• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my stars, what a night. didn't fall asleep until 7 or 8am this morning. I'm not recommending it to most people but snoring ice + oxyM is a nice speedball of sorts.

I'd imagine that would feel pretty good :D

Wouldn't wana fiend like that though.

yeah no doubt you guys have the best trees.. but what would win in a "weed battle" lol West Coasts REAL OG Kush or East Coasts Sour Diesel?

Just curious.. since rappers from the west coast swear og kush is the best and east coasters say sour is. I haven't smoked either so i don't know.

We get sour diesel too. =D

I have tons of medical reasons for cannabis, I can't believe there are only 3 accepted ones in Maine.

Song of the Day for Noise Fans

Last edited:
Cept methamphetamine, amirite? Cos it's methamphetamine.

Last edited:
Fair enoughsky, but even if you've never taken meth before I bet it would bring out your inner fiend. If meth doesn't do it then maybe you really don't possess an inner fiend. In which case I insist you take mine.

Fair enoughsky, but even if you've never taken meth before I bet it would bring out your inner fiend. If meth doesn't do it then maybe you really don't possess an inner fiend. In which case I insist you take mine.

Not really. I remember the first time in California I tried IV methamphetamine... after vomiting I kept dry heaving for at least 15 minutes. I would get sick of the drug experience before I'd ever have a chance to want to redose the stuff. It's too easy to fiend out for heroin in comparison. However, I will never want to use that drug again either.

It's great for being productive, but so is d-amp IR tablets. And I prefer the latter, they are always consistent for me.

I rarely ever feel the need to take amphetamines anymore though, now that I use LSD as often as I do now. %)

I have only had a small handful of IM buprenorphine shots today (alongside the acid and wax/weed). My overall goal is to just intake wax/weed, and occasionally LSD.

LSD substituting for amphetamines? That sounds pretty damn avant garde.

How often you taking acid man? Be careful, unlike your body, your mind tends to stay broken.

mmmm... Some nasty ass 24oz 8.1% steel reserve... Wish it was a 22oz 6.9% stone IPA, but I didn't have much cash so went cheap. I have 2mg of clonazepam and 60mg methadone in me as well, so I'll be chilling real hard when the new south park comes on tonight.

Might not drink all the beer and take another 1 mg of clonazepam instead. We'll see what happens.

Steel reserve is the second best malt liquor, after Mickeys, and just ahead of OE and St. Ides.

You gotta take a knife or a key and punch a hole through the top of the wall of the can so you get the air flow and it goes down smoother.

Is it possible to be seeing shadow people 4-6 hours after using moderately-high doses of pure crystal?

I know it happens when you binge or stay up for days, but has anyone heard of it happening not even 12 hours in?

He was afk for over a month...bluelight policy is that when a mod is inactive for over a month they get demodded. I noticed he was around a few days ago, I hope he's battling through all his shit alright. Guy's a trooper.

"we don't do drivebys, we park in front of houses and shoot. and when the police come, we fuckin shoot it out wit em too."
that's the mentality here, that's the reality here.
did I just hear somebody say they wanna challenge me here? While I'm holding a pistol with this many calibers here?

LOL some powerful lyrics comin from a white rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.