• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nutt's magic jizz (Sentia)

asdasd.jpg

Well, it's arrived. It looks like slightly reddish mud, smells like ya grans toilet - think lavender and pearl drops. Says to enjoy over ice with a "premium mixer" So, I will pick up some fancy mixer while at the supermarket later, and report back.

I suggest vodka for the mixer... :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to your report...

Surprised they didn't add mucuna pruriens or that they made a second drink with TMG as yet.

Ayurvedic medicine was about centuries ago when the Romans were still drinking their 'sweet wine'.

The effects should be akin to eating a load of turkey(the bird)/seaweed/shellfish.

Ever gotten a feel good feeling after eating certain foods?

First, some ice.

Secondly, allow to chill.

Thirdly, taste and throw away.

It is vile, it very much tastes how it smells. It's left a burning sensation on my tongue, it's like crushing up flower petals and eating them, with parma violets, mud, poundshop purfume and whatever chemical contents are in a crap air freshener.

If anyone wants what is left of the bottle, let me know and I'll post it out tomorrow.

taste and throw away.

It is vile, it very much tastes how it smells. It's left a burning sensation on my tongue, it's like crushing up flower petals and eating them, with parma violets, mud, poundshop purfume and whatever chemical contents are in a crap air freshener.

But what of the effects?

Was there anything whatsoever (if you managed to consume enough for a fair test, considering how vile it was)?

But what of the effects?

Was there anything whatsoever (if you managed to consume enough for a fair test, considering how vile it was)?
No effects at all, only a burning sensation on the tongue. I couldn’t chug the whole bottle on the off chance it might be somewhat active because I would have projectile vomited like a sprinkler attached to a waltzer.

0/10

But then neither is the mephedrone thread.

That fucked with my head for a bit, thought you had some kind of puzzling paradox at play for a minute.

At the end of the day, some of the main ingrediants are b12 and berries. It reminds me of when you can't tell if your Holland and Barrets supplement is working then you realise thats because it isnt, so you give it to your mate and he has a life changing experience for two weeks before leaving it on his shelf.

Or more to to the point, you neck a dud pill and your mate is convinced you are now in fact coming up, and you point out its been two hours and will never work and it doesnt.

Or the lack of a blue lotus and lemon balm epidemic.

Etc.

A second opinion is always good, but I trust LINS to tell it like it is.

I suspected from the website that it was going to taste like gin without the alcohol.

Fuckin hate gin...

I'm wondering how much Nutt has invested in this venture?

Although I've only heard one first hand report (thank you Mr. LINS), the fact it went from glass to sink almost immediately doesn't bode well.

I'm guessing it's something that the hipster community will latch onto for the novelty value (until something even more hip comes along), but I can't see it attracting many repeat orders.

Let's face it, if it was really effective, Nutt would have been bought out by one of the major breweries by now. They obviously don't see it as much of a threat...

I'm wondering how much Nutt has invested in this venture?

Himself personally? I doubt anything that would break him. He's a rich man. He's raised £20 million or thereabouts, his partner is a hedge fund manager.

One thing I don't get is the project was called alcarelle and this drink is Sentia and I'm not sure if this is even his finished product. I thought it was but someone else said Sentia is not alcarelle. Who knows.

Edit. I do, I looked it up. There's a whole range of this shit to look forward to.

I'm getting bombarded with emails to buy 6 bottles now for the low low price of £130..

Low compared to the £180 they cost full price. He was selling six in a pack for the same price you'd pay for buying six individual bottles.

Last edited: