• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoke cannabinoid extracts 80% of the time, It's all about the potency.

Dude, one of these times lsd is going to smack you back down a peg or two. You have to respect that shit.
Be careful.

I think "I don't have an addictive personality" are some famous last words

I think I would feel better if I had some morphine. Actually, that could be dangerous. Its Suboxone time, anyway ;)

I felt somewhat better, morphine always cheers me up. I wish they did heroin/morphine maintenance in the USA. Suboxone works for some people, but not all! And what's the other option? Methadone! Urgh..

Loving
this rainy day. Girlfriend en route =]

Yeah, I was just watching a documentary about the maintenance program in Switzerland. I doubt that system would every fly here :( even though I don't think I , personally, would be in that program, I am all for it.

Fuck :( I am so not used to this whole being single thing. What do I do!?

My room mate was watching it with me, I didn't catch the name of it.
Haha for now I am just going to talk to a sweet man that I think you know named Michael.

Ah yes, very nice guy. I liked your blog very much keep writing!

Last edited:
So, what's a good documentary to watch? I tried to watch Reindeerspotting (bout subutex addicts) but I couldn't find an english version.

So, what's a good documentary to watch? I tried to watch Reindeerspotting (bout subutex addicts) but I couldn't find an english version.
LOL..what? Reindeerspotting, a documentary about Subutex addicts!? Are you trying to mock me or something? I have never heard of such a film. What the hell?

nope it's real!

Fuck todayyyyy I got some shit I REALLLY dont wanna do, so fuckkkkkkkkkkkk i donnoooo.

ohhhhhh-pana

Figured I'd pop my head back in here and see what's up with you big bunch of degenerates.

Trip, congrats on the OD modstick

Wow, never thought i'd see the day OD social would be back.

Dopesick love is an awesome doc.
I saw the one in switzerland with the H maint. He talks about how clear and pure it is, unlike the brown crap on the st. It made me drool.

Wow, never thought i'd see the day OD social would be back.

Dopesick love is an awesome doc.
I saw the one in switzerland with the H maint. He talks about how clear and pure it is, unlike the brown crap on the st. It made me drool.
Yeah, that's the one! It was difficult to watch because I felt like they literally showed someone shooting up every 5 seconds, being that I was watching it in this half way house and all..

Dude, one of these times lsd is going to smack you back down a peg or two. You have to respect that shit.
Be careful.

I could say the same thing for any human being, but normally I'd advise them to be careful with actual hard drugs.

LSD is one of the safest psychedelics I've used in my entire life.

Have you ever considered the idea that LSD doesn't "smack you back down a peg or two"? I think you're wrong there. Have you ever taken LSD before?

I find LSD to be highly medicinal for PTSD, anxiety, depression, and so on. I have never had a bad trip on actual LSD, or most psychedelics I've used in life.

Mushrooms can easily become a difficult experience in a high dosage. However, I always eat 1 hit of LSD at a time, and it's as intense as I'd want it to be. %)

'LSD doesn't break my mind'

Famous last words eh.

I've seen methamphetamine break minds, but not LSD. My dad always liked to say "famous last words" to whatever I said. He's one of those people who doesn't use drugs and somehow enjoys life.

Status
Not open for further replies.