• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone - getting high

I have taken another 10mg oxycontin a couple of hours ago, it only works for the migraine, it doesn't take teeth pain away.

I think I will have to try Codein and ketorolac.

I've learned that here in the US, unless YOU picked up that script from the pharmacy, than they are most likely fentanyl presses. If they don't cost an arm and a leg, it's definitely fentanyl.

Anyway.

Last time I tried to do verified real oxy, I shot like 12 of the 30 IR's, and didn't feel really anything. I did have a gram + a day dope habit though...

Tolerance is a bitch, and you can't beat it. You either have to change ROA, or take a break. There's no magic option.

God, I miss the days when my buddy and I could split a Roxy and get blasted.
yea I took 240mg and got no buzz or what is a very slight buzz so I gotta take a break but thats either subs or 20mg pills every time I feel a withdrawal? what would you recommend for someone with a 350mg. dfsy habit trying to lower it and actually feel it

I have taken another 10mg oxycontin a couple of hours ago, it only works for the migraine, it doesn't take teeth pain away.

ox's are a very slippy sloop as I found myself wasting so much money, I have subs so I can quit anytime I want

I wasn't actually referring specifically to your comment, just generally.

At least you don't have to worry about them being fake!

My wife works in the dental field, and the most "up to date" pain management techniques actually rarely use opiates anymore. A combination of an NSAID, Tylenol, and caffeine is supposed to be more effective for pain than the dose of narcotics that you are on. Adding a narcotic to that combination increases the effectiveness substantially as well. If you're able to take all of those things it might be worth looking into

I have chronic lower back pain, and I have to agree that combination is as effective as any of the opiates that I ever did. Opiates would make me forget about the pain and not give a shit for a while, but I found them to not actually be very effective at removing it.

So I took Ketorolac with Oxycontin and it did the trick.

I also don t know if oxycontin has a cumulative analgesic effect, today is the 3rd day in a row I am taking it.

But I am a happy man now, I can even chew normally, otherwise I would be on the floor contorting from pain.

I also don t know if oxycontin has a cumulative analgesic effect, today is the 3rd day in a row I am taking it.

But I am a happy man now, I can even chew normally, otherwise I would be on the floor contorting from pain.
I found it did take a few days for me, but try to take it the least amount of days possible- less is best.

I found it did take a few days for me, but try to take it the least amount of days possible- less is best.
funny your just getting on it and im getting off it lol I just took my last 260mg dose all at once and now ill wait till tomorrow and take subs...... love me my oxy but I cant afford it as my tolerance raises. 260mg doesn't even get me that high lol or at least not that I get the great feeling I use to.

funny your just getting on it and im getting off it lol I just took my last 260mg dose all at once and now ill wait till tomorrow and take subs...... love me my oxy but I cant afford it as my tolerance raises. 260mg doesn't even get me that high lol or at least not that I get the great feeling I use to.
I didn’t say I’m taking it

Okay--so this is what I would relay to new users who have just discovered the wonderful destructive opioid world. Your tolerance is on a ticking clock. It will rise and lower naturally without changing the dose as time goes on, but if you step in daily use on end you've got about a solid 1-2+ years of the best of it. The layers will not come back at any dose once you've reached that point in abuse. Daily use makes both the pain relief/effects diminish faster than using say--every other day and preferably less frequent.

If daily use is inevitable for you which one realizes too late to stop for a time in most cases, you can expect to experience withdrawals intermittently and it will shift in side effects a bit each time you experience it. I HIGHLY recommend never stepping into daily use. I cannot word that any better or clearer if that is doable for yourself. This will help one avoid crippling withdrawals that you perpetually fear kicking in so early on and noticeably, but also give you a semblance of balance to realize whether you are becoming full-blown dependent or addicted.

The effects will stay noticeably pleasant for quite some time, and I don't recommend taking higher and higher doses just yet with constipation (which alleviates on its own in time from the body adjusting to the narcotics). If I were you, I'd throw myself into a half-withdrawal from cutting the dose in half and just bask in the withdrawal for a week or two. There is nothing worse than financially buying ten years of a drug that anyone refuses to help work well again. Experiencing some brief withdrawal suffering objectively makes the body readjust to lower doses and the pace will be up to you to gauge as those changes occur. I honestly felt healthier on the lower doses even during withdrawal symptoms being present. We relearn how poisonous oxycodone and its pharma family of pill types. Maybe you've noticed the toxicity. Its a physical sensation that something is wrong despite the euphoric effects to the brain. The body does not like the lowered breathing let me just say that.

Its not me to diminish someone's freedom to live how they wish with drugs. However, your doses are substantial and I've used for many years and never achieved your doses. I'm not sure if thats body chemistry and just methods of use... but as someone who has gone through some bad opioid chapters in life I can kind of sense whats coming and just hope it doesn't get where I got. It stops being a fun recreational experience not too far from now if you cannot find a way to taper down or go through some type of withdrawal willingly. I definitely recommend this for any opiate addict if they reach that immovable soul-crushing ceiling. You like how the drugs feel? Then I'm sure you'll find a way to make it work again lol. I am truly happier as a person after stopping daily use--and yet still, sometimes I indulge.
I agree with you. When I've mentioned voluntary withdrawal people immediately try to shut it down.
If only they would realize they could get so much more out of their drug experiences if they abstained sometimes.
If you take a substance everyday it loses (imo/ime) whatever appeal it has that attracted you.
And I'm going to use then damn sure I will get the most out of it I can.

you probably just like oxy cause the pills are light blue like your doge crypto account, maybe consider gas

be careful bro =, I tried to kick my 300mg a day oxy habit last weekend and given I take it cause im an addict but I was doing great on hour 30. I want to a food festival and got food poisoning...... I had to take my oxy cause I couldn't handle the food poising and the no oxy. I know it was food poisoning cause I feel fine now 24 hours late but I cant go back to quitting cause I gotta get to work all week. Ill try again this coming Weeknd.... FUCK I was so fuckign close, but I started vomitting and couldn't stop until I took an oxy, Xanax, and zofron. Crazy cause I know the puking wasn't from the withdrawal but for the fucking food,..... SO FUCKING CLOSE.......
I'll try again next weekend.

I agree with you. When I've mentioned voluntary withdrawal people immediately try to shut it down.
If only they would realize they could get so much more out of their drug experiences if they abstained sometimes.
If you take a substance everyday it loses (imo/ime) whatever appeal it has that attracted you.
And I'm going to use then damn sure I will get the most out of it I can.
I tried to kick oxy on my own last weekend and got so close but on hour 30-40 I got fucking food poising and couldn't stop puking, and gave in. Def was sick cause I feel fine 24 hours later

Clove essential oil for tooth ache. Works like a dream..