• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone - getting high

Maybe you should stop while you can. I once had a small prescription for percocet demi after dental surgery. It was my first time with opiates. I had a few pills, just enough to manage the pain for a few days. I took a lot of drugs in my life, but I knew opiates were something different. Those were like a warm blanket that keep you out of all worries, I was euphoric and a bit dissociated. And, the panic that came when starting to come down from a pill, trying to wait a bit longer to not run out too quick. When out of my pills, I asked my dentist something else than opiates to manage the pain, she gave me some strong anti-inflammation pills.

I got some dilaudid after a surgery a few years after, those were never as fun and enjoyable as my first contact with oxycodone. I got a bunch of codeine after, those were much weaker, no panic while coming down.

Outside of these 3 scripts, I never took opiates, and I don't plan to. My first contact with oxycodone was a strong warning. At least, I wasn't naive, I had a bunch of experience with addiction under my belt, mostly ket and mdma, I was able to recognize the warning signs, they were bright red for me.

Maybe you could take a look at iboga, kambo, or something else to help you with your addiction. I loved microdosing tabernanthe elliptica, much more trippy than regular iboga at small dose for microdosing.

Hello guys,
I have been doing oxycodone for a while and it’s been getting harder to get high. I have 20mg XR generic oxycodone and I used to crush 5 or 6 and get a nice high then I started to just use them to stay well but I really want to get high, can someone tell me the best way to get high without snorting or shooting the pills.

I have done upwards of 10x20mg pills and only gotten a little high, any advice or reccomendations….Also constipation is a big problem so if you have any tricks to avoid it?

Basically I want to know the best way to get a bang for my buck and remember the amount of pills is not a concern for me I just want to know the safest way to get high because it seems like no matter what I do I can’t get more than a mild high and constipation….

Is it safe to take 400mg crushed considering I have quite a habit?!

Thanks in advanc

your right the cost is crazy but I haven't crossed two boundaries, ones is snorting, I don't snort my pills, I only eat them. I will never IV a drug unless it'd 0.9% NaCl Solution LOL saline. Also, will never so heroin, I will go through WD from oxy before EVER considering H. I took fent because I was eating the fake m30's and put myself in PW cause I was dumb and still am b/c I didn't know how subxonone worked with having a higher affinity to the receptors and throughing me into withdrawal. Ended up in the ER and they gave me morphine cause I was screaming in pain from ym stomach and I couldn't stop vomiting.

So I do understand its super addicting and will proceed with caution and head the warning of the veterans like yourself.

What is the recommended dose of oxycodone for someone who never done it before? I can get it in the darkweb. Thankfully oxy is not sold in my country so I cannot even get it easily. I just wanted to try it and be done with it like "been there, done that", sort of a bucket list of drugs.

I am thinking about ordering 10 pills of oxycodone or oxycontin, I learned you have to crush the oxycontin though.

I am interested to know the safe dosages to get a euphoric high. I am not interested in getting drowsy and sleepy, I actually don't like downers, I like uppers.

Are there any nasty side effects I should consider? Nausea ?

What is the recommended dose of oxycodone for someone who never done it before? I can get it in the darkweb. Thankfully oxy is not sold in my country so I cannot even get it easily. I just wanted to try it and be done with it like "been there, done that", sort of a bucket list of drugs.

I am thinking about ordering 10 pills of oxycodone or oxycontin, I learned you have to crush the oxycontin though.

I am interested to know the safe dosages to get a euphoric high. I am not interested in getting drowsy and sleepy, I actually don't like downers, I like uppers.

just eat them as you normally would and I promise you they will work. Dont be an idiot and snort or IV it. Why you ever IV a drug is behind me but I have never gone that DEEP with drugs

just eat them as you normally would and I promise you they will work. Dont be an idiot and snort or IV it. Why you ever IV a drug is behind me but I have never gone that DEEP with drugs

But how many? What is the safe dose ? I am 1,78m and weigh 80kg

But how many? What is the safe dose ? I am 1,78m and weigh 80kg
There is no ‘safe dose’, I’d recommend not going there at all. Is the curiosity worth risking your life?

I vaguely remember 10mg, I took that bait, turns to hell too fast. I was a fish out of water and once you see the frying pan, it’s too late to go back.

If you don't like being drowsy or sleepy you won't like oxy - it is euphoric to start with, then mellows out into a 'nod'. It is an opiate, of course it is 'sleepy'...Anything you buy online is likely to be fentanyl. The only way to get legit oxy is someone with a script who is willing to sell. The safe dose is none. As for nausea, opiates cause nausea in a lot of people - if you are high, you are likely to feel nauseous/puke, esp with no tolerance. If you like uppers, then opiates, inc oxy are not for you. I would worry that you would be sold fent and overdose. Don't do it. If you do, have someone around with narcan.

If you don't like being drowsy or sleepy you won't like oxy - it is euphoric to start with, then mellows out into a 'nod'. It is an opiate, of course it is 'sleepy'...Anything you buy online is likely to be fentanyl. The only way to get legit oxy is someone with a script who is willing to sell. The safe dose is none. As for nausea, opiates cause nausea in a lot of people - if you are high, you are likely to feel nauseous/puke, esp with no tolerance. If you like uppers, then opiates, inc oxy are not for you. I would worry that you would be sold fent and overdose. Don't do it. If you do, have someone around with narcan.

I see. Well it seems I would not enjoy it, then. Best to give up on this.

Hey, tDelmonte421, here are a lot of people on bluelight who snort, IV or plug their drugs - me included. Calling us idiots and shaming us really is not ok. This is meant to be harm reduction not shaming and feeling personally superior.
hey I apologize. That is wrong of me and I retract my statement. I am the true asshole not you guys for being judgmental and using hurtful words

Im sitting here a junkie getting my oral fix every 4-6 hours just like u I just use a different ROA. B/c im too scared to do it any other way.

I really didn't want to upset you. You seem cool. Have a good evening. Thank you for being nice about it. There is so much shame around addiction....which just feeds people's self hatred and ...addiction. Sending you peaceful thoughts!

Honestly, 5mg was strong for me after a dental surgery. But, think about it twice, opiate addiction is serious.

I actually don't like downers, I like uppers.
Man, everyone´s different: I like opioids , for me oxys are euphoric,I ld say I have a "natural tolerance " to them as I start feeling something with 60 mgs even if I have been clean for a while. My wife is an upper person, she can snort 4 Ritalins (10 mgs each ) in a row and chill out on the sofa playing with our cat , she can snort a couple of gram of good coke and go to sleep without any downers. . But 10 mgs of oxy can almost kill her, not to mention when she had the great idea of stealing half of my 2 mg Xanax pill and I ve found her basically lying on the floor when I went back home from workShe s funny that way. Are u like me? like my wife? In doubt stick to the devil u know and if you are still tempted , start LOW, as you might have read a lot around here you can always do more, but never do less. stay safe ok?

So guys, I was able to get oxycontin, not to get high, but to bear the pain of a couple of dental procedures I had 2 weeks ago. My teeth got so sensitive and hurting so bad that the pain was irradiating to my cheek bones, then to my head and triggering a constant migraine, terrible stuff. I have 10mg oxycontin pills.

I took one and I thought it would magically take the pain away, but it doesn't. It just tones the pain down a little bit. I mean, it works for the migraine, but I still feel the pain in the root of my tooth. it's less, but still present. I know that the medication is active because I feel some heat in my body and my head sometimes, like a wave, it's short lived but I know it's from the oxycontin.

It says I should take it every 12 hours, I took it a couple of hours ago. I wonder if one more pill will take the pain 100% away and still be a safe dose.

It's been 3 or 4 hours since I took 10mg oxycontin and I am still feeling pain. I had a sandwich now and one little harder piece slid on top of the sensitive tooth on bottom right, I chewed and almost died of pain now.

I've learned that here in the US, unless YOU picked up that script from the pharmacy, than they are most likely fentanyl presses. If they don't cost an arm and a leg, it's definitely fentanyl.

Anyway.

Last time I tried to do verified real oxy, I shot like 12 of the 30 IR's, and didn't feel really anything. I did have a gram + a day dope habit though...

Tolerance is a bitch, and you can't beat it. You either have to change ROA, or take a break. There's no magic option.

God, I miss the days when my buddy and I could split a Roxy and get blasted.

I've learned that here in the US, unless YOU picked up that script from the pharmacy, than they are most likely fentanyl presses. If they don't cost an arm and a leg, it's definitely fentanyl.

Anyway.

Last time I tried to do verified real oxy, I shot like 12 of the 30 IR's, and didn't feel really anything. I did have a gram + a day dope habit though...

Tolerance is a bitch, and you can't beat it. You either have to change ROA, or take a break. There's no magic option.

God, I miss the days when my buddy and I could split a Roxy and get blasted.
It's from the drugstore. It's real. And had never taken it before, I don't have opiates tolerance.

It's from the drugstore. It's real. And had never taken it before, I don't have opiates tolerance.
I wasn't actually referring specifically to your comment, just generally.

At least you don't have to worry about them being fake!

My wife works in the dental field, and the most "up to date" pain management techniques actually rarely use opiates anymore. A combination of an NSAID, Tylenol, and caffeine is supposed to be more effective for pain than the dose of narcotics that you are on. Adding a narcotic to that combination increases the effectiveness substantially as well. If you're able to take all of those things it might be worth looking into

I have chronic lower back pain, and I have to agree that combination is as effective as any of the opiates that I ever did. Opiates would make me forget about the pain and not give a shit for a while, but I found them to not actually be very effective at removing it.