• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took close to 5 grams of Gabapentin and consumed a large amount of THC. Feel so heavy right now but with a cozy comfortable warmth radiating out from my chest. Not very overwhelming, this drugs really best in combinations.

Slight visual effects, minor wavy flucuations.
Not everyone's cup of tea, but i dig it.

Gabapentin is cool. It has some kind of trippy effects. I prefer phenibut but they're definitely different. Pregabalin is the best of the three, IMO. That stuff can be seriously euphoric.

Lyrica is definetly the best of the bunch. Gabapentin is nice though, I've been taking it for 10 years now daily. It's actually the 10th most prescribed medication in the United States. Some talk about scheduling it has been going on. It will probably still be easy to get, i have chronic pain so im able to get some medicine pretty easy.

The High is hard to describe and strange, but enticing.

*but not in high doses everyday usually i take 300mgs in the morning and 300mgs at nite. So when i feel like it i can binge and take a Large amount and get strong effects*

Last edited:
What's a good pregabalin dose? I took some a few weeks ago but was underwhelmed. I think I took 405 mg if I remember correctly.

I think I took 300mg when I had my amazing experience on it but I can't remember for sure. And it seems like people have different sensitivities.

So I am doing my 4th trial of DOF today, 8mg. I have done an allergy test, and 1mg, 2mg, and 4mg doses spread out over the last 2 years. I didn't expect to feel anything from 8mg either but I definitely am. Not psychedelic, it's more of a positive head high. Rather subtle but pleasant. I'm going to write a report once I'm done with my trials. Nothing psychedelic is expected so I wouldn't get too excited but I think it would be the first DOF report that isn't some vague third person mention in clinical literature.

Right now I feel mentally stimulated, and physically unaffected, with a nice feeling in my head and extremities. This is the first dose that is definitely above placebo.

Hey, I was just wondering if any of you have had a problem getting on Erowid lately. All of a sudden I keep getting a "403 Forbidden: Blocked" message saying that I tried to inappropriately access files or something.

I haven't been on there in a couple of days and I haven't changed any settings on my computer, so it's freaking me out a little. (Nobody else has access to my PC.)

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer

This is really crazy about Erowid. I still can't get on and it's been almost two days. I spent hours yesterday reading tutorials online and doing everything they said. I checked my URL, IP address, cache, went into Settings, Control Panel, File Manager, Hidden Files, .htaccess, etc... all to no avail. Sorry for venting; I'm just frustrated.

Erowid says that I have to email them with my IP address in order to get it resolved, but that kind of stuff just creeps me out. Not that I have anything to hide, but I try to remain as anonymous as possible. I've been browsing that site since 2001 and never had a problem with it before (or any other site, for that matter).

I think that God is telling me that I should be spending my time doing something other than reading trip reports. I hardly ever drink or take drugs anymore (not even coffee or cigarettes), so sometimes I like to live vicariously through others!

Oh well, at least I can still get on Bluelight :)

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer

God doesn't want me to do drugs, 3 dealers, 3 no shows in a row. Well it's for the best prolly

In my experience, anytime you think "it's probably for the best I can't get drugs right now", it's for the best.

I find that they all seem to score drugs at the same time and bug me to buy and it's difficult keeping them all sweet

Hey leet!

Drugs are weird. I like 'em, but they're weird. Especially the ones I like the most. =D

Anyone doing dissos here anymore?

We need the train... but with speed limit

Not much. I have some O-PCE but I hardly ever want to take it and I haven't tried to go for the hole with any disso since... 2014. Whoa. I was using a lot of lower dose MXE and then 3-MeO-PCP for a couple of years but I ran out of 3-MeO and didn't really like it much anymore usually anyway. If I find some MXE again I'd probably be more drawn to use dissos. But none of my friends do anymore very much either. One friend has 3-HO-PCP still, I'll probably try that again before he runs out.

I'd like to try ephenidine, it sounds cool. I'd like to try MXPr which is apparently available now (3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr). But I think my days of wanting to dose dissos often are over.

I miss then but maybe it's a fantasy and in reality I would be disappointed. I've done 1.5g ketamine after my psychosis and it wasn't that good I would fiend it or anything. There are some pcp analogues I'd like to try.

Looking back those 3meopcp times seems insane now though.

But MXE times were the best. It was probably 2016 when I did some for the last time. And of course I have a lot of good memories of 3-meo-pcp before going totally bananas

Yeah 3-MeO drove a lot of people bonkers. RIP vortech <3, but when he visited me, that dude was a nutter. =D I got pretty manic on 3-MeO a few times. I've never been psychotic though, I have to believe I'm resistant to it or something because I've done a lot more drugs than a lot of people who've triggered psychosis.

The MXE times were definitely the best. Such a great drug. The last time I did it (I have a couple of doses left but I hardly ever use it because I don't want to not have a couple of doses left) I experienced the most beautiful visual effects I ever have from it, and I found see long distances with crystal acuity, which is noteworthy because I am nearsighted. I could read small text from a city block away, it was crazy. And it led me to start drinking less, which hasn't been perfect but right now I'm drinking less than I have been in years. Just about once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.