Please share your most humilating & degrading stories

The back of an ipod is quite good. The one I recently lost had a proper mirrored back to it, worked a treat lol.

I don't mind sniffing off toilet seats. I'm a bad mother fucker.

This is what the yale key was invented for.

Well, it was invented to get you in your front door but it sure beats trying to rack up lines on fiddly little makeshift worktops.

This is what the yale key was invented for.

Well, it was invented to get you in your front door but it sure beats trying to rack up lines on fiddly little makeshift worktops.

I'm rubbish at key bumps. Whenever I've tried it I've usually been fairly fucked & the co-ordination/aim has been a bit off lol.

Crackhead, I'm picturing you snorted a quick key and thinking "fuck me that was a sweet nudge, hardly felt a thing there" when really your bump is smeared between your ear and your forehead haha!

Nah I'm the same with lines when I'm out mate - fucks chance of doing a decent one, it just ends up everywhere, always knock the cig packet over etc so if I'm bothering at all when I'm out, it's ALWAYS a snidey key here or there for me!

A toilet seat actually contains fewer germs per square cm than a cell phone.

you're probably referring to a toilet seat in a home not a club with that statistic :) public toilets are a far more germ filled environment, add to that fuckloads of people drunk as fuck and on loads of drugs and it gets even worse.

2619726488a11312186708o.jpg

Photo of the bog in my local. If your mobile phone has more germs than that bog then fuck knows what you've been doing with that phone, but it can't be healthy.

Fucks sake, seriously crackhead? That was taken in your local??

Aye, that was taken by me. I posted it up here the day after it happened. Fucking disgusting. There's also no lock on that door so the culprit must have been spraying that all over the shop with every possibility that someone could walk in on them midway.

Seems like a public toilet would be cleaner as maintenance workers clean frequently. Guess it would depend on the venue

Seems like a public toilet would be cleaner as maintenance workers clean frequently. Guess it would depend on the venue

you haven't been to many clubs have you? :D they don't get cleaned during events and get hammered to fuck probably more than a household toilet does in weeks in the space of an event. people also have a lot less respect for the facilities and genuine hygiene in public toilets and some people often piss/shit/spew all over the shot which they certainly wouldn't do at home.

The toilets in The Arches are a fucking disgrace if it's a busy night. Folk seem to be able to get shit down the walls & all sorts, fuck knows how. I'd understand if it was laziness or just not giving a fuck, but some of the things you see must actually take some extra effort. I really dread the day I have to take a dump in there, I think if I needed it that badly I would just go home.

Walking into a shop to get fags at 6am with a bag of 2ps! And then accidentally spilling eccies all over the counter!!! :|

Mates house spewing on his mums bed then lying in it!

And not really about me. But mate fell asleep blazing.... we shaved his eyebrow, cut off his frindge. Put eggs in his shoes amd beer in the socks. Then phoned him a taxi to town and put him in it! He arrived back 2 hours later fuming!!! :p

The other day I was at my mates having had a day sledging in the beautiful snow and was rounding it off with a few lines of the ket and some cider. Had quite a hefty line and felt the old stomach stir, bolting for the door and motioning to my mate that I was going to whitey. Pretty standard procedure, should have been back in a second.

I can't quite describe the feeling of coming round 20 minutes later with shit all over your duds AND sick everywhere. But definitely somewhere between shame, horror and utter dismay. It took me a good while to recall through the haze, but I seemed to remember being on a massive whitey and what I've determined to be some kind of automatic reflex triggering it off.

Cleaning it up was definitely worse than doing it. Boxers out the window, sorted.

Was definitely worse was when I did it the second time.

Last edited: