• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are any British ex-pats in PD like me, or just anyone who does/would enjoy British TV, this guy is a life-saver:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NickFromFulham

Very nice Never, let us know how the whiskey is. I still have the rest of this bottle to polish off but I don't think I'll be drinking tonight.

Llama, I'll give it a listen in a sec, but first I'm going to go make some food :)

tonight im enjoying some red wine and one of my favorite pot strains called LSD.

Im going to see the string cheese incident in a couple days. I would have loved to have taken MXE for the concert but i flushed ~1g a week ago.
I always seem to get in trouble with my gf because of dissociatives so i flushed it to appease her (i was also tripping at the time and blamed the drug for my problem rather taking responsibility myself.) Its mainly the using it behind her back that upsets her. But i was using it pretty often so telling her everytime i used it would have upset her either way (which was a good clue that i was in fact using it too often). So ive been MXE free for a week, i plan to go a few more months before getting anymore. And as i do with my K, ill let my gf hold on to it so as to not abuse it.
Gosh, thats one of the downsides of not having used a scale, i just did a little too much to be able to fake being sober that night and she caught on real quick. Twas no fun at all trying to calm her down in that state of mind.
But its a much needed break. I did the math and i have been using it pretty steadily for about 9 months, the biggest break probably being about 2 weeks. I dont even really miss it either, as it started to lose its appeal when i started using it too often at home. For me the magic of this drug is what it does for me in social situations, thats why i wish i had it for the concert (and the music appreciation is amazing). But oh well.

For the show im thinking about taking a bit of 4-fa or a small dose of 2cb. :)

Last edited:
never tried 4FA, dont see a point to entactogen type shit other than MDxx, GO WITH THE 2CB
i dont see the point of 4FA, its not near as strong as regular speed nor is it a OMG I R ROLLIN chem from wat i understand

yeh, but sometimes that in between is nice.
I dont like to be rolling face in public, so i save my MDMA for a nice evening at home.
Also from the few MDMA alikes ive tried i enjoyed most of them, m1 and mephedrone being the best.
Its a shame methylone is illegal it was probably the best of them all.

But i probably will go with the 2cb as im a lot more familiar with it and i know that i enjoy it.
The only other time i took 4-fa it was a bit underwhelming but i was trying a low end dose just to test it out.

Any experience with MDAI Delsyd? I never have tried it but wondered if it can hold a candle to Methylone.

yeh ive tried MDAI, its nice and very mellow,but no where near as euphoric, erotic and stimulating as methylone can get.

LSDMDMA&10114772 said:
never tried 4FA, dont see a point to entactogen type shit other than MDxx, GO WITH THE 2CB
i dont see the point of 4FA, its not near as strong as regular speed nor is it a OMG I R ROLLIN chem from wat i understand

http://llamafont.com/
Enjoy :)

My night is going well enough, My brain is exploding though... so much new info all the time, so much to learn.

I think that was for the best Delsyd, if you started being all sneaky with it and trying to fake sobriety with your SO, well that seems like addict behavior to me. Don't get me wrong, I'd abuse the shit worse than you if I had it probably. Dissociatives tend to mess with you in ways you can't even see when you're in the midst of use, a break will probably do you good man, and at least it might give you some time to lower your tolerance. :)

Anywho, that is some fine ass bourbon I got, really smooth flavor, great for drinking neat. I mean, it's no single malt scotch, but it's good shit. Also smoked a cohiba, smooth Domincan deliciousness. I'm considering taking some sublingual 2c-e tonight (while continuing to booze up).

Teh 2c-e has been sublingualized, here's hoping to joyous/recreational night~ (I trust the booze to help make this outcome happen).

I'm almost out of 2c-e though, when that's gone I will be without any psychedelics on hand for the first time in two years.

Edit:: Maybe I should have swallowed it instead of spitting out the liquid, we'll see... (it'd suck to be stuck almost tripping, but I don't want to risk extending the duration any more so I can get some sleep tonight).

Last edited:
Llamamphetine, dude, if you start spitting though - I'm gonna have to hogtie you.
I pretty much consider manic llama's as predators.

Just did my first code+asa CWE. :)

And slowly getting my shit together. Had an inner revolution of resistance to continue abusing stims. Like, I had opportunities - got very indecisive... then I did what I do when I get indecisive: I flipped a coin, then checked my spontaneous reaction to the outcome. I don't necessarily do what the coin demands, although if it had said: no drugs, then I would have to abide by it. But it said: yes for drugs, and then my heart said no - overruling it. Yes it is a quick fix but I am tired of all the shit around it, feeling like my world and future are crumbling. I just can't take that anymore so I have no choice but to protest and fight for myself again.

As for the code: I rarely ever nod on opies but I can appreciate moderate doses on tough days. I guess in a similar way I sometimes appreciate phenibut for helping tough stuff to just smoothen out.
On the other hand what would be better for me is to deal with tough things in general.

For years now I have been hypervigilant. My therapist and I really agree that it is one of the consequences of serious psychedelic use. Those difficult experiences, even if they were not a majority... they can have very real impact on your limbic system i.e. your primal emotive brain circuit that also enables fight or flight. I have tripped through so many fucked up things that I am basically permanently on alert and it wears me out. It also is a logical explanation for relying on GABAergic drugs to manage it.

I will be interested to hear if medication I will get can take care of this 'limbic' issue. It is a major pillar in my problems. Another one is just structured eating and sleeping. I have some ideas of my own and experimented a week with Neurontin but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
what;s up everyone?? i just swallowed 200micrograms LSD and smoked some funky weeds. i got some MXE that i'm saving for the peak, should be a blast ;)

how's everyone else doing today? :)

I have now found myself in the strange position of taking stimulants the last days, the compounds I sweared I would never touch again after doing copious amounts of speed in the early 2000's. It was great fun in the beginning, but then the comedowns became horrendeous and I started getting panic attacks on speed. Speed (and MDMA) pretty much were one of the main reasons to my impending mental breakdown. Now, after 8 years without stimulants I've taken speed again as well as MPA, and it seems I have some kind of hate/love relationship to them. They greatly increase my (usually low) self-confidence and make feel very social and sure about myself. I don't take huge amounts so I haven't had any comedowns, but I still hate the fact I somehow enjoy them at the moment.

The reason I've taken them the last week is because I was put on mirtazapine for sleep and the grogginess and sleepiness is just unbearable, especially at work. I've even taken small oral doses of MPA at work. Luckily the sleepiness of mirtazapine during daytime will ease, I've taken it before so I know that. Somehow I just feel like a weak person for just not fighting through the sleepiness and stay the hell away from stimulants.

laCster, hope the trip's going great :D

Regarding stimulants, I've always puzzled over why caffeine gives me the worst comedown of any drug. The minute the crash hits me I feel tired, extremely nauseous, I end up with a terrible throbbing headache, my sound perception is distorted, and occasionally I hallucinate. Currently going through that now, but at least the lack of energy might let me get an early night tonight :)

Don't kid yourself, caffeine is a powerful drug. I am quite sensitive to it as well, I used to drink a lot of coffee and it gave me really bad anxiety -- I actually started using benzos probably as a result of that. It sucks because well over a year after stopping benzos, I still have some withdrawal symptoms.. I don't know why I didn't possess the insight to realize it was probably just the caffeine exacerbating a manageable anxiety problem to unmanageable levels... I guess just because everyone in my family drinks a pot or two of coffee per day without any problems.

I also read a study (admittedly it was small, and had some significant control problems) that suggested people who consume over 200mg of caffeine per day are more likely to experience auditory hallucinations. It was interesting though.

You know, your post made me notice a rather shocking fact, though I'm not sure if it's really related. I overcame my social anxiety around 3 years back. That was right when I quit drinking caffeine drinks.

My social anxiety came back when I moved here - which is when I started drinking caffeine drinks again.

Then again, I don't drink that much, like, sometimes as little as a cup of coffee a week, so I wouldn't think my anxiety would be related, except back 3 years ago when I was drinking at least 2 litres of coke a day.

My only stimulant psychosis experiences with full blown hallucinations, usually accompanied by panic attacks - have all been caffeine. It also produces euphoria for me at even relatively low doses, so I suppose it's safe to say I'm very sensitive to it.

For the show im thinking about taking a bit of 4-fa or a small dose of 2cb. :)

Have a great time at the show, man. :) I'm a really big fan of 2C-B, I think its one of the best PEAs; IME its got that magic-carpet vibe that's really prominent in 2C-I but without the teeth grinding stimulation.

never tried 4FA, dont see a point to entactogen type shit other than MDxx

Because one of the biggest joys of taking drugs is getting to explore and see how the experience is similar to or different than similar chems. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.