drains stank of shite, it's made mine stink, had to resort to baking powder and vinegar to cleanse the drain. Stuck to the stainless sink like tar as well. Had to break out a brillo pad.

Fuckin hell, your report of this stuff is not exactly glowing is it?

Are you going to post an honest review on the website? 😀

This isnt really like the mephedrone thread is it? Are my thoughts.

The way I see it is if EADD hasnt already spent a good year or two smashing it, singing it from the rooftops, probably literally and naked, its most likely bunk.

*Or actually posting because they invented it, we know who.

**Or getting John McAfee posting here to try and recreate a specific version of something in the jungle

Stuff like that.

I’ve tried, they said no.

They only have four, bless them. Assuming thats the team, the rest were deleted like yours.

See, I always thought this was going to be a chemical version of alcohol, so you could neck it and rack up lines etc. And I thought that was a great idea.

I posted about cocaine palma violets the other month and tasting/smelling them for 24 hours did not feel the same as eating them when I was a kid. Why not apple hubba bubba or something, fizzy apple chewits FFS? A bit of 'toxic waste' sweets for the elite?

Has it been passed on yet? Feels like a shite olympic torch.

To be fair though, props to Professor Nut, he is the man. But I could definitely concoct a better alternative to aclohol concoction.

Last edited:
B75-DF28-B-FF3-A-4-F90-9-AF1-F0-C994706-BA2.jpg

My GABA receptors are wrecked Im afraid, it defibitely won't work on me. I'd also smash the entire bottle.

I thought he originally had hoped his "alcohol replacement" would be a benzo or in fact a z drug, I'm fact pacgoclone is what it was rumoured to be. It is available to purchase from the Chinese.
Flumanezil (sp?) Was going to be used on non GABA dependent people to "sober them up" and there were to be "no hangovers".

This seems to be a very poor product indeed, a poor product from a nutty professor, who would have guessed?

My OP got edited for mentioning the price of this shit? Really? I can't say a pint of lager is £1.95 in Wetherspoons but £7.20 in central London? There's more drug in a pint of lager than in this tripe.

Maybe it was AxeBattler having a practice eh.

I'm wondering how much Nutt has invested in this venture?

Although I've only heard one first hand report (thank you Mr. LINS), the fact it went from glass to sink almost immediately doesn't bode well.

I'm guessing it's something that the hipster community will latch onto for the novelty value (until something even more hip comes along), but I can't see it attracting many repeat orders.

Let's face it, if it was really effective, Nutt would have been bought out by one of the major breweries by now. They obviously don't see it as much of a threat...
You can mix it and it takes the edge off the taste but will keep the effect...if it has an effect.

I've received an email from sentia this month to say they are bringing out 2 new flavours and increasing the strength. Hopefully they have refined it.

I swear I felt something one of the times but was very mild. All the other times nothing happened.

I really like the taste for some reason ☺️