• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

eating truffles is like eating a rotten peanut, they are disgusting and unfortunately my stomach could not hold them down, ill stick to regular mushrooms thank-a-you

Almost time for my annual trip to Amsterdam. This will be around the 6th time I've been so I know the city pretty well and have done the 'tourist' stuff. I'm heading over the end of next week, if anyone knows of anything interesting going on or something different to try, it'd greatly appreciated.

Also looking for some nice cafes, I enjoy the Dampkring and the fact it seems to be full of a mix of customers and isn't too dark and dull. We would be looking for somewhere where there is a mix of older and younger customers and locals as well as tourist, with a laid back atmosphere would be good?

One last thing, this time last year I had a fully enjoyable experience with truffles, the first time I've tried hallucinogenics. We fully intend on getting some again, the array seems mind boggling though, with different brands and strengths. Last time we did ones called philosophers stones and they were a brand with a blue pig on. I wouldn't want to have ones much stronger than these but I was wondering if there was much difference in quality and strength between brands and if anyone would recommend a particular shop to get them in, maybe with particularly helpful and trustworthy staff in.

Sorry for the long post, any replies are greatly appreciated. Ta.

Almost time for my annual trip to Amsterdam. This will be around the 6th time I've been so I know the city pretty well and have done the 'tourist' stuff. I'm heading over the end of next week, if anyone knows of anything interesting going on or something different to try, it'd greatly appreciated.
Erm, yeah, ditto! The best thing I could find on was that the gabber act Party Animals are playing on the 22nd. And I fully intend on checking out the all-you-can-eat pancake boat this time, too. =D

I doubt there's much difference in truffle brands..

Its time for trip #2 to Amsterdam! My favourite place on earth so far. I was surprised how weak stuff you could end up buying from a coffeeshop. Best I tried was White Widow from a small shop in Utrecht. But now i know better, thanks to you guys =D. So no buying anything from shady motherfuckers from the streets. But, what im curious about is the "sex drugs". Any tips/recommendations/experience on arousing drugs that make you run straight to a hooker, bang her brains out and come harder than ever before?

P.S. Barneys and Hunters still up? Where are they?(no need for accurate spot, we like to wander around with my friend.)

Isn't this thread like ummm sourcing come to think of it? Lol

Also looking for some nice cafes, I enjoy the Dampkring and the fact it seems to be full of a mix of customers and isn't too dark and dull. We would be looking for somewhere where there is a mix of older and younger customers and locals as well as tourist, with a laid back atmosphere would be good?

Sorry for the long post, any replies are greatly appreciated. Ta.

That time of the year again, so I thought I'd give this thread a bump. Time for my 7th visit to Amsterdam, any advice on any decent coffeeshops (particularly ones selling nice hash) would be very much appreciated, my favourites at the moment are The Bluebird and the Dampkring.

Also is Amsterdamse Bos worth the journey considering the weather probably won't be particularly nice?

Many thanks.

My favorite place for hash is Hortus, which is on Muiderstaat, opposite the Hortus Botanicus (botanical gardens). Small shop, nice people, virtually no tourists but a bit off the beaten track so maybe too much of a hassle for you to get to (although it is roughly 5 min from RLD).

Amsterdamse bos is only worth it if the sun's out, the place is quite depressing in the rain

My favorite place for hash is Hortus, which is on Muiderstaat, opposite the Hortus Botanicus (botanical gardens). Small shop, nice people, virtually no tourists but a bit off the beaten track so maybe too much of a hassle for you to get to (although it is roughly 5 min from RLD).

Amsterdamse bos is only worth it if the sun's out, the place is quite depressing in the rain

Thanks Septonn, I'll check it out. Will probably give Amsterdamse Bos a miss.

Does anyone have much experience with ice-o-lator hash? Is it good as some people say and worth the extra cost?

Ta

Nearly all ice hash under 20-30 euro p/gram is bad or terribly bad. "Cheap" ice has no flavor and you are much better off buying quality maroc if looking for potency. Good ice -the bubbling melty stuff- either isn't sold in shops at all, or it's overpriced at something like 50 p/g (or more). Amsterdam is not the place for very strong hash.

I dunno bout that, I found the majority of rifman hash from dampkring was nice tbh, i've had obv WAY better stuff but for potency it was up there, also the red leb they get in from time to time in katsu is a lovely smoke, a joint of that blew my brains out when i last had some, also they stock some gorgeous malana cream which was as good as stuff i've 'acquired' direct from there..

Edit: just read above.. sorry Lurching, about ice-o, i found some absolutely lovely stuff for around 30 a g in some small coffeeshop just off dam square, but yeah I'll agree, most of the stuff is far too expensive, but the tourists pay it regardless..

Thank you lurching and break core. Ice-o-lators really do seem to get mixed reviews, some saying they are generally the best high and like a completely different drug whilst others say they are just expensive and not worth the money. I guess I'll have a chat to the budvendors in one of the more reputable places (not the tourist trap chain coffeeshops) and see what they say.

so guys, the title says it all, going to dam on tuesday with me girlfriend, apart from the obvious few things, is there anything i would enjoy doing with my girl? anne frank museum, sex shows? some advice would be appreciated :)

Museums are great in Amsterdam if you are actually interested on them, but lines can be really long. Sex shows are also fun and I would recommend you to go to the Casa Rosso sex show. It is actually very clean place and show is fun to watch and nothing hardcore, I took my girlfriend there and she liked it. Stay away from the strip clubs as they are often very expensive and some places have high prices. I do not recommend using taxi, as many of them scam tourists. Just rent a bike and lock it well. It costs maybe 10 euro per day. This site has some good information for Amsterdam tourists: www.wikiadult.org/wiki/Amsterdam

After you have toured the basic red light district (De Wallen), I would also recommend checking out the Singel red light district, which is only 10 minute walk from the De Wallen red light area. Also if your girlfriend likes flee-markets and cheap clothes, then head to the Turkish market on any given day or Monday morning market (open until 14:00 I think) for cheap clothes.

Museums are great in Amsterdam if you are actually interested on them, but lines can be really long. Sex shows are also fun and I would recommend you to go to the Casa Rosso sex show. It is actually very clean place and show is fun to watch and nothing hardcore, I took my girlfriend there and she liked it. Stay away from the strip clubs as they are often very expensive and some places have high prices. I do not recommend using taxi, as many of them scam tourists. Just rent a bike and lock it well. It costs maybe 10 euro per day. This site has some good information for Amsterdam tourists: www.wikiadult.org/wiki/Amsterdam

I'm pretty sure Casa Rosso stopped their peepshows a couple months back. There was a short documentary on the Dutch version of Vice about it.

Also, when renting a bike, please keep in mind that bike lanes are also used by locals who actually need to get to work and stuff so no sky-high/ drunken dicking about on your rental please ;)

has anyone any advice on whats good from the smart/head shops in amsterdam?
looking for something with same effect as an e.
Thanks

Go to a bar and ask a dutch person where to find drugs. Guarenteed you will find quality e and coke if it is off a genuine dutchman which is not hard to find. Street coke there is about €50 for .7 and only mixed with lactose or something. Better stuff at €80 for a whole gram. Never had bad pills from anyone in dam either.

No-one going to any events in or near Amsterdam any time soon? Amsterdam music festival, ADE etc. ?