• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

Just merged the 'I am going to Amsterdam for 2 days. What shall I do?' thread into the official Amsterdam thread to keep things nice and tidy.... Yes, sorry guys, I think I am a little OCD about cleaning!

G O O D Class A drugs are not easy in amsterdam, sorry kids. If u like parecetamol with novacaine then its all good.

Baba is usually banging trance tunes, chill shop and nice seat corners -> warmoestraat

Old Style, if they still have nepal cream (8e) buy it!!! very tasty hash -> Martelaarsgracht (central amsterdam)

New millenium gives loads of weed for cheap ass money... like 2,5g of white widow for 10€ I think it's somewhere around waterloopplein

stix has some very good homegrown weed - utrechtste straat

Dampkring remains one of the better ones in town, get some sage or kali myst -> handboogstraat (sideroad of heilige weg)

Amnesia amsterdam at herengracht 133 -> here I bought some of the best strains I smoked in my life upto now

Central - right across the central station towards the "schreierstoren" . I usually got 5g for 25!!! what I love about this shop is you come in and they throw this big backgammonboard card right infront of you with all sorts of baggies on which you can choose from

Barney -> haarlemerstraat/reguliersgracht

Those are all I could think of (remember LOL)

Personal top:
3. Dampkring
2. Amnesia amsterdam
1. Barney

Why does everyone believe its illegal for tourists to smoke in amsterdam lmao. Im going there for two days and I just put i was going there on facebook and two people put I CANT BUY it and its ILLEGAL for tourists now -___- .... im not retarded i know thats not true, i know that they want to do that at some point, but currently thats not the case... why does EVERYONE believe this is true....

Also, im reading here... and what else CAN you get in Amsterdam besides prostitution and Thc... is anything else legal?

Why does everyone believe its illegal for tourists to smoke in amsterdam lmao. Im going there for two days and I just put i was going there on facebook and two people put I CANT BUY it and its ILLEGAL for tourists now -___- .... im not retarded i know thats not true, i know that they want to do that at some point, but currently thats not the case... why does EVERYONE believe this is true....

Also, im reading here... and what else CAN you get in Amsterdam besides prostitution and Thc... is anything else legal?

The Netherlands were proposing new laws to get rid of the relaxed drug laws, halve the number of red light windows and propose that only dutch nationals can purchase weed. Im sure this was in relation to the suicide of a young French girl who jumped off a building after doing mushies. The sale of mushies was quickly banned. Anyway, this is the latest statement.

"Proposed Weed-Pass:

There is good news for all the cannabis connoisseurs who like to visit Amsterdam and enjoy the wide variety of product that is available from the Dutch capital's many coffeeshops. The Dutch Tolerance Policy, that provides the legislation under which the Dutch coffeeshops can operate, was renewed on 1st July 2011 and will be valid until June 30th 2015.
This means that the feared 'Weedpass', a card only available to Dutch citizens that would factually ban foreigners from buying product at coffeeshops, can only be implemented through local legislation. Since City Councils like Amsterdam do not want the Weedpass scheme and local politicians such as the Mayor of Haarlem have said they do not want it either, this means it will not be possible to implement for at least 4 years during which visitors from abroad can still freely and openly buy product from Dutch coffeeshops
It is doubtful that this will ever be implemented in the city of Amsterdam.
"

thanks for the info.

Lmfao these two people are so fucking rediculous even when i sent them an article about it and i copied what you just said an pasted it... they are like "ITS ILLEGL YOU IDIOT. LOOK IT UP" -__- Lmfao.

fucking retarded hahaha.

Take a camera, its beautiful.

Dont be out of it all the time, have a look around.

You get street urchins hanging around outsidee coffee shops at night waiting to pounce on tourists, so, dont buy any crap off the streets, in fact if you dont have friends there dont waste your time with anything like mdma or coke, you will probally be ripped off i would imagine.

watch out for the cyclists, ha ha. it is quite a task when your stoned trying to navigate your way around and wondering where the next bike youve just stepped out in front of has appeared from. ;)

what else CAN you get in Amsterdam besides prostitution and Thc... is anything else legal?
Psilocybe sclerota "truffles" are, if you go to a smartshop they can sort you out.

^ truffles are good and widely available. I had read nitrous was available but I didn't have any luck finding any.

Just merged the 'I am going to Amsterdam for 2 days. What shall I do?' thread into the official Amsterdam thread to keep things nice and tidy.... Yes, sorry guys, I think I am a little OCD about cleaning!

I highly recommend going to a bar like this to enjoy a fine trapist beer and a plate of dried meat and cheese http://cafegollem.nl/

Psilocybe sclerota "truffles" are, if you go to a smartshop they can sort you out.

In addition to these, smart shops will sell salvia divinorum, kratom, and a number of other products which may or may not be psychoactive. The truffles and salvia will be legit, the kratom may or may not work, and everything else is probably a complete waste of money.
Oh, and I'm not sure if the smart shops have them as well, but many sex shops will have alkyl nitrites (poppers) if you're into/want to try that sort of thing.

EDIT: Also a big recommendation for the Grey Area from here! Never a disappointing purchase, and the bud there has consistently competed with the very best home-grown I've smoked anywhere.
If you wander a bit further out of the centre, pay a visit to the Katsu to sample some of their herb.

as a resident, i must warn that the gray area sucks. over priced, not a very good choice. weed too dry and expensive. also they are a bit racist if you are not american (they were constantly hospitable to the american guests, chatty, got them the menu straight away, so if your a yank go for it)....i'm just saying.....another overated shop is Dampkring. they have a decent selection but have gone downhill recently but try the g13/amnesia there. i recomend Siberie (california) and Bagheera (blueberry) if you want very good choice of good weed and not too rippoff

Planning a little trip in March for the 5 Days Off festival. It'll be my first time in Amsterdam, thanks for all the tips about the coffeeshops, very helpful :)

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in the area of the Leidseplein?

**You shall not ask for a source!**
pics.gandalf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
as a resident, i must warn that the gray area sucks. over priced, not a very good choice. weed too dry and expensive. also they are a bit racist if you are not american (they were constantly hospitable to the american guests, chatty, got them the menu straight away, so if your a yank go for it)....i'm just saying.....another overated shop is Dampkring. they have a decent selection but have gone downhill recently but try the g13/amnesia there. i recomend Siberie (california) and Bagheera (blueberry) if you want very good choice of good weed and not too rippoff

i strongly disagree. in terms of quality/price dampkring is top notch, no tourist tag, and great offer of weed, plus u can buy half Gs great for a first taste. if you want a bargain go for their Sativa Mix - mix of rest of most expensive sativas for 6e/g. their space is weak , for that go to Paradox, next to Anne Frank house, best in town hands down (tried quiet a few).

if i have to recommend only one coffeshop its dampkring.

Planning a little trip in March for the 5 Days Off festival. It'll be my first time in Amsterdam, thanks for all the tips about the coffeeshops, very helpful :)

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in the area of the Leidseplein?

I dont know any specific hotel in that area, but recommend to sort results via ranking in booking.com it will give u a good ideia if its a good one or not. Btw book as soon as possible hotels in amsterdam, it increases the price substancially the more closer to the date.

You still can get shrooms in the dam, if you ask discreely and cool in some smartshops, if not, truffles which work great too.

I'm going over to the dam for the first time from april 13th-17th and am just wondering if there are any events on that I must go to?
I'm going to the Scantraxx hardstyle music festival in the heineken music hall though, is anyone else going by any chance??
What is the difference between the truffles? I have tried a wide variety of drugs but never mushrooms, what kind should I go for and how much? Since I'm only going to have this one chance I want a fairly strong first trip so any suggestions? :)

Also is anyone else going over these dates??

The only difference between mushrooms and truffles is that mushrooms grow above the soil and truffles are created when certain species cannot "fruit" (aka. create mushrooms) due to the atmospheric properties not being right for mushrooms to grow.
So they form as truffles beneath the ground. But they're both created from mycelium, though just in a different form :)

Sorry bro I didn't make myself clear enough there lol, I knew that I mean what's the difference between the different types of truffles? I hear some are better for visuals, some better for.... If you get me lol. I want someone on here to give me advice because I don't want to be trusting a smartshop owner I will never see again...
Also are there any other drugs worthwhile trying at all?