• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

Can't wait until July..
I'll be going to the Dam' for 7 days by myself.
I've never been to Europe, so it should be great!
If anyone is going to be there in July pm me for a meetup :-D

Have an amazing time :) I hope you get to meet up with some bluelighters.

its time for amsterdam!

ahoy hoy EADDers, need some info on the dam, heading this friday for the first time and im ecstatic =D so wondering what EADD's personal opinion on their amsterdam experiences are :)
mostly be hitting the coffeeshops, van gogh museum, maybe train outside the city, but want to know the do's and dont's! was thinking of bring 3 trips i have saved over, me and 2 mates are heading so one each but wondering if thats wise :? anyway, all advise welcome here people, cheers!!!
and apologies if this kinda thread has been done to the death but meh couldnt be arsed going through pages n pages :p=D:p

watch out for a lad called Charlie X and his mates XX XXX XXXX, they hang around the RLD and will swap your good money for there bad "drugs".

the drink can be expensive in certain bars with €8-9 for 500ml, if ye look around you can find spots that charge 2-5euro.

when you get to your hotel/hostel get a slip of paper with there name and addy and stick it to your head so when your stoned n lost somebody can send you in the right direction.

Keep an eye out for a boy with floppy hair and a Dennis the Menace style jumper; my housemate is going to the Dam then too and I'm worried he'll go mad and get lost forever ;)

Moved it to the official Amsterdam questions thread to keep everything neat, hope that's okay.

Have a great time, I'm jealous! :D

edit: we can't give you any advice on smuggling drugs over.. I really would not risk it. Plus.. smuggling stuff into Amsterdam? ;)

Last edited:
Well I'm not gonna encourage crossing borders with drugs, but I'd say if your gonna do it acid would be the safest to take. Dogs can't smell it, and a few tabs in a hidden pocket are unlikely to get found.

As for do's and dont's what I've learnt is

Obvious one but don't buy off street dealers

Don't drink in the city centre, it cost around 6 euro a pint. I asked my hotel receptionist and he pointed out where the cheaper bars are.

Don't buy a prossie if your not gonna cum within 20 mins. Being told you need to pay 20 euro more when your nearly there kinda ruins the moment.

Have a glass of chocomel (and not the crappy can one's they have). I found Popeye's to do the best one.

Have a look on that Coffeeshop Directory, and look up the best coffeeshops to go to. There's some cracking ones out of the RLD, and some of my fave moments were trying to hunt down a coffeeshop stoned, and coming across some cool pub or cake shop or something

sound advice people, cheers and soz for sounding lik im asking for smuggling tips, im not, just wondering if the airports are critical or not

dont plan on drinking really as i heard it was expensive, i will have around 250 quid saved here which is around 300 euro so hope that is sufficient, not gonna fall into the trap of buying lots of weed and not being able to smoke it all

ive heard of these chocomel thingy's, they do these waffle crisp things too apparently they set ontop of your tea/coffee/etc and it melts the caramel on the inside and when baked is near orgasmic lol my mate has made me jealous for months, time for revenge :D

ive been looking through the menu's of all the shops and its mainly around 12.50 euro a g for the herb which is grand to me!

wont be buying off dealers, not that stupid ;) thats why i was asking whether i should bring the acid over as i prob wont get to a psytrance night or somewhere that would have some, plus i heard its near impossible to get mushies now :( only truffles now

as for the ladies in the windows, ive a ball n chain here im very happy with :) but me n my mate wanna get one for my other mate, be a good birthday present lol

Ah yeah fair enough :) I really wouldn't risk it myself I have to say.. and yeah you're right about the shrooms/truffles thing I think :(

Last time I was there I went to a sex show with my bf and mates on mushrooms, on halloween, all of us in fancy dress. Fucking bizarre :D

hahaha im sure that was some experience, gonna have a wee gander in the sex museum when we are high as feck! immaturity here we come*

*no pun intended

Amsterdam is a lovely place. The culture of it's simply brilliant. Sang in a concert, in the Nieuwe Kerk last Summer, it's a beautiful building.
And then of course there's the tacky drug side of it, haha.

Thanks lads, well ended up getting to stoned to move. Tried log in on my phone over there too but couldnt remember my password :)

Classic!

As long as you had fun thats the main thing.

5 weeks until Queens day, its going to be a goodun...

Rent a bike and go to Vondelpark.

Watch out for the locals on bikes when you come out of The Grey Area. Theres a bridge beside the shop I saw a 3 bike rush hour pile up after spending an hour there recently!

away down my mates now to prepare to head for the glorious Amsterdam :D
play nice while im gone EADD ;)

3 months and counting the days until i fly off to sweet Amsterdam.
being a solo traveller im really hoping to make friends easily :)