• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013 NBA Thread vers. flippity floppity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Beasley and Oden... all I can say is good luck. Hopefully they actually get some playing time

Oh and btw the Pistons are going to be the team to watch this year... going to surprise a lot of people next season

I think they are definitley a playoff team, but you're right they are going to have a tough time against Miami, Indiana, Chicago, and Brooklyn.

Honestly though just a take a quick look at their roster... all I see is rebounds, rebounds, and more rebounds.. which I think is one the most important things in the NBA, and might be just enough for them to make a deep run in the playoffs.

Defense should actually be pretty solid too. Also look for Brandon Jennings assist numbers to go waaaaay up this season
He will become a pass first PG

Just found out Brandon Jennings is a Piston.

Maybe he'll finally play consistently there.

ETA: I have this weird feeling I've made this exact post 3 times already.

^ lol you have at least once before.

But yeah Brandon Jennings actually has some good low post players to pass too now(Drummond, Monroe, Smith). The reason he didn't get many assists in Milwaukee is because him and Monta Ellis were pretty much the only guys who could score.. so he was forced to take a lot of shots that wern't necessarily good looks.

Oh and Chauncey Billups and Rasheed Wallace are also back in Detroit. Somebody please get Richard Hamilton on the phone right now!

Last edited:
Oh and Chauncey Billups and Rasheed Wallace are also back in Detroit. Somebody please get Richard Hamilton on the phone right now!

I wonder what kind of shape Ben Wallace is in now.

800px-Pistons_starting_5.jpg

I fucking hated this squad for beating us in the ECF. That had been our best season ever I think.

Easily my favorite starting 5 of all time ^
so many great memories watching that team growing up

little fun fact: Ben Wallace has the all time record for most games played by an undrafted player.
oh and I suppose winning Defensive POTY 4 times isn't so bad either :)

Pretty amazing for a guy who started in community college, then transfered to a Div II school and then nobody would take a chance on him in the draft

Wait, so Chris Andersen really did have sex with a 17 year old girl? This case is so convolved, but it seems he was let off because she had showed him a fake ID. I agree that he didn't do anything that is morally wrong, but does everyone else get the same consideration?

This is the official account of what happened:

I thought there was an imposter hoax, someone from Canada claiming to be him. I hear his name is cleared?

I thought there was an imposter hoax, someone from Canada claiming to be him. I hear his name is cleared?

Yeah they cleared him. But do you think they would've cleared me if I had fucked a 17 year old with fake ID and had to be represented by a public defender?

It reminds me how Udonis Haslem was cleared after a marijuana bust. The weed was under his seat, but his friend Andre said the weed was his. The laws don't apply to the rich.

uh if someone claims its their drugs and the other person denies knowledge it would have went down like that for anyone

seasons starts in about a month at which point should we make a new thread?

season opens with Mia v Chi, wonder if were gonna see Drose suit up or just wearin a suit on the sidelines

mmm basketball is just so more entertaining than baseball, im almost glad I dont have to watch the Phillies anymore than I already got suckered into by default.

I love that Durant called out Wade and said he doesn't deserve to be in the Top 10 active players.

He's right though. and tbh I fucking hate Wade and the Miami Heat.

The list had Wade ranked higher than Kobe and Carmello

lol what a joke

I don't know what the hell everyone's talking about. Wade's been playing injured for over a season now. He can't even jump right, and his shot's off because his legs aren't 100%.

I mean, he has to be healthy before he can be top ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.