• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone - getting high

Oh, sorry sounded like boot pressed pills ...

there are plenty of sites on how to break em' down to mimic instant release
Google is not your friend

another thing to keep in mind ...many brands of extended release oxy don't even begin to dissolve until they reach the lower colon or the shitter

Last edited:
oh no worries but I have fallen for the fake m30's and got addicted but I smarten up and cough uo the cash and ONLY get Pharma

Check out the overnight citric acid soak

this is harm reduction because you otherwise waste the tablets
(check edit in last post)

Oh, sorry sounded like boot pressed pills ...

there are plenty of sites on how to break em' down to mimic instant release
Google is not your friend

another thing to keep in mind ...many brands of extended release oxy don't even begin to dissolve until they reach the lower colon or the shitter
god damn I took two and they did something but nothing like what 160mg should have done, they also didn't crunch in my mouth when I chewed them, they gummed up.

Check out the overnight citric acid soak

this is harm reduction because you otherwise waste the tablets
(check edit in last post)
I just put one in a soda lol and ill put two in another soda and see what we can get going on.

yea I gotta take it easy. I just love it cause it relaxes me and makes me not angry and unfortunately more pleasant of a person to be around then my normal angry pissed off self. Temporary fix for a very stressful time at work

the chewing them and eating it that way, yes that was very dumb.
I just took two 30mg IR so im feeling good

!Remember!

This is how we end up addicted to the needle..and we know where that leads to..be careful. Eventually you are going to have to slow down or stop. One day..unless you really think you will make it your whole life without them.

yea I will thanks, tolerance break for the weekend lol take a full 24-48 hours off and then get back on. Ive never IV'd anything and im past my 40's dog

Just crushed an 80mg for the day lol I woke up in such pain from not having scything over the night and pushing my WD.

Is that the film coated? gel? Combined with naloxone? Which mechanism? Something I’ve attempted to research if you have data :)

Is that the film coated? gel? Combined with naloxone? Which mechanism? Something I’ve attempted to research if you have data :)
its an 80 OX from Europe and made by TEVA. I put it in a soda and it ballooned up but didn't dissolve. Does this get ride of the ER?

well just to update everyone I popped a 80 in a 20oz of coca-cola. the pill ballooned up and basically made it IR. Def had a kick