• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don't really listen to eminem, but some friends played that song in the car and it got stuck in my headd =\

yayyyyyy, my friend just texted me

"we don't do drivebys, we park in front of houses and shoot. and when the police come, we fuckin shoot it out wit em too."
that's the mentality here, that's the reality here.
did I just hear somebody say they wanna challenge me here? While I'm holding a pistol with this many calibers here?

LOL some powerful lyrics comin from a white rapper

Plus a registration that just made this shit valid this year..
cuz when i snap i can't be held accountable for my actions,
that's when accidents happen,
and a thousand bullets collapse the foundation around you and they you and your family in it,
God damn it, he meant it when he told you he was... mentally ill from amityville.

yeeee! that' whats up! how you doin this mornin (or afternoon, whatever) hood?

I'm iight, it's 430pm here, im bout to take a nap cuz i can't sleep at night (i think i am becoming a vampire or some shit lol) i sleep in the day and am up all night.. just snorted .5mg bupe and am just starting to feel it so im gonna get off the computer and hopefully catch a nod before i fall asleep :)

Just railed 20mg oxymorphone, feelin a lil better.

Feeling MUCH happier since an old favorite song came up on my shuffled iTunes!!!
ahh,, the days of EDM, MDMA, hardstyle, electro, and raving. Too bad I lost any magick MDMA used to possess.

Work until 5 and then go fucking mental.

Probably smoke 4-7grams of weed and dose a couple of hundred mgs of MXE.

We have awesome pubs.

I'll go get a $4 chicken parmigiana and a $4 litre stein of beer after work. om noms.

Reverse bass yo.

keep-calm-and-drop-that-bass-dubstep-pV9KJR.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand those "Keep calm and __________" things. Then again, I don't understand many of these various things popping up all over. Someone got so mad at me for not knowing what a "meemo" is.. or whatever those things are called. Hey, I think it has something to do with the fact that I do not have any social networking sites..I just have BL and email :) I like it this way.

How often you taking acid man? Be careful, unlike your body, your mind tends to stay broken.

Probably once a week, twice a week tops. LSD doesn't break people's minds, as far as I'm concerned (meaning my mind). :)

A single dosage of LSD can have a long lasting positive afterglow, much like a single dosage of ketamine.

Very few drugs are that good. %)

Probably smoke 4-7grams of weed

All I have to say: there is a reason I switched to extracts, and edibles, like hash, hash oil, wax, and hubby bars. If I do smoke/vaporize flowers, it's normally with my glass wand and the propane torch, not a lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.