• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

The smart shops sell truffles, psychoactive herbs and branded legal highs. I've never seen any RCs other than branded products.

Not enforced in Amsterdam or the majority of the coffeeshop-tolerant cities. Only the southernmost provinces have the weedpass.
Additionally the weed pass is on its way out. Public opinion has turned against it (even more than before) as it has led to a dramatic increase of drug dealing on the streets in the cities were it has been introduced. Of course that's exactly what everyone expected except the politicians who chose to introduce the pass.

politicians.jpg

Additionally the weed pass is on its way out. Public opinion has turned against it (even more than before) as it has led to a dramatic increase of drug dealing on the streets in the cities were it has been introduced. Of course that's exactly what everyone expected except the politicians who chose to introduce the pass.

Apparently lots of people didn't want to get the pass either because you need to put your name in a database. Some people would rather not have their name on a database that says they're a stoner in case employers somehow get access to it or something.

At least this shows that coffee shops work, and perhaps the rest of the world (mainly the UK because I live there) should follow suite.

Amsterdam Megathread???

I think I remember seeing an amsterdam megathread here once but upon searching i could not find it:?... I know most people are sick of threads like this so apologies in advance... so anyway, I'm heading over next week on the 20th until the 23rd... would like to catch a rave or something while im there... anyone know if anything is happening over there for that weekend?? This is my second time going so if anyone has any ideas on what they think is fun there let me know.

Thanks,
Joe%)

If you google Amsterdam events and put in the date you're there you might come up with something. For more underground events try forums, depending on what type of music you're after you can find different forums, surely it shouldn't be too hard to find a rave you might enjoy.

Thanks for the reply lads... yeah i know it should be handy enough to find something i like but i wanted to check here if anyone knew of something "special" coming up... i have a sneaking suspicion that the supplies will be harder to find than the tunes even in amsterdam where the supplies are pretty easy to come by

I might be able to give you some pointers rave wise, what are you into?

i like all music really except that wubwubwub shit... liked sander van doorn alot a few years ago... (is he dutch?) but any information just on clubs and stuff would be good too. sound man septonn

Don't know why this thread was closed. Merged yours, Tjacked. No sourcing; but I don't suppose there is any harm in letting you know you can get drugs from drug dealers ;) "club drugs" can be had from dealers in clubs :D

Don't know why this thread was closed. Merged yours, Tjacked. No sourcing; but I don't suppose there is any harm in letting you know you can get drugs from drug dealers ;) "club drugs" can be had from dealers in clubs :D

eh pretty obvious huh?
*snip*

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The smart shops sell truffles, psychoactive herbs and branded legal highs. I've never seen any RCs other than branded products.

There's no RCs, although pretty sure the truffles will make anyone happy. :)

Asking for mephedrone or the like in a smart shop will grant you the illusion of having two heads to the shop owner

^^ Some smartshops actually do sell 4-FA and sometimes other RCs, but you'd have to ask for it specifically and I think you have a better chance of getting them when you speak Dutch

Edit: it is also sold at absurd prices most of the times