AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013 NBA Thread vers. flippity floppity

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would actually pretty cool too.

I mean really Utah? Who the fuck would want to live in Utah

Polygamy doesn't sound so bad right now, but I would definitely miss cars and electricity.

My belief in jinxes prevents me from writing how excited I am about the current Heat squad.

But I risk nothing by quoting Shane Battier:

We have a video game roster.

And Lebron said the current team could probably sit all of its starters and still win the majority of its games.

But I won't say what I think will happen, because then I'll cause it not to happen.

10 more days!!!!

The Heat will make it their 4th Finals appearance in a row this year.

They looked so stacked last night against the Spurs, and that was without Lebron.

Now imagine them in the playoffs with a healthy Oden!

lul it's pre season.... Didn't you see the Heat get smacked by the Wizards?

It doesn't mean shit.. nobody wants to get injured before the season starts

I think the Pacers are like what 0-4? Maybe 0-5?

I am looking forward to the Cleveland Cavaliers actually making the playoffs this year

Indiana is another team that I respect their game immensely

kind of glad Nerlens Noel is gonna miss the entire season, they were going nowhere fast this year anyway. this might seriously be one of the worst rosters of all time as it stands now. At least we got China Rider's boy Rodney Williams. Because we needed more guys who cant shoot. Right?

. Jesus I cant be the only one who remembers that nike commercial from back in the day with the random interviews they ask people on the street and this fat black guy just goes

J RICH man.... he got hops

he HAD hops, now hes just a jump shooter with nothing to shoot for. Get out while you can Jrich go to a real team and win a championship. you could be the next almost ray allen bro

2014 Draft Lottery can't come fast enough

Last edited:
Wade looks good this year. Arci I'm giving you until October 28 to recant this post. After that it'll be too late.

Bottom line though if anyone thinks Wade deserves to be in the top 10 active players right now you're out of your mind.

Here is the Top 50 list. All the players in bold I would take over Wade without hesitation.

50. Nikola Pekovic
49. Andrei Kirilenko
48. Jrue Holiday
47. Damian Lillard
46. David Lee
45. Danillo Gallinari
44. Al Jefferson
43. Larry Sanders
42. Ty Lawson
41. Anthony Davis
40. John Wall
39. Mike Conley
38. Paul Millsap
37. Kawhi Leonard
36. Pau Gasol
35. Zach Randolph
34. Josh Smith
33. Andre Iguodala
32. Paul Pierce
31. David West
30. Brook Lopez
29. Serge Ibaka
28. Kevin Garnett
27. Tyson Chandler
26. Rajon Rondo
25. Paul George
24. Deron Williams
23. Roy Hibbert
22. Al Horford
21. Joakim Noah
20. Kyrie Irving
19. Blake Griffin
18. LaMarcus Aldridge
17. Chris Bosh
16. Dirk Nowitzki
15. Stephen Curry
14. Marc Gasol
13. Kevin Love
12. Derrick Rose
11. James Harden
10. Carmelo Anthony
09. Kobe Bryant
08. Dwayne Wade
07. Dwight Howard
06. Tim Duncan
05. Russel Westbrook
04. Tony Parker
03. Chris Paul
02. Kevin Durant
01. Lebron James

lol at putting Damian Lillard at #47. Whoever made this list for SI is obviosuly a Miami Heat fan and doesn't know shit.

How can you rank Chris Bosh higher than Hibbert, Horford, Noah, Pekovic?? That is hilarious

Nah ill stand by that post. Like I said before.. eliminate Lebron from the equation and let's see how good Wade is.

If Lebron and Steph Curry were on the same team... Jesus that would almost be unfair

I would still replace wade with every guard I bolded on that list

Imagine:

Lebron and Curry
Lebron and Kobe
Lebron and James Harden
Lebron and Paul George
Lebron and Kawhi Leonard
Lebron and Irving
Lebron and Damian Lillard
Lebron and John Wall

Ohio boys up in this bisssssshh

1392013_10151955277143944_510010170_n.jpg

I bet ya 3, 4 is kinda mad there are so many players from Ohio on his team

^I had thought Norris Cole was from the South. He speaks with an accent:

Ohio people talk with a twang, too, weird I know. I've got a little bit of twang in my voice that living in Boston still couldn't eradicate

without doing my research, I don't know if Norris is originally from Ohio - I just assumed because (as I'm sure you know) - he went to Cleveland State. CSU would be a very strange school for say, some baller from Tennessee, to go to. but hey, I guess it happens

however my pic was lifted off of LBJ's Twitter, and he also said "Ohio boys," so either NC is from Ohio or a transformed Ohioan... I dunno

lol

"eliminate Lebron from the equation"

like thats a perfectly reasonable scenario to play out

Hey shim do you know why Royce white got waived from the 76ers? I've got a minimal idea o his game but he seems serviceable as a bench guy as long as his anxiety is controlled.

I heard Royce White interviewed the other day. It sounds to me like he has a few issues other than anxiety going on.

I can't wait for tomorrow. The long awaited return of the best league in American professional sports, THE NBA!!!!!

Hey shim do you know why Royce white got waived from the 76ers? I've got a minimal idea o his game but he seems serviceable as a bench guy as long as his anxiety is controlled.

because they don't care about serviceable players as the team is going to suck anyway. They probably want to sign another mediocre player minus the mental baggage

Status
Not open for further replies.