• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Poppy seeds) Experienced: Making the process easier

i had a light breakfast and used 2 1/2 cups of seeds this time. 10 min into it im getting lightheaded yeeeee!

hey peops, first up exelent thread Malfunkshun.. :) i have been screwin around with this for about a week now, had been takin codiene previously but have given that a rest for a fwe weeks, used morph a few years ago also +the odd oxy or 2 in the last year or so.im also on xanax @ the moment which has made things tricky,, 1st attempt was 300g from local supermarket (600 in total between 2 of us) used the shirt method..typical results , colour etc but in my oppinion was shaken 2 long (about 30 mins) had little effect that i could tell but i alredy had benzos in me it made my girlfriend puke like a motherfucker but she said was ok..
2nd and 3rd attempt 400g of 2Kg seed from bulk distributor,, used bottle with hole in it method, still shaken 2 long i think (5-10)mins, effects plesant althohgh not what i expected (also had xanax that day)
this morning i awoke and preped 400g shook for only a min or 2, upended & squeezed bottle, did a second wash and consume, am happy 2 report a verry nice buzz and i havnt had my benzo yet so i no its doin something,, im kinda questioning the quality of the seeds though as its not "super teriffic" and im yet to be high for a long period eg 12 hrs. i spose im off 2 do more shopping..
one question would be apreciated... is it common 2 loose some water in the process?? i mix 400g with 500ml of water and am lucky to get 400 ml of water back on the first pass, then i mix the 2nd wash with say 200ml of water and will get 80% of that back on the second go.. the shirt method is worse,, is this normal??? cheers=D

yeah i loose some water every time too, im sure it would be really hard to get it all out.

and i found if you hate the taste you can get some of that spray stuff that numbs your throat for when you have a cough, and just spray it in your mouth a bunch and swish it around. then spit it out and drink the tea and you wont taste a thing.

killer,good idea.. im used to the taste now.... i understand just why the lemon juice is incorperated in2 it... also someone musta forgot 2 sterilize this batch or something..been dumping seed in the garden beds n have got sproutage gallore!! hopefully i will have some posd soon=D

Anyone happen to have an opinion on whether a pound of seeds is too much for someone not having tried this before? But with some general opiate tolerance from kratom (plus a bit of perma-tolerance)?

Start with the pound, Xorkoth........ I'd bet you'll need more though to truely feel it.....

Depends where you got them, if they turn out not to be washed it could kill you.

Unless someone is out there adding additional morphine to seed batches.... there is no way a pound will be enough for even the most naive user to OD and die.

I base this on many batches of seed from plants grown local and from seeds emptied from a large variety of different dry pods(from many different vendors)..... So, not washed.

I tried this yesterday... I picked up .72 pounds of seeds that had little bits stuck to them (all that was left), and then another 20 ounces from a packaged bulk food supply brand that looked like they may have had the bits removed.

I made a tea from the .72 pounds by putting about 2 cups of fruit juice and some hot water into an empty gallon fruit juice carton until the seeds were plenty covered and shaking it cigorously for about 5 minutes. Then I partially unscrewed the cap and squeezed the liquid slowly out. It was a cloudy, slightly-gray fruity water-juice that tasted like poppy seeds. Actually it was quite tasty, if a bit bland. I drank it up. Then I was about to go out into some gardens for a dinner/picnic/romp, so I wanted to take another quarter pound. But in my haste I did not filter the seeds from that quart pound, so I drank the liquid plus the seeds. The result of this was that they expanded in my stomach and I felt really, really full for the rest of the night. Not recommended.

The high, however, was nice... very comfortable, some euphoria, some drowsiness later on. After it really settled in after a few hours, I went home and spent a few hours watching 4 episodes of Weeds, which I barely remember due to being opiated and zoning out. I slept well and still felt it in the morning... I shook it all off my noon (I started drinking the tea at 6pm the day before).

Overall, it was a nice experience... I wouldn't want to do it often but I will certainly try it again sometime when I am craving an opiate buzz and nothing else presents itself.

first PST attempt

About 20 minutes ago I made & drank my first batch of PST.

After reading this forum, I went to the shop and bought as much as they had left (about 200g).

I put it in a 2-liter plastic bottle, and filled it with lukewarm water, about 3 inches over the seed line. I shook it for a minute or so, then let it sit on it's side for 10 mins. Shook it again, then squeezed the brownish liquid into 1 and a half large drinking glasses.

Drank it all. Since a lot of people were suggesting at least 300g of seeds, I poured in enough water to make another half cup full and drank it.

Now awaiting results.

Ok it's been about half an hour... I think I may be feeling something coming on, but it's not an opiate feeling... yet. I've read some people in this thread say it takes 20 mins, some said 2 hours!

I'd like to think that tea from 200g will make me feel SOMETHING!

^ IMO nope... unless u gots some fucking good seeds,,,, try 500 g @ least n just take ur time wit it... iv been upto 1kg of seed an it was decent.. also aviod supermarket hoyts shit... go see your local resturant/bakers wholesaler. n u dun want seeds that look like they more grey than black... IMO again the blacker the better:D

Ive felt something from 400-500g of seeds but Ive also felt nothing from 900g of seeds, depends on the batch really.

CloudyHazeD said:
Unless someone is out there adding additional morphine to seed batches.... there is no way a pound will be enough for even the most naive user to OD and die.

I base this on many batches of seed from plants grown local and from seeds emptied from a large variety of different dry pods(from many different vendors)..... So, not washed.
this is false ime. A pound was a little too much for me when I got good seeds (you can see the white morphine latex on them).

Start lower than a pound with each new batch, its the only safe way to do it.

my firsr try - UPDATE

Ok, things took a turn for the better last night.

As last I reported, about a half hour in I thought maybe I felt something happening, but it was uncertain.

Well, since I was so psyched to get buzzed, I dropped a valium, thinking if there WAS anything happening as a result of the seeds, it might have a combined affect.

Wow, did it ever.

Normally, one valium barely registers with me. Maybe I'll get some very, very subtle affect from it for an hour, then it's totally gone.

Last night, I nearly hit outer space!

It bascially felt as if I had taken 3 vicodins and a valium. It was quite a trip.

I don't know what I would have felt if I had just waited for the PST to have an affect, but the combo was very, very good. Clearly the PST did something and had a major influence.

Many of you have said that 200g would do very little or nothing, but as SMFG said, maybe it has something to do with the "purity" of the seeds - the ones I got were very, very dark, nearly black (as opposed to ones I saw at another shop which were much grayer).

It was basically three, small supermarket bottles of seeds, about 70g each.

I started feeling it at around 11pm and when I went to bed at 3:30 there were still residual effects (as I lay in bed listening to groovy music with my eyes shut, my "day dreaming" mode was in overdrive - very vibrant images were popping into my head).

All said and done, it was a good experience. Of course I'll have to try again and skip the valium to really know what caused what. That being said it's not a cheap trip unless I can find bulk seeds!

Does anyone else have experience with knowing if darker seeds generally yield better results?

^From my experience, indian black seeds (thats the actual name) are EXTREMELY strong. That goes against the notion that one should see latexy stuff, which would colour the seeds greyish. I can't really tell whether seeds are good or not, by looking. I thought I could, however....500grams of these indian black seeds, washed several times over a night, had me utterly fucked outta my head.

^seconded again, the ones with the grey appearence or what appeared to be kinda like a frosting on em were usless:( i actualy thought that may be some kind of shit they spray on it to make em usless either that or there hella washed..... upon REALLY close inspection some of those grey seeds even look not right like theres little bumps or holes here n there (dunno who many of uz examine seed under magnifaction:\ ) Black as the ace of spades= nod in good ways:)

maybe we're talking past each other here, because the coating I am talking about is the type of coating you see on poppy seeds taken directly from the pod. Its not that homogenous greyish/white coating on some store-bought seed packs, which I do believe is some sort of spray.

seed color

I went to a few grocery stores today to check out more seeds. Some are definitely darker than others, and it seems logical that the darker ones are more dense. I'd bet anything darker seeds result in better highs (like I said, last night I only used 200g and REALLY felt it).

The trick now will be to find bulk of darker seeds. I don't even know where to find bulk in my area! I guess I can order online, but there is no way to know how dark the seeds are in comparison to others.

Can anyone comment on how often one should be doing this?