Please share your most humilating & degrading stories

House-sitting my friends' fancy apartment that had a small downstairs toilet.

About 3am, probably dosing 2ml regularly for hours and hours before that I sat on the can to take a piss, as i thought I might fall over if I tried to do it the manly way.

The toilet had a recessed silver button on the wall to flush it and this would be obscured by the lid of the toilet when it was lifted. As I was sitting on the can the door, to my right, was half open and the edge of it was right by my knees, straight in front of me.

While pissing I began a cycle of: blacking out from the GBL, slumping forward and hitting my forehead on the edge of the door, reflexively slamming back and mashing the lid of the toilet against the flusher soaking my arse, then slumping forward banging my head again, snapping back again, wetting my arse again, falling forward again - and so on. . .

Sore head, cold arse, weird vertical welt neatly bisecting my eyes to explain at work the next morning:p

I have never laughed that hard from a BL post as I just now did!!! Thank you so much for that story. That was just bloody funny. I'm sure it wasnt at the time but it is now!! Thanks so much for the hilarity!! much appreciated!

Hope your head is feeling better.

House-sitting my friends' fancy apartment that had a small downstairs toilet.

About 3am, probably dosing 2ml regularly for hours and hours before that I sat on the can to take a piss, as i thought I might fall over if I tried to do it the manly way.

The toilet had a recessed silver button on the wall to flush it and this would be obscured by the lid of the toilet when it was lifted. As I was sitting on the can the door, to my right, was half open and the edge of it was right by my knees, straight in front of me.

While pissing I began a cycle of: blacking out from the GBL, slumping forward and hitting my forehead on the edge of the door, reflexively slamming back and mashing the lid of the toilet against the flusher soaking my arse, then slumping forward banging my head again, snapping back again, wetting my arse again, falling forward again - and so on. . .

Sore head, cold arse, weird vertical welt neatly bisecting my eyes to explain at work the next morning:p

I've seen so many GBL fuck ups that I no longer laugh at them, however, as no real harm was done via that calamity, I giggled at your misfortune =D

I think the worst ones tend to happen when for some, absoluuuutely ridiculous reason you think it'll be "okay" to dose gbl by eye because you're sooo experienced with the stuff, I cringe too hard at the many memories >_<

Another toilet/geeb story. I found my on the floor with his pants round his ankles and his little whizz dick on show for all. After tryinga have a piss, in the manly way, his legs went and he smashed his face on the toilet... I'm not sure if he was knocked out or if it was the geeby but I had a video of him trying to get his pants up and falling forwards smashing his head ont wall everytime he tried to get em from round his ankles.

In hindsight I should've really helped him but I was too busy laughing at the shrivveled up blue cock and hairy arse.

Actually, yeah, you should have helped him. Thats just evil.

You didnt say who "he" was. Who was it?

Actually, yeah, you should have helped him. Thats just evil.

This is the same twat that poored water on my jeans and had me believe I'd wee'd mi sen. At least we never drew on each other in permanent marker.

Bawwww ha ha ha!!! That just made me laugh!! I did that to my husband once when he was drunk. Only I poured the water on his head. He thought he pissed himself but shot it up over his head. To be fair he did wake up still drunk. It was almost a 24 hour sesh with no stims just straight alcohol!!

I have never laughed that hard from a BL post as I just now did!!! Thank you so much for that story. That was just bloody funny.

You've prob never read this post then.... (Can't find the actual post but had it saved on my comp cos it was/is by far the funniest BL post I've ever read).........

Tamborine Man said:
Anyway, I had about 15 Mitzi's on me - separated into two bags, mine and theirs - as I was the night's designated mule. Under these circumstances, I carry them around in my undercrackers - conveniently located in the space between my ballbag and asscrack. Trouble is, I'm forever having minor panic attacks when I'm carrying mine and other's pills as I always forget that they're there. The number of times I've stuffed them down my pants when we're in bars and whatnot (to get past security confidently) and then made the mistake of going to the toilet!

I've done it so many times where I've gone for a dump, shit my load, and then whipped my pants and jeans up and not checked that they haven't dropped on the floor (the pills, not my shit)... you know what I mean.

Unfortunately, this time was different. We went into some generic bar blasting out pre-club tunes and it was hot... fucking super-hot. After about ten minutes, the heat was playing trouble with my guts after the food we'd had and I was bustin' for a shit, so had to pop downstairs. Luckily, I didn't have to wait for a cubicle, so I went in, locked the door, dropped the kecks slowly and got down to the business. My stomach was up and down like a fat girl on a pogo stick. I was sat there nursing what felt like enough gas to fill the Hindenburg... and it was beginning to hurt. Finally, I summoned the courage to let rip, knowing that it was going to echo and stink out the bogs. Needless to say, it was wet and disgusting. I had to sit there while everyone else in the bogs laughed and shouted: "Fuckin' hell... you ill or summat?", half asphyxiated by my own faeces.

At this point, I had my head in my hands, looking down at the floor in relief and quiet embarrassment. I saw the pills in the undercrackers that were around my ankles, I leaned forward slightly to pick them up and had a good look at them - still leaning forward. This was the first time I'd seen them in decent light. Trouble was, I was looking at the bag of three, not the bag of twelve...!!! Almost instantly something caught my eye... at first I didn't recognise it, a sort of grey reflective shape near my dick. For a second, I thought a moth had landed on the side of my knob and started to get freaked out, but no... it was the bag of twelve, stuck to my sweaty bollocks, dangling precariously above the pit of shit.

I fucking spazzed. It was like a slow-motion movie... my nutsack kinda twinged and shriveled in response to this new stressor, dropping the night's supply into the poo. It was horrid. I just stared past my nutsack into the darkness of the toilet bowl. I must have stood there, shitty-arsed, pants round my ankles, looking at this tiny bag, semi-submerged and wedged into my diarrhea, for about 5 minutes. Moral dilemma time. Do I keep my dignity and flush the spoiled cache (only to lose it again when I recount the story on a public bulletin board), or do I swallow my pride (and any pursuant vomit) and save the day for my fellow chums? Finally, I decided to go for it - not least because, back then, I couldn't afford to replace 12 pills. I steeled myself and imagined that my finger and thumb had been replaced with a pair of forceps, grasping the untainted top of the baggie and slowly dragging it out of the quagmire. I was fucking wretching.

Dropped the baggie ontop of the cistern and proceeded to complete the obligatory paperwork, before transferring their pills into my baggie and keeping my pills separate in my pocket... fuck the risk of getting caught by the bouncers... I'm not mixing them and risk having shitty pills.

That is all.

Last edited:
One of my more shameful experience involved lorazepam and booze, me and a mate got pissed then split a bottle of vodka and a handful of lorazepam (I had a few moggys and vallies as well) then in our deranged state we decided to call on one of our more sober brained mates at 11pm to watch a film even though he had work in the morning. He is a former caner so humoured us and let us in, at this point I black out.

I woke up in bed the next evening around 8pm with no memory's of the night before feeling great, then I turned my phone on and found out I had called my mate every name in the book, dragged all of of his character faults out into the open then when he tried to throw me out I smashed his house up, I heard later from my mate who was there that I got his landlords sailing award (big glass Olympic thingy) and smashed it to pieces.

Then my mum phoned me, my neighbours at the time had found me in the block of flats hallway completely naked with a bottle of vodka, I went for them so they locked themselves in and called my mum and had her come and force me to bed.

I never found the clothes I was wearing so I can only assume I discarded them somewhere along the mile journey from my mates house to mine, I very nearly lost a good friend for ever, thankfully after about 6months he started talking to me again and I royally pissed of my neighbours and my family.

My mate who was with me drove his car home, shredded the tyres on one side and drove the next 3 miles on just his alloys.

Moral of the story booze and benzos don't mix, never stops me once I've had either though.

hahahahahahahahahahhaa =D

When I was about 13 I went to a funeral wake and proceeded to get so shitfaced I passed out, vommed all over a really expensive rug, pissed myself, and had to be carried home by my mum.

The morning after was right lovely.

My mate got his eyebrows shaved off when he was 15

His grandads funeral the next week wasn't quite the same.

Not really humiliating cos nobody saw it, but waking up from my usual stupor on geeb I decided to have a really nice long wee... it took me about 5 seconds before realising I was pissing over a grands worth of equipment - and i mean i was actually aiming for it like it was the toilet - soon as I realised I was doing I spun round with piss going all over the floor and up the door before I managed to stop the flow and run to the bog... then had some more geeb.

Back when i was 18/invincible I double dropped some strong MDMA pills on a gut full of alcohol and some big ass lines of K at a rave in Melbourne

About 5 minutes after downing the pills I was dancing away and all of a sudden I purged on the beautiful girls in front of me :\

In between getting kicked with heels and falling over in my K/drunken stupor (mega bad combo for the record) I saw both pills sticking out of my spew and shining in the pulsating lights...

I was feeling heaps better after the purge and having fuck all money at the time I dived into my spew biscuits and scoffed them suckers back down ;)

Feel sorry for the girls I puked on but damn it was a good night after the pills stayed down and kicked in :D

There's plenty more stories from my younger days...

I think in hindsight, doing mephedrone whilst 'addicted' of various mcdonald toilet seats, is pretty disgusting; and degrading.

why the fuck would anyone ever snort something off a toilet seat, it's absolutely never neccessary hah :\ if you have to snort ion a cubicle, line up on another card...

why the fuck would anyone ever snort something off a toilet seat, it's absolutely never neccessary hah :\ if you have to snort ion a cubicle, line up on another card...

Aye I never understood that either, I thought it was just shite anti-drugs propaganda that said people rack up lines on the actual seat of the toilet. I've never seen this done or even considered it. I wouldn't even rack out a line straight on top of the wee shelf bit behind the toilet. There's always something to put the line on, fag packet etc

Yeah, pretty disgusting tbh.. I usually just chop it all up before going out then sniff off a card. And around here the top of the cistern quite often has vaseline on it :| back of the phone or on another card usually. Trying to sniff meph when your out is pretty pointless I'd just bomb it out n about.