• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

Heading to Eindhoven at some point in the near future and just wanted to see if anyone has any information on how accessible/risky/price wise it is to source pills (mdma) in this neck of the woods. Any do's and don'ts, without saying too much for obvious reasons.

Any information appreciated.

Cheers :)

Hello, I'm going for a'dam for new years eve, so I'd like to ask the events I choose are good or bad?
Generally, I enjoy without having a plan but if you go to A'dam with a control freak gf, you have to do "the list".
we land on 28 dec so, the events are like this;
28-Dec : Trouw Amsterdam - Les enfants terribles
29-Dec: Jimmy Woo - Fantastic (I watched their video from youtube it was nice actually different genre so I can give it a try)
30- Dec : Escape - House Rockers ( My first club in A'dam and they were on the stage very beatiful combination house music & drums)
31- Dec: Tiktak NYE - Heineken Music hall ( I heard that Tiktak has nice events, and can't find a ticket to Awakenings so it's the best I could find)
1- Dec: RVLVR New years day @ Paradiso ( My friend suggested it - deephouse)

@Septonn ; Thanks for your recommendations!! You're the best :p

Christ, that's a packed schedule! Either you're a teenager, have lots of stamina, or are planning 5 days of stimulant use. Or you've planned a bit too much. ;)

I will stay to the ending only on 31 december actually.
The rest i'll hang out like 2-3 hours. Maybe more depending to the quality.
I'm coming to amsterdam 1 or 2 times a year so why not have fun? 5 nights, and don't come to a'dam to stay in the hotel :)
For stimulants, maybe for some nights to boost my energy (I've given 3 months break to mdma and the rest 6 months- i deserved it :D)
Anyway, any recommendations without judging my stamina?? :p

The street dealers are amsterdams most popular con, there is practically no chance of getting anything on the street. A nightclub is you best bet for pills and a local for anything else you might be looking for.

last time i was there a Nigerian street dealer trying to sell us pills actually had a test kit (well, apparently a test kit but not one id see/heard of), offered a free sample and his phone number. thats a lot to go through for the few euros he was asking, so who knows he may have been one of the very few honest street dealers out there.
But, on a whole, the street dealers are pushy, thieving cunts. Don't talk to them, I made that mistake in my early visits to 'dam, when you hear someone say something as you walk past you tend to stop and say 'what?' I had some dude follow me for almost a mile trying to sell me coke.
Quite funny actually, started at 40 a g, then 20, then 10, until he was at 5 euros a g!! still, expensive for talc.powder.
I felt sorry for the guy and gave him some change, like 6-7 euros and he started hassling me for some 'paper euro' in his words! cheeky cunt.

The dampkring on haarlemmerstraat is one of my favs for their weed, their diesel and super silver are excellent. Go to lost in amsterdam or abraxas for a cosy place to chill though, as a lot of places opt for uncomfy chairs and loud shitty music. I assume its to stop people falling asleep ;)
Also, if you find yourself near oosterpark hit up smoke palace, amazing cheese haze and chocolope and because its not really touristy its not over priced!
around 8-11 euros a gram and quality was right up there.

Considering going back to Amsterdam with some friends in January, around 25th. Only for 2.5 days though & not sure if I really am because money, and they aren't stoners nor would they trip so idk why they're going amsterdam tbh but anyway... looking through Trouws site it looks pretty strict in it's house rules and what's this "door € 20 | trouwe honden € 10 | club" mean? £20 for us, 10 for loyal dogs? :L seems expensive regardless or are all decent clubs in dam this much?
How much can you get like a bottle of vodka for in a locals shop?
Is the zoo worth heading to? I expect I'll be tripping for it if it is.

Went in summer and below £600 in 3 days or so, have maybe only half that this time so :s

Trouw is my favorite club in the city, definitely worth a visit. Most nights, getting in before 2400 means you pay much less than what the site says (usually around 8e). Their house rules are actually not strict at all and on most nights the atmosphere is good, just make sure that whatever drugs you take in with you are not in plain sight. They do however actively try to discourage people from using their cell phones all night, as they feel it takes away from the general vibe. Furthermore, from january 1st they will ask people not to take photos inside anymore, as they feel people will be more comfortable knowing that their drug-disfigured faces will not end up on social media. Good stuff if you ask me. The whole Trouwe Honden thing is interesting, as the employees select who gets to be one. If you are a regular visitor, they might start recognizing you and offer you Trouwe Honden membership. 'Normal' people pay more.
DoKa is another club opposite Trouw that you may want to check out. Studio 80 and Chicago Social Club can be good too.
Artis (the zoo) is good, although fairly expensive. Bottles of Vodka should cost somewhere between 6-20e, depending on what type.
Hope this helps!

4 of my mates are heading out for new year. In to all kinds of dance music any tips where would be good to go for NYE?

No idea stereo mic - though when I looked last year there were so many different events on that you probably need to pic a particular genre as 'dance music' is kinda broad. ;)

PS - asking on the off-chance.. can any of you lovely fuckers suggest a *nice* smoking-friendly hotel in Amsterdam? (Something that's 4/5* one with a bath and less than £100 a night.)

Tell your friends to come party at Trouw on january 1st, kick off is at 7 am and it will go on till god knows when :) No tickets available in pre-sale, only at the door!

Trouw Amsterdam was OK, but kinda not cool as Straf Werk Events.
I really loved NOIR become my fav dj..
I loved Amsterdam, how the ppl threat you, or when you're rolling hard they always help anytime.
And the pills in Amsterdam are so great that i realize that never rolled in my country before..

Is one typical brownie(/muffin/space cake etc.) from coffeeshops likely to be a bit much for my massive lightweight weed-virgin female housemates? They just want reassurance

Possibly, depending on where you buy from? (I think the brownies from Paradox advertise having 2/3g in them, though I find that hard to believe..) I'm a fairly regular smoker, but still a lightweight, and I wouldn't eat a whole one.

As Ephrem said, start off slow and give it some time to start working. I've seen sooo many people eat too much because they think it doesn't work, only to be overwhelmed by the effects a little later.

Im hitting Amsterdam in April. Going to eat some truffles. Never taken mushrooms or truffles before. Should be interesting

Don't get hit by a bike or end up in a canal. Which is a hard enough thing to avoid when sober. ;)

swedge, I seriously recommend making your way out to amsterdamse bos if it's a lovely day. The woods and lake there are impressive, and it was awesome to get lost in the winding paths on 22g of truffles. Met like 2 people in total in there. Bring insect/fly repellent though.