European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

Bare_head

Bluelighter
so guys, the title says it all, going to dam on tuesday with me girlfriend, apart from the obvious few things, is there anything i would enjoy doing with my girl? anne frank museum, sex shows? some advice would be appreciated :)

Visit the Jordaan and Albert Cuyp area.. Visit other parts of the centre outside the red light district.. Vondelpark is nice.. The museums..

Make sure to stay away from sketchy people offering you drugs on the streets.

Go see a sex show, try and convince your girlfriend to do a little menage a trois with a hooker & you, try some NYC diesel cannabis (v.nice), Eat one of those waffles dipped in icing, stay away from any one waving a knife at you and shouting "toon me de geldpunker" and visit vondelpark on mushrooms.

The jordaan is the most pleasing nicest area evva. All the art galleries are worth it. = )

Avoid any drugs on the street..

have a cry at the ann frank = ?

Rent bikes (get ones with breaks, back peddling can be hard to master - not good when your hurting towards a canal / stoner / tram) and cycle the city, it's all flat and easy to get around. Can be a bit daunting, that may just be because I'm not used to cycling round cities though.

The Heineken Brewery and museum is quite cool, some free beer too.

Must do:

1. Get a hot chocolate & smoke some Umma Gumma polm in the Pink Floyd café. Heaven :)
2. Buy a few Cannabis Cup winners in Barney's, go next door to the breakfast bar, get a full Irish breakfast & a pint & smoke the C.C. winners when you finish your breaky. :D
3. Try the Chocolope at the Bushdoctor. (My fav weed in the dam).
4. Buy the Hill Street Blues Special but smoke it somewhere else!
5. Buy your gf some sexy lingerie in the RLD & have kinky sex back in your hotel.
6. Go see a band in the Paradiso (if there's anyone good playing).
7. Get your gf to give you a blowjob on the train back to the airport. =D

Amsterdam tends to make one extremely horny! ;)

^ Is Hill Street Blues still shit? I aint been in there for a few years now.

^ You can still get philosophers stones (psychedelic truffles). Which are supposed to be just as good/better.

:D the anne frank museum was terribly boring, just felt like a rip off.

I concur with everything dmt4blood's said. Mmm chocolope :)

^ Is Hill Street Blues still shit?

Yeah, still a dark dingy shithole! (Sorry RA, know you like the place!) Just not the nicest place to be stoned in IMO. Only cool thing about it is the 2 back doors that open out onto the water on a nice day.
The Hill Street Blues Special is a wonderful smelling & tasting strain of weed. A must buy on every trip to the dam IMO. :)

& there's still philosopher's stones to be got so happy daze! :)
i know a few heads goin over on a stag in a few days. Lucky cunts! =D

Last edited:
I want to go back to Amsterdam now, such a lovely place day and night. When I was there we just spent days wandering from one end to the other stopping at a new coffeeshop or pub every half hour for pint/blunt/spliff. Amensia Haze was my favourite strain, 100% sativa. Found loads of backalley coffeeshops that turned a blind eye to tobacco usage inside too. =D

Awesome 3 days.

Yeah, still a dark dingy shithole!

That sums up 99.99999999% of the coffee shops in the Dam. :D

I recommend not wastimg your time sitting in a cafe being stoned and actually enjoy what the city has to offer, it's pretty nice, you can have a great time without even touching drugs.

I agree there, the coffee shops are there just for smoking, once a suitable level of stonedom has been reached its lovely just to wander to random parts of the city in the sunshine.

mmm Northern Lights that was some tasty stuff, I remember smoking a whole pile of that in this pub with pool tables where everyone was skinning up inside. Surprising how many non-coffeeshop places just let people blatantly smoke up, was just lovely not having to look over my shoulder all the time.

mmm Northern Lights that was some tasty stuff,

I seemed to find that NL always went well with MDMA/pills. It was probably all in my head though! :)

I really fancy another trip to the 'Dam. Maybe the big BL meet up!

I was planning to go this year but I've been struck down with a chronic illness so no fun for me. :(

Would have been cool to go during the bluelight time as well, can imagine that will be quite the event.