• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aiming to once a month after this dry january

Maybe I should start doing more psychedelics, lol

Had fun times with 5-meo-mipt. Vaporized it once a lot, probably dangerous amounts one night when I was on my friends place. My heart was pounding like hell.

Last time I snorted it and it was fun.

Oral dose with edible cannabis was one of the best 5meomipt experience

Psychedelics are the only drugs I continually feel add positive value to my life.

I like oral ROA best with 5-MeO-MiPT and most psychedelics. I mostly use psychedelics for enhancing music (either making it or seeing it) and nature outings, these days.

Speaking of vortech, every time I open this thread it opens it from page 24 for some reason and I always see his posts :(
We were feeding each others mania I think back then. Or at least I think it influenced me when I was talking with him and often about 3meo or manic stuff. But we chatted about normal stuff a lot too. He was homeless at the time.

Btw when will you fix that edit option when posting on mobile? It deletes message if you try to edit

Yeah when he was at my house he was showing me some posting on Facebook between you guys.

The mobile thing will be fixed when we upgrade to Xenforo, the new software. It's a much nicer and more usable and modern mobile interface. We have a test version of this site the senior mods are checking out already, so it should actually be soon.

Last night I remembered I had a months-old used syringe with about 10 mg of ketamine left in it. Of course there was no way I was going to IM with it again, so I squirted it all up my nose, which looked plenty ridiculous in the mirror. Felt just like a tiny bump. Had a nasty-tasting drip, but it was less gross than straight up snorting it. Now I get why some people make nasal sprays.

yeah, you can snort 2C-Xs with nasal spray without pain even. Although I prefer them orally anyway.

I'll never forget my first roll, I had tears streaming down my face at the beauty of the chair I was sitting in.

You guys know how 4-aco-dmt turns black in your nose? This morning I woke up with black crust stuck to the corner of my lips from where it drained into my mouth. Was a great trip nonetheless but I think I'll stick to oral from now on. I didn't realize how intense 25mgs can be when you aren't addicted to benzos

Edit: Anyone else enjoy watching Star Trek Discovery while tripping or on dissos? It's far from the best of the series but seems to be heavily influenced by psychedelics at times. Highly recommended

Hey what's up man? I didn't know 4-AcO-DMT did that, I guess I've always taken it orally.

I was going for the shorter duration but I don't think it made much of a difference. I'm excited to make this stash last. Last time I had it I was dosing several times a week and blew threw it in a couple months. Super excited for 4-aco-MET/dpt!

Yeah we're in the golden age of tryptamines right now, it's nuts. :)

I decided to do another trial of DOF today. I really didn't expect to find anything of value in this stuff but I really like it. I raised the dose to 12mg (8mg last time) and it's definitely a psychedelic. But it's like a psychedelic without any bells and whistles or basically any side effects. Just a serene state of mind, calm energy, and gentle introspection. I really thought it would be uninteresting because the only mention of it in literature is several mentions of human trials around 20mg where "simple stimulation" was reported. But sometimes when you give people drugs and they don't really have anything to compare it to, they might not be able to describe it that well. I don't know but I'm finding it quite lovely in both of my trials so far. And it only lasts about 10 hours. It definitely feels like a DOX but like the lightest version of them.

I'm gonna post today's notes later in the DOF thread.

Hey shadow, speaking of, have you ever heard anything on mcpt? It's actually fairly cheap at the moment but with the lack of info, im not to keen on being a first Guinea pig. Looking at it I'd assume that a larger dose than, say, MiPT would need to be taken, but then again I never felt anything on 100mg mipt oral. Starting to think my natural tryptamine tolerance is up there...

You didn't feel anything from 100mg of MiPT orally? Wow, I tripped from 25mg orally, though it was subtle.

Well, 4-HO-McPT seemed to be less potent than the other 4-subs... so I'm guessing the dose would be higher than most base tryptamines. But I haven't heard anything about base McPT, didn't even know it was available.

I posted about my DOF trial yesterday in the DOF thread just now. Basicallly, I loved it. It produced a subtle yet undeniably graceful and peaceful state that lasted all day. What a surprise to have found an ally on this stuff I didn't think would ever amount to anything. :)

You didn't feel anything from 100mg of MiPT orally? Wow, I tripped from 25mg orally, though it was subtle.

Well, 4-HO-McPT seemed to be less potent than the other 4-subs... so I'm guessing the dose would be higher than most base tryptamines. But I haven't heard anything about base McPT, didn't even know it was available.

I posted about my DOF trial yesterday in the DOF thread just now. Basicallly, I loved it. It produced a subtle yet undeniably graceful and peaceful state that lasted all day. What a surprise to have found an ally on this stuff I didn't think would ever amount to anything. :)
Yes that's what's crazy, I believe I spoke with you & Kaleida about it because you two were the ones with TRs I'd read before giving it a go. Unfortunately I wasnt able to test it, but it came from a solid source who's never done me dirty (thanks to the good ole maple leaf :) ). Came in a smaller bag, light brown, indole taste/smell. Took it 15 minutes before I got off my shift @ my old gas station job. Walked a mile home after, thought I felt some sort of body high but I sat outside my garage door listening to music for upwards of 4 hours waiting for even the most subtle of signs. Based off the dose I assume the body high was placebo, I assumed 100mg would be quite the journey. Nilch.

DOF sounds interesting. How long were the effects?

10-12 hours. Basically LSD duration. Read the DOF thread for more details, there are only a few posts in there and 2 of them are trip notes. I just posted one this morning. I got my DOiP and DOPr from the same source lab tested and they're all good, I didn't test the DOF because I didn't want to spend the money. Wish I had now but I have no reaosn to think it's not DOF. There's been a lot of speculation on DOF (Shulgin speculated it would be basically the same as the unsubstituted 2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine), but I'm finding it worthwhile and psychedelic. Fantastic for enhancing the playing of music.

Turns out I didn't lose all my pics on Dreamscope. About to try 1p-lsd for the first time at 200ug with a 100mg 2fdk launch pad. It's my last chance to trip for a while due to parenthood. Crazy how time flies!
IMG-0239.jpg

url]

Last edited:
I really like those pictures. :)

Last night I went out with Delsyd to see a show, we took some 3-HO-PCP. Nice drug, I haven't taken it too much.

Despite the negative reports I really enjoy 3-ho-pce. That 1p trip was something else. The trip itself wasn't difficult but I got so fucking sick, projectile vomit and all. I only had a greasy meal of fried chicken beforehand which probably contributed. I've never puked on even the highest doses of regular L. Definitely going to put it on the back burner for a good while.Hopefully the sickness won't be a regular occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.