• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013 NBA Thread vers. flippity floppity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Oden is essentially insurance against Hibbert. If he's healthy, the Pacers would have to change their game plan in a playoff matchup vs. Miami.

what's not to love about roy hibbert?

pacers have improved so much and heat got greg oden. Who I don't think will even play in the playoffs. If he does I still don't think he'll make as much of an impact as some people think.

what's not to love about roy hibbert?

pacers have improved so much and heat got greg oden. Who I don't think will even play in the playoffs. If he does I still don't think he'll make as much of an impact as some people think.

Hibbert will crush under playoff pressure, he isn't athletic enough to push the ball. He belongs in the NBA/ABA 40 years ago. Pacers have no shot my freind.

Oden was a big pick up, if you don't see the cost-benefit ratio of a 7'2 Center (shot blocking much?) making 2.3/season you are crazy. Miami will play crazy D this year!

Sorry, he is listed at 7'0. And yeah, I watched Hibbert at G-town, and all his NBA career. Grow up Arci, you aren't very knowledgable but yet you try so hard... It's a bit sad.

Oden is just an auxiliary piece so his diminished roll isn't as vital to the Heat compared to Roy and the Pacers. $100 Hibbert folds in the post season.

lol ok. like honestly I want to break it down but fuck the effort when you still won't listen.

first of all 2.3 blks/gm from greg oden is a complete lie you must have just made that number up.. that is ridiculously high

and you say things like Hibbert isn't athletic enough(lolwat) and he's going to fold in the playoffs when he just put up the best numbers of his career last year...in the playoffs.

also love how you're an expert on nfl, nba,mma, pretty much every sport i guess. and also I swear to god you say "Dude grow up, I've been watching this guy since college and his whole nba career"

you know how many times i've seen you say that about a player. lol it's still hilarious every time you say that because I can guarantee i've watched more live nba and ncaa games than you have

i'm just glad I got see curry light it up at davidson before he left for the draft, back when everyone was saying he would never ever make it in the NBA

2.3 million you dumb sack of shit. His averages don't even count, he's basically a rookie.

Lol you are so young Arci, I say I watch the players in NCAA because I hate college ball but am like a scout, always looking for the next big player. Maybe you should find some friends or a hobby (job?) before you start talking shit. Lol I've got years more of on an off the field time playing/watching sports. Anyone with common sense can back me up (besides Mike and his Pacers)

Fucking Michigan fans. You disgust me.

Ah i misread what you wrote then, it was worded kind of weird my bad. lol honestly I would love to play you in basketball.. I bet I played more basketball just over this past summer than you have in the past 2 years, not even kidding I play pickup games almost everyday. not just going out shooting around in your driveway playing horse.

lol you're like a scout.. sitting there watching on your television. how many live games have you ever been too?

and if we ever get the chance to meet up you get 4 of your guys and i'll get 4 of my guys and we'll play to 21. Shit would be hilarious. You'll probably have an asthma attack before you even get to 10 pts

and as far as the job, I do have one.. now go collect your government handout bitch

Last edited:
and as far as the job, I do have one.. now go collect your government handout bitch

I don't draw money from the government, I hold down 45-60 hours a week pal.

I've been to tons of live games btw... I don't see how it matters since games are partying and the broadcasts have the best camera work.

Really? I'm just being straight up honest when I say you see much, much, much more of the game when you are actually there. at any sporting event

I think anyone who has ever been to a live sporting event would agree, at least I'd hope so

I wonder when we're going to start seeing NBA players get caught for using PED's

idk I feel like there has to be some players using them

Last edited:
Really? I'm just being straight up honest when I say you see much, much, much more of the game when you are actually there. at any sporting event

I think anyone who has ever been to a live sporting event would agree, at least I'd hope so
I've been to stadiums and arenas across the country, I beg to differ. Going to the games is more fun, but you don't get to see anything super zoomed in (hard penalty or yardage calls) and at the same time you are stuck with only one vantage point.
Ever heard of redzone???

Must be sitting in the nosebleeds ;)

and tbh I don't watch much football other than lions games, steelers game if they are on national television(Big Ben is my favorite player), and I always watch the Michigan/Ohio St and Michigan/Michigan St. games. Oh and MNF of course, other than that I just catch the highlights for football

Is red zone where you can watch all the nfl games at once?

Yes, redzone if fucking amazing.

Lol no, not sitting in nose bleeds. More like 2nd row from the bench on the 50 yard line or lower deck, below club seating.

Is red zone where you can watch all the nfl games at once?

red zone shows every time a team has the ball in the... red zone

NFL Sunday Ticket is where you can watch any game regardless of where the ball is. You can have Sunday Ticket but not Red Zone, but not the other way around

Hibbert will crush under playoff pressure

how come he hasnt so far? His stats have only gotten much better in playoffs vs regular season. he was actually having a down year in the regular season but went wild in the playoffs this year. he's shown so far that he steps up.

Allen Iverson officially retires.

career stats:
41.1 mpg
26.7 ppg
6.2 apg
2.2 spg

playoffs stats:
45.1 mpg
29.7 ppg
6.0 apg
2.1 spg

MVP