• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone - getting high

pkt

Bluelighter
Hello guys,
I have been doing oxycodone for a while and it’s been getting harder to get high. I have 20mg XR generic oxycodone and I used to crush 5 or 6 and get a nice high then I started to just use them to stay well but I really want to get high, can someone tell me the best way to get high without snorting or shooting the pills.

I have done upwards of 10x20mg pills and only gotten a little high, any advice or reccomendations….Also constipation is a big problem so if you have any tricks to avoid it?

Basically I want to know the best way to get a bang for my buck and remember the amount of pills is not a concern for me I just want to know the safest way to get high because it seems like no matter what I do I can’t get more than a mild high and constipation….

Is it safe to take 400mg crushed considering I have quite a habit?!

Thanks in advance!

All you can do is crush them up and bomb them.I’m on 160mg per day and I can’t seem to get a buzz either I was snorting my pills before.I find taking them oral is best but you have to take away the time release so you get your medication all at once and hopefully get high,40g at once is a huge dose don’t do that mate.try 200mg if u have big tolerance.some people swear by a fatty meal and some say it’s better empty stomach upto you.def don’t take 400mg at once dude

Tolerance bro. Short of taking days off or atleast days where you do a way smaller dose, you won't be able to achieve much.

I still had a high tolerance after 3 months of not using/ using a much lower dose. Tolerance and addiction seem connected.. I do not recommend negating tolerance with Diazepam, or other benzodiazepines, it’s just not safe. Best not to abuse substances that will in the end, abuse you.

On the other hand I do recommend a piece of full fat peanut butter (or avocado) toast about an hour to an hour and a half after your medication.

I habe taken 400mg and did get high, that’s about where my tolerance is at…

I know of other people who take 600 of oxy every day, im a 110 kilo ex MMA fighter and im pretty much just huge and tolerance has always been an issue for me.

still I just crushed up 120mg 3X40mg OC and then bombed two regular with the ER. I hope ill feel something

Okay--so this is what I would relay to new users who have just discovered the wonderful destructive opioid world. Your tolerance is on a ticking clock. It will rise and lower naturally without changing the dose as time goes on, but if you step in daily use on end you've got about a solid 1-2+ years of the best of it. The layers will not come back at any dose once you've reached that point in abuse. Daily use makes both the pain relief/effects diminish faster than using say--every other day and preferably less frequent.

If daily use is inevitable for you which one realizes too late to stop for a time in most cases, you can expect to experience withdrawals intermittently and it will shift in side effects a bit each time you experience it. I HIGHLY recommend never stepping into daily use. I cannot word that any better or clearer if that is doable for yourself. This will help one avoid crippling withdrawals that you perpetually fear kicking in so early on and noticeably, but also give you a semblance of balance to realize whether you are becoming full-blown dependent or addicted.

The effects will stay noticeably pleasant for quite some time, and I don't recommend taking higher and higher doses just yet with constipation (which alleviates on its own in time from the body adjusting to the narcotics). If I were you, I'd throw myself into a half-withdrawal from cutting the dose in half and just bask in the withdrawal for a week or two. There is nothing worse than financially buying ten years of a drug that anyone refuses to help work well again. Experiencing some brief withdrawal suffering objectively makes the body readjust to lower doses and the pace will be up to you to gauge as those changes occur. I honestly felt healthier on the lower doses even during withdrawal symptoms being present. We relearn how poisonous oxycodone and its pharma family of pill types. Maybe you've noticed the toxicity. Its a physical sensation that something is wrong despite the euphoric effects to the brain. The body does not like the lowered breathing let me just say that.

Its not me to diminish someone's freedom to live how they wish with drugs. However, your doses are substantial and I've used for many years and never achieved your doses. I'm not sure if thats body chemistry and just methods of use... but as someone who has gone through some bad opioid chapters in life I can kind of sense whats coming and just hope it doesn't get where I got. It stops being a fun recreational experience not too far from now if you cannot find a way to taper down or go through some type of withdrawal willingly. I definitely recommend this for any opiate addict if they reach that immovable soul-crushing ceiling. You like how the drugs feel? Then I'm sure you'll find a way to make it work again lol. I am truly happier as a person after stopping daily use--and yet still, sometimes I indulge.

Last edited:
Okay--so this is what I would relay to new users who have just discovered the wonderful destructive opioid world. Your tolerance is on a ticking clock. It will rise and lower naturally without changing the dose as time goes on, but if you step in daily use on end you've got about a solid 1-2+ years of the best of it. The layers will not come back at any dose once you've reached that point in abuse. Daily use makes both the pain relief/effects diminish faster than using say--every other day and preferably less frequent.

If daily use is inevitable for you which one realizes too late to stop for a time in most cases, you can expect to experience withdrawals intermittently and it will shift in side effects a bit each time you experience it. I HIGHLY recommend never stepping into daily use. I cannot word that any better or clearer if that is doable for yourself. This will help one avoid crippling withdrawals that you perpetually fear kicking in so early on and noticeably, but also give you a semblance of balance to realize whether you are becoming full-blown dependent or addicted.

The effects will stay noticeably pleasant for quite some time, and I don't recommend taking higher and higher doses just yet with constipation (which alleviates on its own in time from the body adjusting to the narcotics). If I were you, I'd throw myself into a half-withdrawal from cutting the dose in half and just bask in the withdrawal for a week or two. There is nothing worse than financially buying ten years of a drug that anyone refuses to help work well again. Experiencing some brief withdrawal suffering objectively makes the body readjust to lower doses and the pace will be up to you to gauge as those changes occur. I honestly felt healthier on the lower doses even during withdrawal symptoms being present. We relearn how poisonous oxycodone and its pharma family of pill types. Maybe you've noticed the toxicity. Its a physical sensation that something is wrong despite the euphoric effects to the brain. The body does not like the lowered breathing let me just say that.

Its not me to diminish someone's freedom to live how they wish with drugs. However, your doses are substantial and I've used for many years and never achieved your doses. I'm not sure if thats body chemistry and just methods of use... but as someone who has gone through some bad opioid chapters in life I can kind of sense whats coming and just hope it doesn't get where I got. It stops being a fun recreational experience not too far from now if you cannot find a way to taper down or go through some type of withdrawal willingly. I definitely recommend this for any opiate addict if they reach that immovable soul-crushing ceiling. You like how the drugs feel? Then I'm sure you'll find a way to make it work again lol. I am truly happier as a person after stopping daily use--and yet still, sometimes I indulge.
yea I think he's crossed that bridge brother. 400mg at once. my tolerance gets that high, I can't afford it haha plus I would rather suffer two days and lower that tolerance for my wallets sake

I don’t have will power not to do any if I have oxy. I get 120 a month of 20 mg and usually run out by 3rd week. I’d love to quit but can’t.Snorting them is way I prefer, and your right, hard as hell to get a buzz anymore,I like to drink 2 or 3 beers before , helps a little

Oxys are my favourite drug EVER but tolerance skyrockets in a week. If on Monday I take 80 mgs and I am high for a couple of days, a week later I need at least 160 mgs to get high, up until I need 200 mgs per day to feel....normal. Take breaks! Kratom and loperamide (and benzo if you can get them, but they are another crazy beast I m unfortunately dealing with) will help you out, after a two week break you ll get high on 60-80 mgs max. Tolerance skyrockets and goes down very fast with Oxys.

anyone ever run into 80mg green pills with 80OX on one side and nothing on the other