• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Poppy seeds) Experienced: Making the process easier

You really have to try and see, if they are washed then anything from 1-2kg you should feel. Really should test the waters to be safe though.

gots sum seedz tha other week that brewed a nearly black tea.....threw up ballz after the first cup (500g only) so 2nd go made tea again 500 g, let settle 4 an hour, got most of the light coloured shit off the top once darkness settled to the bottom, then evaporated in a 50 degree oven till i had powder....scraped and smoked,,, wow wow wooza, talk about nod city, think iv come across some super potent unz as the usual colour of the tea is akin to grapefruit juice, will have piks soon enuf... something worth tryin;)

ok first up my bad 4 the double post:|
2nd thing werl ok not jet black, more like mud but its tha darkest ass shit iv ever cn most of the time tha PST looks like grapefruit juice:X

DSCF0603.jpg

this was the 2nd wash... unfortunatly i didnt get a pik of the first lot that i drank then promptly spewed all ova the place8) will try remember nxt time if im lucky enuf to get the same batch:)

Looks crook as, I mix it with 20% cordial so it goes down alright. If you leave it for an hour or so most the crap settles to the bottom as well.

_Rotten_ said:
The best place to find seeds is online, tons of places sell them, no suspicious or odd looks, no questions asked. You'll have to shop around for a while until you find seeds that have a good kick. Once you find a supplier just stick with him until they turn shitty. I buy my poppy seeds in shipments of 10 pounds each with only a friendly "thank you" from the seller. It's cheaper than beer.

Is it possible to let us know where you buy these online and what kind to buy? Sorry if this is an impolite request. Otherwise if you are willing to discuss via pm I would be happy to do so.

S.M.F.G said:
ok first up my bad 4 the double post:|
2nd thing werl ok not jet black, more like mud but its tha darkest ass shit iv ever cn most of the time tha PST looks like grapefruit juice:X

DSCF0603.jpg

this was the 2nd wash... unfortunatly i didnt get a pik of the first lot that i drank then promptly spewed all ova the place8) will try remember nxt time if im lucky enuf to get the same batch:)

Well, that brew looks pretty potent to me if we're just going by darkness. Also, I have found that my second wash always looks just as dark as the first wash if I do it immediately, and the sooner you wash them the stronger the second wash will be.

Sorry you didn't get much of it down, you might have caught a buzz. That doesn't look like a whole helluvalot of tea though. What was your seed quantity?

^ that piticular one was a 500g batch, have been up to a whole Kg... but never had that colour.... the dark shit settled to the bottom after an hour or so an i took the light shit off the top and evaporated the remaining dark liquid till i had powder... that worked well:)

How long did it take in the oven to evaporate, and how many Ls were there all up?

ummm a couple of hours @ 60-70 degrees celcius, wasnt too much liquid by guestimate maybe 100-200 mls... just a guess though, was kinda a fuzzy day, will b sure to take more notice nxttime:\

I'll tell ya'... one downside I've experienced lately on the tea is horrific, hellish nightmares and hallucinations. And I never have nightmares... not ones that leave me shaking in fear when I awaken from them. And obviously I have no hallucinations sober. Reading online I find that there's a very strong and well-documented correlation between morphine and nightmares and hallucinations. Has anyone else experienced this?

This might be it for me and the PST. Everything else is fine though. And honestly, sometimes I do have some very nice trips.

But these nightmares are too much.

_Rotten_ said:
I'll tell ya'... one downside I've experienced lately on the tea is horrific, hellish nightmares and hallucinations. And I never have nightmares... not ones that leave me shaking in fear when I awaken from them. And obviously I have no hallucinations sober. Reading online I find that there's a very strong and well-documented correlation between morphine and nightmares and hallucinations. Has anyone else experienced this?

This might be it for me and the PST. Everything else is fine though. And honestly, sometimes I do have some very nice trips.

But these nightmares are too much.

Weird. I was doing poppy seed tea constantly, almost every day, for two years and I only had one nightmare in all that time. I didn't even think to correlate it with opiate use.

However, I used to have extremely vivid dreams back then. That's one thing I really miss about those days... every night, I'd have the most fuckin-A, kick ass, epic dreams. I kept a dream journal and have about 120 dreams recorded. Now I'm lucky if I have one really good dream every month or two.

more dank ass dark as tea achieved=D 500g only then another lot evaporated down to powder, unfortunalty smoked though... the ol plug ems to be more viable 4 this.. post piks tomorrow (not of the plugin lol) of the tea. fellin pertty fucked up right now:|

see i am interested in poppy seed tea but i have the feeling that i'd be just wasting my time ingesting this stuff. from what i understand the stuff tastes pretty awful and i dont think there is any amount that can fuck me up. the problem is i am an avid opiate user and my tolerance is a little ridiculous. i've been snorting oxys for like 5 years already and it takes an 80 to get any effect and i need about 120 to 160 to get the itchies and nod out. shout i got my hands on some 512 percs and ate 12 before i gave up because i was to full. so is this stuff even worth my time and if so how much would someone like me need?

for someone like you itd only be worth it if you could get unwashed seeds.

rolls said:
for someone like you itd only be worth it if you could get unwashed seeds.

if by unwashed you mean potent, then that would be true with anyone. bunk seeds won't get you high even if you have no opiate tolerance.

bpayne said:
Can you die from poppy seed tea?

Same as with any opiate, yes if you take enough. More likely if you are mixing with other CNS depressants such as benzos and alcohol.

I got a young friend of mine (I'm completly serious, I've been clean 4 yrs) and hes on suboxone. He uses too much and doesn't have enough for all month. I'm wondering if he can substitue the pst or would it not work cause of the sub.?