• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss splitting firewood. Now i have to pick up bundles at the market which is bizarre. But that's Brooklyn.

Gonna eat another small piece of chocolate. That brings the dose to 1.6 grams give or take. Feels euphoric <3

Buying bundles is SOOOO fucking expensive, it's nuts. I'm getting a wood stove installed soon, up until now I haven't had one (well when I bought the house it had one and the owner uninstalled it before I moved in, claiming it was the last thing to renovate and "no one wants that, it's so rustic!" :p). I'm gonna look around for people who need felled trees cleared and offer to saw up and move them if they let me keep the wood. A lot of people get free firewood that way since we live in the forest.

Im actually blessed for having a fireplace where i live
And money aint a huge problem for us

Just happy these days, found the love of my life. We are planning on getting married in 2 years. She is a very special person, my better half :)

Nice man, that's amazing, congrats. :) I would marry my girlfriend, except neither of us is interested in marriage. But it's that kind of thing. :)

Nice to have money nailed down, too. I have a really solid job and own my house and I'm putting away for retirement, so I feel pretty good but I still stress about having enough money for emergencies and major improvements and such. I also need to buy a new car soon and

But I'm thinking of investing in some weed stocks since the industry is exploding. My good friend is in with the industry and gave me two companies he believes are riding to the top but are still medium sized. Looked into them and I'm willing to start putting some money in there.

I just ate Mescaline for the first time ever.

In a mushroom combo, ill have to go enjoy the scenery.
I'll keep you guys tuned.

Oh shit didn't realize it was your first time! Well, it should mix well with a light mushroom dose. Mescaline is about the warmest and friendliest psychedelic there is, gorgeous stuff.

What a breathtaking combination
This euphoric push of the mescaline.

L<3Ve & Lite

* ate another 1.5 grams of mushrooms.*

This stuff has me so energized and i wanna push the visuals even deeper.

~note

I did take clonazepam throughout the day
So it will Definetly damper certain aspects

Last edited:
Well i had this huge chunk of resin and i broke it down and put it in a Rasberry spreltzer that was half full. I shook it like crazy.

Ive been drinking double shots every 30 minutes.

Guessing the resin contained 1000mgs of Mescaline
All variables considered, was alot if chips.
Much love to the universe

~We Are All One~

Its something we said alot back in PD 10 years or more past

Im still riding this serpent. From 10am yesterday i consumed 7 grams of mushrooms and 1000mgs of Mescaline. <full spectrum extract>

At a high +++ and i dosed the pancakes with THC
Breakfast gets you really high.

<< Beatles ~ A day in the life >>

Good Morning tunes :)

Last edited:
Wow that's a big dose! Godspeed good sir. :) It may or may not be breakfast that has you so high. ;)

And yeah Love and Lite is a 2006-era PD phrase, back in the days when indole was in the air. It was the PD summer of love.

God I miss those days.

By the way CC, samadhi_smiles ended up being one of my best friends in real life, he still says uses that phrase regularly (love & lite). :) Same dude, same energy, he never fell into any addictions like practically everyone else. He just had a baby recently.

Interested in hearing how your day plays out :) glad to see everythings been so positive for you guys!

Things have been spectacular all day. The music is flowing Derik and the Dominos. Geometric patterns woven an interlaced into the fabric of all existence that meets my minds eye. Stunning

Complex pulsating energy and clearity
The visuals are outstanding

Mescaline is a wonderful thing. <3

I got really drunk last night. Not sure what was different because I didn't drink more than I typically do when I drink, but I was wasted by the end of the night. My friend gave me 15mg of Adderall which doesn't seem like it would make me get drunker but I guess that's what happened. it's alright though, I don't feel hung over this morning. And we did some awesome jams and even recorded them.

I took my second trial of DOiP 2 days ago, and posted it in trip reports. That was cool, there are hardly any reports in existence. I've been feeling experimental again lately. I'll probably take a full DOPr dose sometime soon, though that is a much bigger time commitment. I aborted DOiP after about 12 hours but it seemed like it was winding down. Whereas DOPr lasts like 24-30 hours.

Those DOx like compounds have always been a favorite. DOC being one of the top teir psychs in my opinion far as phenethylamines go alongside 2c-d and 2c-c. Would really love to get my paws on more 2c-e though. Suppose i will have to just make do with this precious treasure Mescaline.

Had a couple beers and smoked herb.
Life is beautiful, savor every moment

L<3ve you TriPpy TravELeRs

Indeed. <3 So glad you're doing well. Too few of us still around.

I got some 2C-E before it disappeared, and I'm glad I did. Such a powerful thing, 2C-E.

I have managed to collect a ton of DOXs. I have DOB, DOC, DOI, DOM, DOPr, DOiP, DOF (likely only a simple stimulant, I've been trialling it starting very low but no effects yet, some reports I found in literature said 40mg is some rather short-lived stimulation), and I even have a few doses of DOET. What I REALLY want is DOEF, it sounds amazing. So does 2C-EF... which a few people managed to get recently for an insane amount of money.

Ive seen 2c-e geltabs in the wild
Laid at 15mgs each, window pane look

Havent took the dive yet.
Once upon a rainbow.
But with 2c-ef i would pay for the novelty

Status
Not open for further replies.