• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

I personally prefer blonde hash to black, and I think it's generally better value. You should be able to get nice Moroccan for less than 10 euro a gram, for decent charas you'll probably have to pay a bit more than that. If black hash leaves hard cinders when it burns, it's adulterated.

Thanks for the tips all, the only hash I've ever got my hands on is shitty soapbar so yeah I'd be up for sampling both blonde and black hash. As I said really keen to try some charas/cream sort of stuff, is the stuff they do at the greenhouse really overpriced?

I prefer blonde hash for a day time smoke, and black hash for a nice intoxicating smoke before bed, maybe sprinkled on top of the strongest indica I can find - probably some sort of kush or purple wreck!

pwreckresized1-jpg.351701

Thanks for the tips all, the only hash I've ever got my hands on is shitty soapbar so yeah I'd be up for sampling both blonde and black hash. As I said really keen to try some charas/cream sort of stuff, is the stuff they do at the greenhouse really overpriced?

The Greenhouse stuff isn't too overpriced. It isn't the best quality it could be though. It wasn't stand out at all in my opinion.

I prefer blonde hash for a day time smoke, and black hash for a nice intoxicating smoke before bed, maybe sprinkled on top of the strongest indica I can find - probably some sort of kush or purple wreck!

pwreckresized1-jpg.351701

I disagree with this, most of the black hash i get is made in nepal/himilaya's and is full on sativa! it is borderline psychedelic!
But yeah afghan red/goldseal is an indica smoke but affy is so rare to find these days (im talking 100% clean smoke, theres tons of shite bout though)
I get blond nepali pollen that is a fucking knockout indica lol

I disagree with this, most of the black hash i get is made in nepal/himilaya's and is full on sativa! it is borderline psychedelic!
But yeah afghan red/goldseal is an indica smoke but affy is so rare to find these days (im talking 100% clean smoke, theres tons of shite bout though)
I get blond nepali pollen that is a fucking knockout indica lol

I find the good blacks way too much to handle during the day, whether they are sativa or indica! I sort of assumed most of what I was getting was indica if it was more of a muffled body stone. I think i'm getting a bit mixed up between black hashes from Morocco and black hashes from Nepal a bit.

Dunno if we're allowed to post menus, but this is the dampkrings. It hasn't changed much:
DampkringSouvenierMenu.JPG

I found the Caramello wiped me out. The Rashal cream when I tried it was very nice, as was the King Hassan. I would stick to the Pollens for the day though.

Really nice looking weed smokes blunts, lovely purple tips on it- purple wreck? By the sound of it this Magic place is the best place to start with getting some hash then. have people seen this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17865151

Dammmnnnn. I think Spain might pick up the poison challice of being weed capital of the planet next any way. But it still sucks.

The only place I know where to get that purple wreck is "The Green Place". They do all sorts of hydro American strains, from Pineapple Kush to Silver bubble. You can tell it's not organic, but it's kick ass shit.

Fucking Americans fly halfway across the world to pay 15 euro a gram to smoke the exact same weed they get at home. Dickheads.

I thought they flew half way across the world to ruin my smoke... In the summer all you hear is "DUUUDE IM SO HIGHH" in the most nasally whiney accent you've ever heard.

I find the good blacks way too much to handle during the day, whether they are sativa or indica! I sort of assumed most of what I was getting was indica if it was more of a muffled body stone. I think i'm getting a bit mixed up between black hashes from Morocco and black hashes from Nepal a bit.

Dunno if we're allowed to post menus, but this is the dampkrings. It hasn't changed much:
DampkringSouvenierMenu.JPG

I found the Caramello wiped me out. The Rashal cream when I tried it was very nice, as was the King Hassan. I would stick to the Pollens for the day though.

That's a very old menu like 8 years old lol. I can't find a pic but found a crappy vid of one of the later menus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oepdmo9gnWo

^Yeah very pricy. It's bubblehash/water hash/iceolator I think which is like pure trichomes. Probably about 5 times stronger than bud. I don't like it personally it destroys you lol.

That's a very old menu like 8 years old lol. I can't find a pic but found a crappy vid of one of the later menus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oepdmo9gnWo

I can't find a pic either, that's why I put that one! The hash menu hasn't really changed that much. Maybe every couple of years they change the name of one. Since 05 I've been 9 or 10 times and not much has changed in the hash world. I was just using it to illustrate my confusion over the indica/sativaness of strains.

The Greenhouse stuff isn't too overpriced. It isn't the best quality it could be though. It wasn't stand out at all in my opinion.

Is Greenhouse the place with the koi carp tank embedded in the floor? <3 If so, they do the BEST chocolate milkshake I've ever had in my life...

Is Greenhouse the place with the koi carp tank embedded in the floor? <3 If so, they do the BEST chocolate milkshake I've ever had in my life...

There's 2 and I don't remember seeing Koi carp in either, but I've only briefly been in one of them. It's the one where all the rappers seem to go, cus there's loads of pictures on the wall. Most places seem to use icecream over there, which makes it brilliant!

So, Open Air fest. Anyone going? I've taken the plunge. Any tips or advice? No idea what its going to be like and i only recognise two DJ's out of over 100 :D

So, Open Air fest. Anyone going? I've taken the plunge. Any tips or advice? No idea what its going to be like and i only recognise two DJ's out of over 100 :D

What is it? Where and when? I'm going over sometime before the end of the year again but havnt decided when yet.