Please share your most humilating & degrading stories

Fell asleep outside the local shop drunk and on sleeping tablets at 2 during the day. The girl working couldn't get me up and luckily enough knew where my sister lived who sent her boyfriend down to bring me up to her house where I pissed myself on her sofa. My mate who was with me got thrown out of the bookies for talking shite and went home where he fell down a set of stairs out of the attic and was walking about the street telling people he was getting chased by the cops:D

Told this one elsewhere before

Years ago, I was after an oz of speed & the lad I was getting it from arranged to meet outside of pub of repute. Anyway, we're standing under a metro bridge and he goes to get the speed from inside his trackies and an oz bag had split, so down come the trackies and he starts dusting the speed off his balls into a spare plastic bag. Now the bridge was Byker bridge and running parallel to itis the road traffic bridge, all of whom can see this gross tableau as they pass over. I had visions of appearing in the Evening Chronicle (the local rag) under headlines 'Depraved new gay sex drug practice' as the police swarmed on us.

Luckily nowt happened, but needless to say I wanted none of the speed that had been on his scrotum (some people complained later that they'd found hairs in their speed - I didn't have the heart to tell them how that had happened =D)

Not really that humiliating or degrading, I actually find it quite amusing, but I had a flight to catch from Vegas to San Fransisco and was still awake from the night before and incredibly pissed.

I sat myself down in the aisle seat and thought it would be a smashing idea to neck a couple of benzos and grab a couple of hours sleep. The flight was only about 2 or 3 hours and when it came to depart I was in a full on coma. Noone I was with could wake me and whats more I'd slumped into the aisle and was holding up the entire plane. My friends even suggested to my fellow passengers that it'd be a great idea for them to take turns slapping me around the head to try and wake me, which they did for about 10 minutes.

I eventually woke up, saw that we had landed and grabbed my shit and got off the plane, completely unaware that I held up the entire plane for about 15 minutes...

This isn't as hardcore as some of the ones on here but being in secondary school you can imagine the taunting that came after.

One of my classmates who I hated was really working me up trying to start a fight. I kept ignoring him until I literally snapped, turned around and I don't know why I opted to kick him as high as I could but I gave it a go. I missed him by inches and literally backflipped infront of probably 100 students all very aware of what was going on due to the yelling.

Naturally it took at least an acedemic year to stop hearing about that one.:p

why the fuck would anyone ever snort something off a toilet seat, it's absolutely never neccessary hah :\ if you have to snort ion a cubicle, line up on another card...

Hygeine doesn't really cross my mind when I'm high

A fucking public toilet seat (or any toilet seat tbf) though? that's grim whatever the level of fuckedness.

I dunno, if you've taken a few drugs there's a chance some of them have been up someone's bum at some point anyway. And people always give the seat a really good clean with, you know, a scrap of loo paper or their sleeve and some spit.

held down when i was 10, 1 guy had both my hands pinned down above my head and another held my feet. third dude pulled my trousers and pants down to my knees.... just to have a look at my dick.

you cant choose your family.

This isn't as hardcore as some of the ones on here but being in secondary school you can imagine the taunting that came after.

One of my classmates who I hated was really working me up trying to start a fight. I kept ignoring him until I literally snapped, turned around and I don't know why I opted to kick him as high as I could but I gave it a go. I missed him by inches and literally backflipped infront of probably 100 students all very aware of what was going on due to the yelling.

Naturally it took at least an acedemic year to stop hearing about that one.:p

Damn, that would be terrible at school...

Can't really think of my most humiliating situation at the moment, too tired :\

Toilet seats are actually surprisingly clean (your average computer keyboard is MUCH dirtier/full of germs or bacteria).

^ That has got to be based on domestic lavvies, not club ones. Maybe internet cafe keyboards are worse... they can't be worse than this, though, surely?

2619726488a11312186708o.jpg

Photo of the bog in my local. If your mobile phone has more germs than that bog then fuck knows what you've been doing with that phone, but it can't be healthy.

^ that only looks horrendous because someone's been sick all over it. If that was cleaned up properly, that would actually be one of the nicer public toilets I've seen!

Yeah that's got to be a stat about your bog at home and not one that has had hundreds of arses on it in a night club. Probably only relates to a regularly cleaned home toilet too.

edit: Less toilets, more personal humiliation

Toilet seats are actually surprisingly clean (your average computer keyboard is MUCH dirtier/full of germs or bacteria).

In terms of quantity maybe, but i think i am much less likely to catch E.Coli from my keyboard than the average public toilet.