• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
2c-e will always be a special one to me but haven't taken any or had any in my possession in ages. I was planning to do some 2c-b or t4 the other day but don't have a working mg scale.

I ended deciding on some for some mxe after years of not doing it or tripping on anything. It was foggy, cold, cloudy, windy and raining; the perfect atmosphere for it; especially with all the amazing colors the sky was producing. It's so nice feeling that warm glow again and getting lost in some music while laying in bed. Doing a little more today; with my coffee and vaping a bit of oil. Well I have a week to recover before I have to go back to my responsibilities so I should be fine.

I really wish I had some MXEEEEE...

My friend was gonna give me his 2C-T-4 but then his stash got raided (they thought it was someone else's though).

Just bought this 6 pack of Brooklyn Winter Lager and its quite delicious. Been smoking a Razzle Berry strain for the rest of the night. Still have alot of energy surging through me. So positive and full of love, natural bliss.

So im just watching music videos and smoking bowls, what a good way to unwind.

Day 7 without alcohol. I have smoked weed and taking benzos a few times though.

I take breaks from alcohol some times also. Switch off to kratom as a social lubricant or a small dose of oxycodone.
In all honestly i am fiending for some more of that Meacaline, i found a new ally for sure.

Its the most empathogenic psychedelic in my opinion, like an MDMAish light flow of weaving patterns.

Warmth, connection with Gaia

Glad you had such an awesome time Charlie. :) It's basically impossible not to with mescaline. Such a lovely drug.

Good work xammy! Alcohol has a pull for sure. I have struggled with doing it too much over the past few years, fortunately, lately I've been only doing it occasionally, like once a week. Never at home, only when hanging out or going out, and only sometimes then. It's really nice. I still usually drink more than I meant to whenever I do drink though. It's difficult to stop at the appropriate time. Last night I got wasted. I need to make sure I stop drinking or at least stop drinking when I am going to be driving, before I get my license back, because my legal limit will be .04 instead of .08 for a few years and if I got another DUI it would be absolutely horrible.

^Yeah I'm going for the full month without alcohol, then see how I feel. If really positive I might try to go another month without alcohol. Then maybe try start drinking 1-2x/month and if that doesn't work out I will have to think about quitting it for good maybe.

btw GHB was available for me here for the first time (via internet), I had bitcoins but I was short like 0.000001btc or something so I didn't order it, lol. I've wanted to try it for a long time. Didn't bother to buy more bitcoins though, that little sum has been sitting on that dark market for ages but there haven't been anything really interesting available. I'm speaking our domestic vendors. Every little vendor have disappeared who sold nice RC's etc.

I really wish I had some MXEEEEE...

My friend was gonna give me his 2C-T-4 but then his stash got raided (they thought it was someone else's though).

was from some really good batch i got in late 2012- early 13. Did some 2 days in a row then took a 2 day break before taking some today. Not going to do anymore though.

Was just periodically doing small nasal oral and sublingual doses throughout the day; it really creeps up on you like that. I love when that sedating dreamy feeling finally hits.

was from some really good batch i got in late 2012- early 13. Did some 2 days in a row then took a 2 day break before taking some today. Not going to do anymore though.

Was just periodically doing small nasal oral and sublingual doses throughout the day; it really creeps up on you like that. I love when that sedating dreamy feeling finally hits.

Stop teasing us brotha

^Yeah I'm going for the full month without alcohol, then see how I feel. If really positive I might try to go another month without alcohol. Then maybe try start drinking 1-2x/month and if that doesn't work out I will have to think about quitting it for good maybe.

btw GHB was available for me here for the first time (via internet), I had bitcoins but I was short like 0.000001btc or something so I didn't order it, lol. I've wanted to try it for a long time. Didn't bother to buy more bitcoins though, that little sum has been sitting on that dark market for ages but there haven't been anything really interesting available. I'm speaking our domestic vendors. Every little vendor have disappeared who sold nice RC's etc.

GHB really pulled me in recently, never since opiates has something been so seductive. I found myself doing it more days than not and then a couple of times 4 days in a row. By near the end of about 175 grams I was getting withdrawals. I had to use phenibut to get off it and it wasn't fun and now I have to get off phenibut again (which is easier). Really compulsive stuff, it doesn't last real long but it feels super good if you don't have too much and all worries/discomforts disappear. I overall regret tracking some down just because I'm in for a long period of feeling not quite right stepping down off GABAergics. Though it's not too bad. The next big step is cutting out an extra day between phenibut doses.

I've gotten an amazing nights sleep guys, i feel like a million dollars right now. I havent had an afterglow this strong in a decade. The sky is the limit and the universe is love.

Just smoked this bowl and the whole world light up around me and the music in my headphones become euphoric. Sill feeling pretty out there and its inside everything around me.

That's awesome you got to try mescaline finally. :) Now you know what the fuss is all about! I've gotta get me some cactus again soon...

I've been wanting to get around to it for 20 years but got so caught up with all the different synthetics out there. My biggest concern was nausea and i pretty much got none, slight fleeting minutes that were alleviated with weed.

It lasts a really long time and next time i wanna take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Give it an hour to start working its magic and begin smoking bowls.

The shrooms Definetly played powerful part in the beginning of the trip, pastel like visuals. but the Mescaline stuck around for a very long time, became geometric.

I'm still feeling swirly
L<3Ve & Lite

Last edited:
Yeah we all would. I remember when I first started posting here was around the time I first tried 2c-E. I was certainly ranting and raving about it. All thanks to Xors TR on erowid I read in the school library.

LOL; On my first RC purchase I got 5-MeO-MiPT (along other stuff I had tried before) also because of Xorks trip report I had read on erowid

That Xork guy probably feels pretty good if he's reading this. :) I wonder where he got to anyway? Haven't seen him post in a while...

He sure had a similar impact on me.
I'd read your DOC reports and just had to get my hands on the stuff. You described the experience perfectly and i wasn't let down in the slightest when i tasted it. Was always a favorite of mine since.

The community thanks you good sir <3

when will I trip again... one of these days... lucy is waiting for me

Status
Not open for further replies.